• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blue city shame: Left-wing terrorists destroy monument to black soldiers

Colorforms

Senator
Of course.

And the Democrat governor, Democrat mayor, and Democrat police chief stood by silently and watched it happen.

Boston rioters allegedly protesting racial discrimination in America took their anger out on more than a dozen statues and monuments around Boston Common this past Sunday night. Among the damaged and defaced monuments was one dedicated to African-American soldiers who fought to end slavery during the Civil War.

“The Robert Gould Shaw and the 54th Regiment Memorial was one of 16 public art works damaged when thousands of protesters swarmed Boston Common on Sunday night,” WBUR reported. The sculpture had received a $3 million restoration grant just last week.

“The conservator’s recent prep work protected the front of the bronze relief with plywood, but its granite backside was vandalized with four-letter words and phrases including ‘Black Lives Matter,’ ‘No Justice, No Peace,’ and ‘Police are Pigs,’” the outlet reported.

Liz Vizza, executive director of the Friends of the Public Garden, told WBUR that the statue was defaced 123 years to the day that it was dedicated.

“This monument is considered one of the nation’s greatest pieces of public art and the greatest piece to come out of the Civil War,” Vizza told the outlet. “It was, amazingly enough, dedicated 123 years ago on May 31st – the day it was defaced.”
I seriously think that local politicians who allow this kind of violence to take place should be charged with aiding and abetting. I'm really tired of politicians who allow people to break the law and commit violence because they are "sympathetic to the cause" getting away with not protecting the public.

Everything that happens so frequently in the blue cities - the murders, the riots, the looting, the rape, the poverty, the drugs, the gangs - happens because the Democrats who have run those places for decades WANT it to happen. They NEED a poor, angry, endangered, dependent population to maintain their power.
Yes, they do. You can't take advantage of financially stable happy people. Why keeping the Southern Border open is so important to Democrats, as the African American middle class grows they need poor people to take advantage of.

As you say, Leftism is a death cult.

I seriously think that local politicians who allow this kind of violence to take place should be charged with aiding and abetting. I'm really tired of politicians who allow people to break the law and commit violence because they are "sympathetic to the cause" getting away with not protecting the public.
It even goes beyond that. Bill De Blasio's own daughter was amongst the terrorists burning and looting in NYC. Andrew Cuomo has been funding left-wing violence for years, as have mayors and governors in blue cities and states all over the country. When Barack Obama legitimized the type of domestic terrorism that has become common in blue cities, he opened the door to all of this.

Yes, they do. You can't take advantage of financially stable happy people. Why keeping the Southern Border open is so important to Democrats, as the African American middle class grows they need poor people to take advantage of.

As you say, Leftism is a death cult.

Exactly. A prosperous, free, and empowered people will ALWAYS reject leftism.

Colorforms

Senator
It even goes beyond that. Bill De Blasio's own daughter was amongst the terrorists burning and looting in NYC. Andrew Cuomo has been funding left-wing violence for years, as have mayors and governors in blue cities and states all over the country. When Barack Obama legitimized the type of domestic terrorism that has become common in blue cities, he opened the door to all of this.
I don't mind a politician having some questionable views, but when they refuse to perform even the most basic functions of their office and allow people to have their businesses burned down and looted, and even have people killed, then they should be held criminally liable.

Democrats tell us no one is above the law, but they obviously feel that only applies to others.

Why do you think it’s reasonable for police to shoot Black people because other Black people have killed someone? That sort of collective racial punishment is inherently genocidal.
You have literally not addressed a single thing I brought up. You actually made one up. I didn't say blacks shoot blacks at all! Let alone say it was okay.

I simply gave you the numbers of people shot by police and the break down of it to clearly demonstrate there is no genocide let alone systemic racism in law enforcement as far as killing goes.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Now all you need to do is show a correlation with “how left-wing a city is.”

Looks like 25 (25%) of the cities on your list have Republican mayors. Yet a comparable 10 (20%) of the cities in the top half for murder rates have Republican mayors. 11 (22%) of those 50 of the cities on the list with the highest rates of rape have Republican mayors.
That's right, 75% of cities with the highest crime rates are run by people like you. Just like I said.

EatTheRich

President
Black Lives Matter only when BLM says they do. How many kids are shot in Chicago every year? Funny, that people like Al Sharpton only shows up when he has a city to sue, those African American kids being killed by one another don't make him money sooooo......

In a country of 350 million people, nine unarmed black men were shot by police last year, which is not a genocide. Police shootings are down overall.

The genocide that is taken place in minority communities is being inflicted on themselves by them. During Obama's Presidency there nearly 4,000 murders in Chicago, the majority of them committed by African Americans on African Americans.

