• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blue city shame: Left-wing terrorists destroy monument to black soldiers

EatTheRich

President
I see your reasoning skilz remain useful to the Democrats. I said that blacks commit 50% of the homicides. I referenced violence in general as being marked by murder. I then reasoned that being broadly more violent (murder is the culmination in violent acts, right?) would likely get more blacks killed by cops. And really they aren't killed commensurate to their rate of criminality. Which is a good thing I guess.
There is one reasonable justification for police killing civilians ... self-defense, which applies in a tiny minority of cases. For any others, it is not the job of police to judge and punish nebulously defined “violence.”

There is one reasonable justification for police killing civilians ... self-defense, which applies in a tiny minority of cases. For any others, it is not the job of police to judge and punish nebulously defined “violence.”
Everybody can do themselves a favor and stop calling 911. That is an excellent argument you put up for DIY'ers panty pissers. ha ha

P.S. No "defense of others" can justify police killing civilians? Really? Of 1000 police killings last year only 10 were of an unarmed civilian.

And still you have no case for genocide let alone systemic racist killings of blacks by law enforcement.

EatTheRich

President
Everybody can do themselves a favor and stop calling 911. That is an excellent argument you put up for DIY'ers panty pissers. ha ha

P.S. No "defense of others" can justify police killing civilians? Really? Of 1000 police killings last year only 10 were of an unarmed civilian.
Bearing arms is a right guaranteed by the Constitution, not a capital crime.

“Defense of others”? How many school shootings have been stopped by police again?

EatTheRich

President

20 according to the figures posted on this board earlier today. 10 unarmed Black civilians.

EatTheRich

President
And still you have no case for genocide let alone systemic racist killings of blacks by law enforcement.
1. Black civilians are killed by police at rates disproportionate to their population.
2.Police have been caught on video killing Blacks under obviously unjustifiable circumstances.
3. Large percentages of the killers have either not been brought to trial or been acquitted at trial, indicating that their actions are state-sanctioned.

1. Black civilians are killed by police at rates disproportionate to their population.
2.Police have been caught on video killing Blacks under obviously unjustifiable circumstances.
3. Large percentages of the killers have either not been brought to trial or been acquitted at trial, indicating that their actions are state-sanctioned.
1. Thats because they are more criminal. After all that is the point of telling you about the 50% homicide rate coming from 13% of the population. You can watch local news to see the disproportionate issue of criminality. Blame what you like but it is a fact.

2. Whites too. You can search me here on "police brutality" and I make points about "police brutality" being a problem but not a systemic race problem.

3. Feel free to link out to this claim of yours of state-sanctioned killings.

20 according to the figures posted on this board earlier today. 10 unarmed Black civilians.
I thought we were talking about black civilians. But I put up the 20 count which I got from Tucker last night and added to my subject stats.

I'm looking forward to forcing all police to have body cameras and then having scientists review said body camera footage in order to analyze and quantify not only police behavior but equally importantly civilian behavior. We are going to get some very enlightening information for sure. I'm willing to bet that police will be better able to modify their behavior on the job than civilians will and civilians are going to look real bad in the final analysis. And demographics are going to be embarrassed into hopefully modifying their behavior. Inshallah.

EatTheRich

President
1. Thats because they are more criminal. After all that is the point of telling you about the 50% homicide rate coming from 13% of the population. You can watch local news to see the disproportionate issue of criminality. Blame what you like but it is a fact.

2. Whites too. You can search me here on "police brutality" and I make points about "police brutality" being a problem but not a systemic race problem.

3. Feel free to link out to this claim of yours of state-sanctioned killings.
I would say it’s because police are trained to use race as a proxy for criminality. Which explains why so many law-abiding Blacks are killed by police.

Michael Brown murder ... no charges brought. Eric Garner murder ... no charges brought. Oscar Grant murder ... killer acquitted of 2nd-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter. Gun enhancement charge to weak involuntary manslaughter conviction overturned by judge. Tamir Rice murder ... no charges brought.

I would say it’s because police are trained to use race as a proxy for criminality. Which explains why so many law-abiding Blacks are killed by police.
That's really bad reasoning. You have the murder statistics locking the veracity of the other statistics and you have a lot of individual anecdotal evidence that blacks are more criminal. Poverty, genetics, societal biases, schooling, single parent households, .... blame what you will it is a still a fact. Confront it and hopefully it will change.

Michael Brown murder ... no charges brought. Eric Garner murder ... no charges brought. Oscar Grant murder ... killer acquitted of 2nd-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter. Gun enhancement charge to weak involuntary manslaughter conviction overturned by judge. Tamir Rice murder ... no charges brought.
I'm not interested in re-litigating or concurring with you on these small number of incidences.

I've said there is police brutality and that needs to change. Search it. But there is also greater criminality in the black (and Hispanic) community and that too needs to change. Maybe they can cut back on abortions and musical lyrics that glamorize criminality and evil. That would help a lot.

EatTheRich

President
My point is that being armed like surviving an epidemic is an IQ test with Darwinian implications. Why does science bother your?

No problem. Let me know if you need more evidence.

This is real life, not a Hollywood movie. And it is rational for people, especially those who are disproportionately victims of crime, to arm themselves.

EatTheRich

President
That's really bad reasoning. You have the murder statistics locking the veracity of the other statistics and you have a lot of individual anecdotal evidence that blacks are more criminal. Poverty, genetics, societal biases, schooling, single parent households, .... blame what you will it is a still a fact. Confront it and hopefully it will change.

I'm not interested in re-litigating or concurring with you on these small number of incidences.

I've said there is police brutality and that needs to change. Search it. But there is also greater criminality in the black (and Hispanic) community and that too needs to change. Maybe they can cut back on abortions and musical lyrics that glamorize criminality and evil. That would help a lot.
Reparations would help a lot. Sharing a race with a disproportionate number of criminals should not make law-abiding people (Philando Castile, Sandra Bland, etc.) targets.