• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blue State Governors Won't Be Reelected

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
If the majority of unemployed citizens are in the blue states, then how can citizens reelect these governors who have so poorly mismanaged their economies? They won't, blue state governors like Whitner is screwing over my state, won't get reelected. Good. America is better without politicians who do wrong by their constituents. Unemployment is what you get when you vote (D).

Boltlady

Mayor
If the majority of unemployed citizens are in the blue states, then how can citizens reelect these governors who have so poorly mismanaged their economies? They won't, blue state governors like Whitner is screwing over my state, won't get reelected. Good. America is better without politicians who do wrong by their constituents. Unemployment is what you get when you vote (D).
Hope that you're right when its comes to Virginia.

Death, misery, crime, poverty, violence, and hopelessness is always concentrated in blue areas.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I remember hearing the same about the House in 2018. :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Or the Senate in 2018...or the White House in 2016....or the House in 2016....or the Senate in 2016...or the House in 2014...or the Senate 2014.....etc., etc.

Such small wins. Losers at life.

:)
Or the White House in 2008 and again in 2012. Blah blah.

2018 was more rcent and it didn’t go well for you, even though you sad it would. It just goes to show, you never know. :)

Mick

The Right is always right
Or the White House in 2008 and again in 2012. Blah blah.

2018 was more rcent and it didn’t go well for you, even though you sad it would. It just goes to show, you never know. :)
The White House in 2016 was far more recent than 2008 and 2012.......as is the Senate in 2018. I know, truth hurts you badly. Keep smarting. I'll keep laughing.

:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The White House in 2016 was far more recent than 2008 and 2012.......as is the Senate in 2018. I know, truth hurts you badly. Keep smarting. I'll keep laughing.

The House in 2018 stung. Major statement, since the Dems weren’t supposed to win anything. That hurt. It not as much as having a BLACK president twice. LMAO

Mick

The Right is always right
The House in 2018 stung. Major statement, since the Dems weren’t supposed to win anything. That hurt. It not as much as having a BLACK president twice. LMAO

Ahh, back to your race obsession and baiting as you get pounded in the chops. Race baiting is against forum rules. Forget that or need a reminder?

And Dems were suppose to win the House in 2018. That happens virtually every mid-term of a new President. It was child's play as opposed to the gashing Dems took in 2010. The Senate and WH currently sting far more than anything else. You know it and I know it. Keep crying. I'll keep laughing.

EatTheRich

President
Or ... they’ll see the infection rates skyrocket in places like Arkansas and realize they dodged a bullet, meanwhile blaming Trump for getting us into this mess.