• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Average IQ in Texas rises

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Texas GOP Official Mocked COVID Five Days Before He Died of Virus

From the article:

In May, Apley posted an invitation for a “mask burning” being held at a bar in Cincinnati, commenting, “I wish I lived in the area!” A couple of weeks earlier, he posted a news article about giveaways and incentives meant to encourage people to get vaccinated, writing, “Disgusting.” Apley also railed against so-called vaccine passports, which restrict high-risk activities, such as indoor dining, to the fully vaccinated.

Recently, he suggested that mask mandates in Germany were akin to Nazism. And when former Baltimore health commissioner Leana Wen celebrated good news this spring about the Pfizer vaccine’s efficacy, a seemingly outraged Apley called her “an absolute enemy of a free people.”

whatif.jpg

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
45 year old stupid repub leaves a wife, also Covid positive, and infant son.

These brainwashed conspiracist families don't have a clue how dangerous Covid could be even to babies.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
45 year old stupid repub leaves a wife, also Covid positive, and infant son.

These brainwashed conspiracist families don't have a clue how dangerous Covid could be even to babies.
As stated before, when you are brainwashed you will die for the cause.

I heard this recently

a true savior will die for your sins and a true devil will ask you to die for their sins - what do we have here. The necessary casualties ? I still don't understand why the cultists HATE the greatest loser's best accomplishment so badly and still love the man - even after he tells them he was vaccinated and they should be too ! Now that is a brainwashed person, victim of Stockholm Syndrome - amiright?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Dude. This ain't exactly "breaking", news or current. That article is from August.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Dude. This ain't exactly "breaking", news or current. That article is from August.
I missed it back then but it was far too ironic not to post especially with the classy thread title. Probably should have left out the "Breaking;" part though.

[edit] - took it out