• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brave men indeed.

Spamature

President
We'll see if the Russians can keep up with these guys fighting for their families and FREEDOM.

We'll see alright.
Just wait until the Republicans start cutting off their funding as promised.
How does it feel being a constituent of the party that holds Putin's last hope for victory against the West ?

God of War

Governor
We'll see alright.
Just wait until the Republicans start cutting off their funding as promised.
How does it feel being a constituent of the party that holds Putin's last hope for victory against the West ?
Fine, I don't want China to invade a weak Russia to take the East and be a legitimated Arctic power. Only [Unwelcome language removed] Democrats in congress and their party voters want that.

Spamature

President
Fine, I don't want China to invade a weak Russia to take the East and be a legitimated Arctic power. Only [Unwelcome language removed] Democrats in congress and their party voters want that.
Damn !
You really want to live up to the idea of being Putin's last hope.
Maybe you should buy some Russian war bonds to help out Vlad's cause.

God of War

Governor
Damn !
You really want to live up to the idea of being Putin's last hope.
Maybe you should buy some Russian war bonds to help out Vlad's cause.
You're a Democrat. Don't you have an abortion to go celebrate? Buy the latest iPhone? Maybe you need a new Balenciaga bag? ha ha

Spamature

President
You're a Democrat. Don't you have an abortion to go celebrate? Buy the latest iPhone? Maybe you need a new Balenciaga bag? ha ha
You're a Trump supporter.
Don't you have a DeSatanist sign to tear down ?
Buy the latest AR-15 assault rifle with a Gaydar scope ?
Maybe you need a "Trump 2028 & Beyond" T-shirt ?

God of War

Governor
You're a Trump supporter.
Don't you have a DeSatanist sign to tear down ?
Buy the latest AR-15 assault rifle with a Gaydar scope ?
Maybe you need a "Trump 2028 & Beyond" T-shirt ?
Sad for you my taunt is on a basis of truth/reality.

Your taunt is on the basis of fiction. That's the facts. The stink on Democrats is from their own chosen values expressed loudly and everywhere on the record. As a matter of party platform explicitly expressed. ;0)