HA HA HA HA.
1. Biden lied about having them by leading the American people to believe that sensitive US information was secure, and not being put at risk.
2. Biden refused to return them by not doing so for what (6 years ?) Gag!
3. Trump's claim about FBI planting documents may be unproven but it os just as unproven to say it didn't happen. At this point, it very well have been planted. Let anyone come forth to prove it wasn't. And what circumstantial evidence exists tens to point in Trump's favor. As he said >> "And remember, we could have NO representative, including lawyers, present during the Raid. They were told to wait outside,”
4. Presently, there is no legal statue or standing to say that a US president cannot declasssify documents with his mind, or in any particular way. The Constitution, executive orders and case law clearly give the president broad authority to classify and declassify documents. Similarly, prevailing law also requires federal officials to follow certain procedures in declassifying documents to establish specificity and memorialization for future handling. BUT the extent of a president’s legal authority to unilaterally declassify materials — without those formalities — has yet to be challenged in court.
5. Trump does not claim to have documents as "keepsakes" His claim was to have kept FOLDERS as "keepsakes". The answer to which is So What ?
No charge for the TUTORING. View attachment 73761