• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg on Tape Mocking Agriculture and Factory Jobs

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey, I held my own in our little debate. I stand by what I say and do. I find it very unnecessary to run to "others" for assistance. Keep on keepin' on NW ;)
Run to others? What does that mean? I reported nothing.

You always hold your own, but nobody had said anything about the electoral college until you brought it up. It means nothing to a conversation on popularity. Other than that, nice work. ;)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Double derp....................wow glad we are on a 2nd grade level with posting ! I bet that really hurt NW didn't it ..............
Haha, oh yes. I destroyed the link that was provided and it quickly turned childish...a misread link from 2012. LOL

TBLee

Governor
Run to others? What does that mean? I reported nothing.

You always hold your own, but nobody had said anything about the electoral college until you brought it up. It means nothing to a conversation on popularity. Other than that, nice work. ;)
Sure thing :p

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am sure you aren't on welfare like most Farmers are either with their "farm subsides" .
I'm guessing you don't voice that to your Farming neighbors you claim to live with...………………..hypocrite often?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Looks pretty sad to me...

Poor farmers...
Zip...……………..LMFAO.......

"average"...…………………..surely you know how "average" works out...……………….NO
Your posted average pays more than you make posting here 24/7...……...ding...…...employees make more than that yearly. No cigar for u:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do the readers really want to know ? I can tell them on a Gleaner "M" series if you want me to.

Here we run the combine about 2100 rpm, don't have auto steer on any equipment, we actually keep the rows straight by using fence posts and the hood of our tractor.
Since Bloom has created a Sow moment with Farmers, yes, appears readers want to know. So, what do you set your Concaves on a Gleaner 'M' series______go

I ask of fans and how is it possible to set combine at 2100rpm, auto steer would save you much money and population would be much better. Which planter do you use________? We have 4 White planters and looking at the NEW Fendt 'Momentum' 32 row planter and operator can change from 15" to 30" rows with a push of a button in the cab, operator just needs to cup off seed tubes (when they finally set a price) and Fendt is coming out with a 48 row planter.

The difference between Bloomberg's hands and a Farmers, we can wash the dirt off our hands.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Since Bloom has created a Sow moment with Farmers, yes, appears readers want to know. So, what do you set your Concaves on a Gleaner 'M' series______go

I ask of fans and how is it possible to set combine at 2100rpm, auto steer would save you much money and population would be much better. Which planter do you use________? We have 4 White planters and looking at the NEW Fendt 'Momentum' 32 row planter and operator can change from 15" to 30" rows with a push of a button in the cab, operator just needs to cup off seed tubes (when they finally set a price) and Fendt is coming out with a 48 row planter.

The difference between Bloomberg's hands and a Farmers, we can wash the dirt off our hands.
Kinze 6 row, 30 inch rows. All our stuff is used but not abused and paid for, we turned up our pump about 5% on the Case 1370 to get a little extra boost other than that, we just plug along. New Holland hay equipment before you ask.

1582206484635.png

Attachments

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You actually think Lil' Mikey could do that:)
Little Mikey - no absolutely not. I doubt he could check his oil as most politicians can't. I find it funny these politicians come into the farming community and embarrass themselves constantly. We went to a farm science review and this politician guy was trying hand milk a cow, he wasn't getting anything out of her so I asked did you pump the tail? He looked at me and said " what ? " So I pumped the tail and started milking her out, he turned and said to the small crowd gathered, yeah I forgot to do that tail pump..............my bad

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Kinze 6 row, 30 inch rows. All our stuff is used but not abused and paid for, we turned up our pump about 5% on the Case 1370 to get a little extra boost other than that, we just plug along. New Holland hay equipment before you ask.

View attachment 48589
If that's your fields you in need of the NEW Fendt 'Momentum' 32 row planter or the 48 row they coming out with...……………..WE have a lot that is 'used' 9640 MF combine is 6 years old, NH is good hay equipment (we don't do hay) wheat/corn/soybeans/barley

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Little Mikey - no absolutely not. I doubt he could check his oil as most politicians can't. I find it funny these politicians come into the farming community and embarrass themselves constantly. We went to a farm science review and this politician guy was trying hand milk a cow, he wasn't getting anything out of her so I asked did you pump the tail? He looked at me and said " what ? " So I pumped the tail and started milking her out, he turned and said to the small crowd gathered, yeah I forgot to do that tail pump..............my bad
and they think we're stupid...………….good one, I liked that and Bloom 'screwed the bull' with his "Farmer" word as Hillary did with "Deplorable"...……...it's clear he doesn't know how big that Industry is and I'm sure you can relate to this video:

Years back I was Assistant Cattle Foreman at a local ranch and I'd pay to watch Bloom deal with cows when they are calving, especially in the winter. (setting here in the office wait for snow predicted today) cow would be down at the branch...…...

Last edited: