• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg: "A Trump for the rest of us"!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The only places you will find bipartisanship is in corruption and in the patronage of child sex trafficking ala Epstein and the still at large for some strange reason Ghislaine Maxwell.
mike is in on the sex trafficking ..too? bernie? warren?

Do feel free to tally up and provide the posts I've posted on Don's racism Shirley. Then do the same for my posts on the Clinton's racism.

Now you can run from this like you do everything.
It's about 40 for Trump and 2 for Clinton. Zero for any of the current Dem candidates (as expected).

Yeah, like I said, DNC-funded.

I do not think Bloomberg will make it too far past Super Tuesday. Especially if Sanders wins California big. Then Little Mike has pledged to spend billions trashing Trump with PAC ads made by first rate political operatives and movie people right up to Election Day. Trump’s own words and actions will be used in these ads. His big lying mouth was the sword that got him in and could very well be the sword that gets him ousted Now that his lies have been exposed. It should be a real turd fest at any rate, especially if Sanders gets the nod. If old Donny pulls another rabbit out of his hat, you gotta tip your hat to him.
A turdfest suits the power structure just fine. Forget substance, policy and issues, we're gonna get another Reality Show food fight based upon spectacle, illusion and pagentry.

No, you did nothing as per usual, made shit up again.

Support "either" party you like, neither has earned my support.
Oh, I see those stats made you a little uncomfortable. LOL

This will be easier if you just come out and admit you're here to support the Democrats. It's ok, everyone already knows...

mike is in on the sex trafficking ..too? bernie? warren?
Don
Bill Clinton
Allan Dershowitz
Bonnie Prince Andrew

And no one cares about anyone else although that of course also explains why Epstein had to go away.

Sex trafficking pedophilia within the ruling aristoctacy that an utterly subjugated population allows and condones.

Don
Bill Clinton
Allan Dershowitz
Bonnie Prince Andrew

And no one cares about anyone else although that of course also explains why Epstein had to go away.

Sex trafficking pedophilia within the ruling aristoctacy that an utterly subjugated population allows and condones.
Good Bloomberg/Sanders defense there! An extra $5 coming your way from the DNC...

Oh, I see those stats made you a little uncomfortable. LOL

This will be easier if you just come out and admit you're here to support the Democrats. It's ok, everyone already knows...
Stats?

Bwa ha ha ha ha

You can choose the party you wish to support, you cannot choose anything I or anyone else does or supports. But it does camouflage you from discussion doesn't it. You don't have to support anything.

Jack4freedom

Governor
A turdfest suits the power structure just fine. Forget substance, policy and issues, we're gonna get another Reality Show food fight based upon spectacle, illusion and pagentry.
If Bernie gets the nod and Bloomberg uses his money to trash Trump it may not go that way. Bernie can keep himself above the turd fight fray and use his time promoting his policies and try to convince enough voters that his plan will work for average working class Americans far better than the current system where the working class carries the tax burden while billionaires, tax dodging international corporations and bank percentage swindlers skate away laughing.

Stats?

Bwa ha ha ha ha

You can choose the party you wish to support, you cannot choose anything I or anyone else does or supports. But it does camouflage you from discussion doesn't it. You don't have to support anything.
I'm open about what I support and don't support. You should try it, like I said. Just be upfront about the fact that you're here to support and defend the Democrats.

Like I said, everyone already knows...

If Bernie gets the nod and Bloomberg uses his money to trash Trump it may not go that way. Bernie can keep himself above the turd fight fray and use his time promoting his policies and try to convince enough voters that his plan will work for average working class Americans far better than the current system where the working class carries the tax burden while billionaires, tax dodging international corporations and bank percentage swindlers skate away laughing.
If those voters think as "we" usually do that their job is finished once they vote, those voters are sorely mistaken.

I'm open about what I support and don't support. You should try it, like I said. Just be upfront about the fact that you're here to support and defend the Democrats.

Like I said, everyone already knows...
No, you reject everyone else's choice and openness. And you have nothing to discuss.

I can't tell you partisanshitheads one from the other. You all come with the same shtick.

"Everyoneisms" only threatens pack animals.