Now, we have useful idiots like the Mayor in LA stating today he wants to cut 150 million from the LAPD? Those very communities that supposedly matter, will suffer the most.

As per usual, your betters are lying to you.
Police shootings are down due to BLM. Genocide=the deliberate killing “in whole or in part“ of a racial community by legal definition. Black-on-Black crime reflects the social conditions the murderous police maintain.

Police shootings are down due to BLM. Genocide=the deliberate killing “in whole or in part“ of a racial community by legal definition. Black-on-Black crime reflects the social conditions the murderous police maintain.
People like you who excuse, misdirect, and apologize for black on black violence are perpetuating the problem. Which is, of course, exactly what the Democrats who run their neighborhoods want.

EatTheRich

President
You have literally not addressed a single thing I brought up. You actually made one up. I didn't say blacks shoot blacks at all! Let alone say it was okay.

I simply gave you the numbers of people shot by police and the break down of it to clearly demonstrate their is no genocide let alone systemic racism in law enforcement as far as killing goes.
You said that it is to be expected that 50% of those shot by police are Black if Blacks are responsible for 50% of homicides. But since almost no police shootings result from interrupting a homicide in progress, what you are really saying is that it is reasonable for police to kill people because other people of their race have committed homicides

EatTheRich

President
That's right, 75% of cities with the highest crime rates are run by people like you. Just like I said.
Your list is not a list of the100 cities with highest crime rates. It is a list of the 100 cities with the highest population (25 of which have Republican mayors, 70 or so of which have Democratic mayors, and none of which are run by people like me) with comparative data on their rates of crime

EatTheRich

President
People like you who excuse, misdirect, and apologize for black on black violence are perpetuating the problem. Which is, of course, exactly what the Democrats who run their neighborhoods want.
Which is it? Are social conditions responsible for crime rates, in which case it makes sense to compare cities by political party of their mayors, etc.? Or is it, as you imply here, a matter of racial inferiority?

Your list is not a list of the100 cities with highest crime rates. It is a list of the 100 cities with the highest population (25 of which have Republican mayors, 70 or so of which have Democratic mayors, and none of which are run by people like me) with comparative data on their rates of crime
Sort it by frequency of occurrence.

Actually, glad you mentioned that. When sorted by frequency of occurrence, virtually EVERY one of the top 25 highest crime rates are run by Democrats.

LOL

Last edited:
Which is it? Are social conditions responsible for crime rates, in which case it makes sense to compare cities by political party of their mayors, etc.? Or is it, as you imply here, a matter of racial inferiority?
You missed the point (unsurprisingly). When wealthy white leftists like you ignore black on black crime and instead focus your faux outrage on the much rarer occurrences of white on black crime, you perpetuate the problem.

As I said, this is by design for your fellow Democrats. They NEED high rates of black on black crime in order to maintain power. Just like they need high rates of murder, assault, robbery, rape, drug use, and domestic violence to maintain power. Which is why ALL of those things are much more prevalent in places run by Democrats.

EatTheRich

President
Sort it by frequency of occurrence.

Actually, glad you mentioned that. When sorted by frequency of occurrence, virtually EVERY one of the top 25 highest crime rates are run buyDemocrats.

LOL
22 of the 25. Now it remains only for you to demonstrate a causal relationship

EatTheRich

President
You missed the point (unsurprisingly). When wealthy white leftists like you ignore black on black crime and instead focus your faux outrage on the much rarer occurrences of white on black crime, you perpetuate the problem.

As I said, this is by design for your fellow Democrats. They NEED high rates of black on black crime in order to maintain power. Just like they need high rates of murder, assault, robbery, rape, drug use, and domestic violence to maintain power. Which is why ALL of those things are much more prevalent in places run by Democrats.
1. I’m not wealthy, and I’m not a Democrat. Kindly retract these claims as per PJ rules on personal attacks.
2. Black-on-Black crime fell dramatically when the left brought down Jim Crow, over the objections of right-wingers who pointed out that Black-on-Black crime killed more people than Jim Crow did.

You said that it is to be expected that 50% of those shot by police are Black if Blacks are responsible for 50% of homicides. But since almost no police shootings result from interrupting a homicide in progress, what you are really saying is that it is reasonable for police to kill people because other people of their race have committed homicides
I see your reasoning skilz remain useful to the Democrats. I said that blacks commit 50% of the homicides. I referenced violence in general as being marked by murder. I then reasoned that being broadly more violent (murder is the culmination in violent acts, right?) would likely get more blacks killed by cops. And really they aren't killed commensurate to their rate of criminality. Which is a good thing I guess.