• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Boris Johnson has been put in an intensive-care unit after his TrumpVirus symptoms worsened

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

PNWest

Some background on Boris Johnson, England's Trump

Karma?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Boris Johnson, the second biggest a-hole in the world. We know who's first.

So my sister calls to tell me how her immunotherapy treatment for cancer went this morning. She then says, "How can Britain be so lucky?"

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I don’t agree with anything about him politically. But I absolutely hope he pulls through this. Prayers to him and his family, we are human beings first.

PNWest

I don’t agree with anything about him politically. But I absolutely hope he pulls through this. Prayers to him and his family, we are human beings first.
Thoughts and prayers, just like the shortbussers do for the families of mass shooting victims, thoughts and prayers.

The truth is that a whole lot of people are going to die in the UK because Boris Johnson downplayed the severity of the situation. He actually BRAGGED about shaking hands with TrumpVirus patients.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Thoughts and prayers, just like the shortbussers do for the families of mass shooting victims, thoughts and prayers.

The truth is that a whole lot of people are going to die in the UK because Boris Johnson downplayed the severity of the situation. He actually BRAGGED about shaking hands with TrumpVirus patients.
I hear you, he’s a moron. But that doesn’t give him a death sentence from me. He has handled this as retardedly as ours moron in chief. But I don’t want to see either of them die from this thing.

PNWest

I hear you, he’s a moron. But that doesn’t give him a death sentence from me. He has handled this as retardedly as ours moron in chief. But I don’t want to see either of them die from this thing.
I didn't say you should kill him. Send him your thoughts and prayers. Or better yet send him some hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine. Trump's thinks he's got nothing to lose, right?

The only people calling this global pandemic the "Trump virus" are the communist Chinese government and the American left. That's no coincidence, either.

PNWest

LOL, well played.

Would it be in bad taste for me to suggest a new potential cure for conservatives in preventing TrumpVirus infections? I have heard that this drug combination is 100% effective. No one that has ever recieved these three drugs has contracted the TrumpVirus.

100 milligrams Pancuronium bromide (Trade name: Pavulon) followed by 100 mEq Potassium Bromide followed by 5000mg Sodium thiopental (US trade name: Sodium Pentothal) . Patient is immune to TrumpVirus in less than 30 minutes. Guaranteed!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Would it be in bad taste for me to suggest a new potential cure for conservatives in preventing TrumpVirus infections? I have heard that this drug combination is 100%. No one that has ever recieved these three drugs has contracted the TrumpVirus.

100 milligrams Pancuronium bromide (Trade name: Pavulon) followed by 100 mEq Potassium Bromide followed by 5000mg Sodium thiopental (US trade name: Sodium Pentothal) . Patient is immune to TrumpVirus in less than 30 minutes. Guaranteed!
Oh man, haha! You better hope they don’t try it! Well. One or two of them maybe could...

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Thank you, @now_what for showing class and dignity and for putting humanity above politics. If only other folks had some of your convictions, we'd be a much better country.

Dino

Russian Asset
Have a very nice day :)
I hope more GOP plants like you go around calling this the “Trump virus” Nothing will assure Trump’s re-election than firing up his base and pissing off Democrat voters parroting moronic talking points trying to pin blame on Trump for China’s screw ups.
Start “impeach trump because of the virus” platform next. Nothing would make the left look more brain dead and suicidal.