• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Boston Herald: Hillary is a 2024 nightmare scenario

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Opinion by Boston Herald editorial staff - Yesterday 11:09 PM

The trial balloon sent up this week in the Wall Street Journal by two New York political operatives should fall to Earth. No matter how lackluster Joe Biden and Kamala Harris appear, Hillary Clinton will just be more of the same.

So would Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Michael Bloomberg, Cory Booker and Amy Klobuchar. At 74 years old, Hillary Clinton is not too old, especially in a Democratic party that favors stalwarts. But it comes off as a party spinning its wheels. Let’s be thankful Bill Clinton can’t run again.

Hillary Clinton has already proven she cannot stand up to the likes of Donald Trump, or even fellow pugilist Chris Christie. And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sure looks more and more like a GOP presidential candidate every day.

Editorial: Hillary Clinton in 2024 is a nightmare scenario (msn.com)

Geez...I year in and lefty wants Joe out.

Or is this Hillary fuming over Joe winning and she didn't.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Its absolutely astounding that neither party can come up with anyone other than what is presented..

Biden, Harris, Clinton, Trump

It's unreal

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Opinion by Boston Herald editorial staff - Yesterday 11:09 PM

The trial balloon sent up this week in the Wall Street Journal by two New York political operatives should fall to Earth. No matter how lackluster Joe Biden and Kamala Harris appear, Hillary Clinton will just be more of the same.

So would Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Michael Bloomberg, Cory Booker and Amy Klobuchar. At 74 years old, Hillary Clinton is not too old, especially in a Democratic party that favors stalwarts. But it comes off as a party spinning its wheels. Let’s be thankful Bill Clinton can’t run again.

Hillary Clinton has already proven she cannot stand up to the likes of Donald Trump, or even fellow pugilist Chris Christie. And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sure looks more and more like a GOP presidential candidate every day.

Editorial: Hillary Clinton in 2024 is a nightmare scenario (msn.com)

Geez...I year in and lefty wants Joe out.

Or is this Hillary fuming over Joe winning and she didn't.
Hillary is a nightmare in ANY year…not just 2024.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Me, personally?

Elizabeth Warren? Bernie? Yeezy? Anyone who will forgive my student loans?
Yes majority as you vote for Self enrichment even though you signed a contract to repay attended college and now will not repay even while posted you're 'rolling in cash' and should be indicted for Fraud.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hillary is a nightmare in ANY year…not just 2024.
I would enjoy another election season of her dodging that mental illness she has with her head flopping around.

Remember based on statistics for (D) electorate, they will vote for a white racist male first, a black male second, then a white female based on these numbers, if K. Harris ran, she would get about 48 million votes.