• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg wants Hillary as his running mate

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Need to caption that picture as "A has been and a wanna BE"
Friggin Democrats ought to be ashamed with what's going on in there in that party.
I had a good friend who was a Dem and we talked the political stuff all the time,. He was an army airborne ranger who'd done a couple of snoop and poop tours in 'Nam just like I had in the Marines, we disagreed now and then but never got personal and we agreed more often than not that both parties need some serious fixing. He passed away a while back but I'll bet he's looking at this crap that's going on and shaking his head.

Damn I miss him, he was a good guy.
Rest easy Bob.

reason10

Governor
It won’t happen, but if it did, it would be an easy win over trump...
An easy win over Trump doesn't exist. ANY kind of win over Trump doesn't exist and will not. He has the best record of any president in history. He is the greatest president in history. Right now, he is more electable than Reagan in his campaign.

Right now, Hitlary would guarantee a loss of any candidate she partners with. She is just bad news for her party.

There are those of us out here with educations who laugh at the idiots who somehow think ANYONE has a chance against Trump in this second term, hoping and praying he makes a mistake. Well, he isn't making any mistakes. Everything he touches turns to gold.

He is going to be reelected in a landslide. Bernie is not going to be president. Doomberg is not going to be president. Fauxcahontas is not going to be president. It's not going to happen. Those communists are running against the greatest economy of all time, one their party had nothing to do with.

Learn to live with disappointment. On Election night, you're going to see an early concession from the Democrats for Trump and Edited Pelosi is going to lose her gavel.

Bloomberg entering this race has just made it more inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Bloomberg will not be president

Hillary tried to Buy the last one. Spent TONS more than trump and lost.

Bloomy can try the same and lose as well.
Can anybody beat trump? Or is the electoral college set up in a way that he can't lose?

@marvin martian she's going to get into this race, by hook or by crook.

Mike Bloomberg 'wants Hillary Clinton as his running mate'

The party of "rich old white people", with their diverse field of candidates.
Hey, if he wants to hang that anvil around his neck, I say, Go For It.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
@marvin martian she's going to get into this race, by hook or by crook.

Mike Bloomberg 'wants Hillary Clinton as his running mate'

The party of "rich old white people", with their diverse field of candidates.
Little liberal Lilliputians lean left. Bitsy bitty bantam babies boast brief base.

...that's the long and the short of it