• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg and Trump have presented us with the greatest threat our democracy has ever faced.

Spamature

President
If Bloomberg succeeds and the model Trump has created becomes the model for the future. We could see rule by the ultra wealthy who buys their way into the Presidency and the run his business while he runs the country.

You could have a President Zuckerberg who has at his disposal the greatest privately own surveillance and opinion manipulation apparatus known to man. Or a President Bezos who could use policy to crush his competitors or visa versa in the ever widening range of retail services in the private market and political decision.

I can see it now:

You have to vote for me if you want your shipping to remain free.

Last edited:
If Bloomberg succeeds and the model Trump has created becomes the model for the future. We could see rule by the ultra wealthy who buys their way into the Presidency and the run his business while he runs his company.

You could have a President Zuckerberg who has at his disposal the greatest privately own surveillance and opinion manipulation apparatus known to man. Or a President Bezos who could use policy to crush his competitors or visa versa in the ever widening range of retail services in the private market and political decision.

I can see it now:

Looking forward to Bloomberg getting the nomination.

Leftnuts: Racist billionaires make great presidents!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
If Bloomberg succeeds and the model Trump has created becomes the model for the future. We could see rule by the ultra wealthy who buys their way into the Presidency and the run his business while he runs his company.

I can see it now:

Who would you rather have, Bloomberg or Trump?

Bugsy McGurk

President

I can see it now:

ABT