• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brandon El Fascista Pendejo Cabron Americano

God of War

Governor
Dems are political criminals. As globalist-communists they've effectively embedded their tentacles in all of government and in large trans-national corporations with no allegiance to America have found vast funding.

Political persecution laid bare.

EatTheRich

President
Dems are political criminals. As globalist-communists they've effectively embedded their tentacles in all of government and in large trans-national corporations with no allegiance to America have found vast funding.

Hint: communists don’t ally with corporations. The ruling moneyed families don’t have national loyalties but they do pick national winners and losers, and Biden, as a loyal capitalist stooge, is trying to do his damnedest to get them to bet on the U.S., by giving them what they want.

Siding against the U.S. in order to push a radical remaking of society giving international finance capital more power is looked on poorly by those industries heavily invested in the U.S.’s success, and their representatives in the U.S. government who see that particular kind of politics as criminal.

Is this one of Disney is gay things?
Or is one those things where you pretend we are at war with China.

God of War

Governor
@EatTheRich
@ObamacareForever
@sensible don

You know what's interesting? All the arrests and harassment that Tucker documents in this video makes it clear that there is something to 2000 Mules.

10's of millions of Americans under Biden's continued global warming hoax rulership will balk and rise up or starve. Their choice.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator

Brandon is taking us to the cleaners. Democrats will like it.

EatTheRich

President
@EatTheRich
@ObamacareForever
@sensible don

You know what's interesting? All the arrests and harassment that Tucker documents in this video makes it clear that there is something to 2000 Mules.

10's of millions of Americans under Biden's continued global warming hoax rulership will balk and rise up or starve. Their choice.
You mean the arrests of people who attacked Congress in an effort to overturn the election by force?

EatTheRich

President
Globalist-communists is a term beyond mere communism. I've used it long enough for you to not need to "hint" me. ;0)
Oh … are you insinuating that the Democrats obey a Jewish conspiracy? Because that’s how many people who position themselves as opponents of “globalist-communists” use that language.

God of War

Governor
Oh … are you insinuating that the Democrats obey a Jewish conspiracy? Because that’s how many people who position themselves as opponents of “globalist-communists” use that language.
You harp about jewish this or that to much not to be jewish or obsessed jewish like Stalin.

God of War

Governor
I've been using globalist-communist on pj alone since 2013. "globalist-communist" google search doesn't find anything older. To me its my invention of the notion of the common cause assimilation. So no never you mind that soooooo many Jewish peeps in places of political influence are globo-homos. 90% of jewish peeps vote Dem and have for decades on end. But of course not in Israel.

EatTheRich

President
You harp about jewish this or that to much not to be jewish or obsessed jewish like Stalin.
No, I just understand how crucial antisemitism is to the gutter politics of right-wingers like Tucker Carlson, whose supporters called him a “one-man gas chamber.” And I want to prevent another mass slaughter of Jews.