• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BoJo improving. Good +1. Death Wishers 0

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

God speed to a swift recovery.

Probably won't be handshakes though...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who are these "Death wishers" you refer to? Invisible straw men? I didn't see anyone here wish for this POS to die. Just because someone is an ignorant racist lout with bad hair doesn't mean that people wish for him to die.
They're all about.
Thoughts and prayers, just like the shortbussers do for the families of mass shooting victims, thoughts and prayers.

The truth is that a whole lot of people are going to die in the UK because Boris Johnson downplayed the severity of the situation. He actually BRAGGED about shaking hands with TrumpVirus patients.
Just ask Boris Johnson........ if he lives....... hahahahahaha

View attachment 50324

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Check the context of the post - I made a joke. Not my fault if you don't find the humor in it. Conservatives are not known for their sense of humor.

Yes conservatives aren't. What does that have to do with you and I?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Which old master? They've not been seen here in a while, and I didn't crack wise

you don't like george carlin?

how about one of my other favorites - non-political this time....

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
T

The wife and I are ☺happy that BoJo is getting better. +2 buddy :)

The hell with the naysayers.

Jack4freedom

Governor

He‘s definitely a character. Hope he comes through alright and keeps speaking out.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Who are these "Death wishers" you refer to? Invisible straw men? I didn't see anyone here wish for this POS to die. Just because someone is an ignorant racist lout with bad hair doesn't mean that people wish for him to die.
Are you talking about VP Trump** or Boris..........or both?