• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell! Megi Bakradze - the First Nurse to Receive AstraZeneca Vaccine on TV in 2021 -- Died 24 Hours Later

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And wheat... Never trust that wheat misinformation...

https://www.mayoclinic.org › syc-2...
Wheat allergy - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
sure is a lot of wheat ate
I didn't know Ukraine raised so much wheat
and is the misinformation you post of as this

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
sure is a lot of wheat ate
I didn't know Ukraine raised so much wheat
and is the misinformation you post of as this

Yes it does.
Isn't this a thread about anaphylaxis ?

Or do you have to run from your thread now with a huge tangent?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes it does.
Isn't this a thread about anaphylaxis ?

Or do you have to run from your thread now with a huge tangent?
ain't running from nothing
just qualifying the misinformation I posted of
and you attached too

EatTheRich

President
The difference is most of those medications you mentioned are not “required” for you to maintain your employment. You will not loose your job if you don’t take aspirin, Robitussun, or Pepto. There is a difference.
The AstraZeneca vaccine—which is not approved for use in the U.S., and is less safe and effective than either of the vaccines that are approved—has killed approximately 1 in a million of those getting it. It has also cut the death rate of those who got Covid after getting it from about 1 in 40 (without the vaccine) to about 1 in 200 (with the vaccine), thereby saving about 3 million more lives than it cost. And that’s not counting the reduced rate of infection in future generations of the virus.

TBLee

Governor
The AstraZeneca vaccine—which is not approved for use in the U.S., and is less safe and effective than either of the vaccines that are approved—has killed approximately 1 in a million of those getting it. It has also cut the death rate of those who got Covid after getting it from about 1 in 40 (without the vaccine) to about 1 in 200 (with the vaccine), thereby saving about 3 million more lives than it cost. And that’s not counting the reduced rate of infection in future generations of the virus.
It will be years before we actually know the impact of the various vaccinations. The impact on children, the impact on fertility, etc. Personally, I am done. It should be an individual choice. No shame either way. I just recently had covid. Much like a cold. I had a six day headache after my first vaccine.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It will be years before we actually know the impact of the various vaccinations. The impact on children, the impact on fertility, etc. Personally, I am done. It should be an individual choice. No shame either way. I just recently had covid. Much like a cold. I had a six day headache after my first vaccine.
Personally I am fine with that. In fact I advise anyone who votes (R) to avoid the vaccines and not just the COVID vaccines either, all of them. Remember - over 99% of the people that get COVID recover (at least somewhat). Don't worry yourself about those over a million Americans that have died of COVID so far (source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ ). It probably won't happen to you.

And don't let the government infringe on your rights by letting them force you to wear seatbelts or wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle. You are a sovereign citizen - don't let them tell you what to do! You should feel free to have as many guns around the house as you want. Remember to keep the safety off on all of your guns - if you need to use the gun the extra time it takes to undo the safety could be the difference between some bad guy getting you or you getting him. And have a few drinks while you are at it.

And speaking of having a few drinks..... Feel free to drink and drive. Why should the government tell you what you can and cannot do? And that goes for their "speed limits" too. Who are they to tell you how fast you can drive? They're not the boss of you.

It's getting close to winter so get ready for the cold weather. Asbestos is known to be just about the best insulator out there. Be sure to make sure you add as much as you can to your walls and ceilings. And a pro-tip - if you can find any lead based paints to paint the walls go for it. Not only does it look great the grand-kids just love the taste!

And speaking of pro-tips. End of summer is when you can get the best deals on yard maintenance products. Don't waste your money on any of the newer insecticides and herbicides. They don't work worth a crap. If you can get your hands on some DDT (they still use it in Africa) you won't have to worry about mosquitos next summer or the one after that..... or the one after that. And that crappy weed and feed that they sell at Home Depot. Not worth it at all. While harder to come by try to score some agent orange. Now that stuff kills weeds.

Finally you should do your part to help American industry. The tobacco companies have been unfairly pilloried by those nasty liberals for years. I suggest that you take up smoking. Remember all of the unbiased scientists working for the tobbacco companies said that it was actually GOOD for you. But those liberals in the government and their biased scientists on the government dole said otherwise. You gonna believe these crooked scientists? Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

lucky_20679.jpg

TBLee

Governor
Personally I am fine with that. In fact I advise anyone who votes (R) to avoid the vaccines and not just the COVID vaccines either, all of them. Remember - over 99% of the people that get COVID recover (at least somewhat). Don't worry yourself about those over a million Americans that have died of COVID so far (source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ ). It probably won't happen to you.

And don't let the government infringe on your rights by letting them force you to wear seatbelts or wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle. You are a sovereign citizen - don't let them tell you what to do! You should feel free to have as many guns around the house as you want. Remember to keep the safety off on all of your guns - if you need to use the gun the extra time it takes to undo the safety could be the difference between some bad guy getting you or you getting him. And have a few drinks while you are at it.

And speaking of having a few drinks..... Feel free to drink and drive. Why should the government tell you what you can and cannot do? And that goes for their "speed limits" too. Who are they to tell you how fast you can drive? They're not the boss of you.

It's getting close to winter so get ready for the cold weather. Asbestos is known to be just about the best insulator out there. Be sure to make sure you add as much as you can to your walls and ceilings. And a pro-tip - if you can find any lead based paints to paint the walls go for it. Not only does it look great the grand-kids just love the taste!

And speaking of pro-tips. End of summer is when you can get the best deals on yard maintenance products. Don't waste your money on any of the newer insecticides and herbicides. They don't work worth a crap. If you can get your hands on some DDT (they still use it in Africa) you won't have to worry about mosquitos next summer or the one after that..... or the one after that. And that crappy weed and feed that they sell at Home Depot. Not worth it at all. While harder to come by try to score some agent orange. Now that stuff kills weeds.

Finally you should do your part to help American industry. The tobacco companies have been unfairly pilloried by those nasty liberals for years. I suggest that you take up smoking. Remember all of the unbiased scientists working for the tobbacco companies said that it was actually GOOD for you. But those liberals in the government and their biased scientists on the government dole said otherwise. You gonna believe these crooked scientists? Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

View attachment 72301
WTF. Talk about going off the deep end. LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 72301
From what I'm reading you have enough smoke outside you don't need cigs......

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
From what I'm reading you have enough smoke outside you don't need cigs......

That is correct. Depending how the wind blows it can get pretty bad. It was almost perfect yesterday but right now the AQI is 86 which is in the moderate range. Hope that you are doing OK.

If you are interested here is the AQI website - you can put in your location too although you all don't typically get these kind of wild fires.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is correct. Depending how the wind blows it can get pretty bad. It was almost perfect yesterday but right now the AQI is 86 which is in the moderate range. Hope that you are doing OK.

If you are interested here is the AQI website - you can put in your location too although you all don't typically get these kind of wild fires.
Hopefully the smoke clears
all we have is Rain
Doing well, thx