• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking, now pence is found to have had classified docs. Let the histrionic shrieking begin anew!!!!

Another blatant Lie.

You are aware that some parts of the dossier have been verified, right?
The only parts of the dossier that have ever been "verified" was information that was already public. See the Russian Guy at the Brookings Institute and his Russian drinking buddies littered it with enough actual information to keep Steele paying them.

The FBI (so noble of them) offered Steele 1 million dollars if he could verify any of it and he could not.

Why they lied to the FISA court to get the warrant on Carter Page because they could NOT verify any of it.

All fact, yet you keep lying...... good boy.

This entire thing is utterly inaccurate and is based on debunked talking points, yet he just keeps lying........

And when all else fails you fall back on bullshit from the right field.
Russian hack of the DNC? How many sources have said they did? Mueller, the Senate Intelligence Committee, the FBI and ex-president Trump.
Who says they didn't? You and Putin.

Russian/Trump conspiracy? You say it was a story the democrats made up. Right. Pay no attention to the thousands of fake Social Media accounts pumping out pro-Trump crap.

Russia 'meddled in all big social media' around US election

"What is clear is that all of the messaging clearly sought to benefit the Republican Party - and specifically Donald Trump," the report says.
"Trump is mentioned most in campaigns targeting conservatives and right-wing voters, where the messaging encouraged these groups to support his campaign. The main groups that could challenge Trump were then provided messaging that sought to confuse, distract and ultimately discourage members from voting."

Never mind that Flynn was paid thousands to have dinner with Putin or that Page called himself an advisor to the Kremlin and met with the Russian deputy prime minister and lied about it. Doesn't really matter that Manafort was sharing internal polling data with a GRU contact.

The laptop has been out in the open since before the election. What crimes have been found? Three years and what you have is a suggestion in an email from one of Hunter's partners to allocate 10% of the shares to be held for Joe. Since the 5 partners each got 20%....no sign of 10% for Joe. No evidence of revenue paid to Joe.

Hunter writes on a rental application that he is paying $50,000 for rent to Joe. Nothing in Joe's tax returns to back that up, but you would prefer to believe Hunter over official IRS documentation that would result in an audit and potential jail time.

What you find believable says a lot about you.
The fake social media accounts that recently proved to have absolutely no bearing on the 2016 election? The ones that Brennan had evidence of having just as many trying to support Clinton as Trump but suppressed that because it did not fit the narrative they made up.... those accounts?....... Do you wanna try again?

Page giving speeches in Russia, Michael Flynn having dinner are not crimes. Of course the FBI knows those are not crimes that is why they lied to the FISA court concerning Page and re-wrote Flynn's interview report so they could charge him.....all FACT.

Hunter Biden, you are so sure of all of that, yet Hunters former buisness partners and ALL the reporting by the NY POST paints a completely different picture. You claim to have read those articles, it is obvious you never have. Also your denials that information was suppressed prior to the 2020 election are particularly pathetic but...... well that's you.

Last thing I will address on your laundry list of debunked bullshit is the "Russians hacked the DNC", they didn't. There is NO EVIDENCE that they did which is why under oath NOBODY WOULD CONFIRM THATS WHO IT WAS.

They picked Cozy Bear and the others because it fit the story they made up.

Feel free to re-word your failed talking points and try again. It's the complete and utter non-sense you are known for.

What you find believable says a lot about you.
What you continue to lie about day after day after day after, says everything anybody needs to know about you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really, same rules? It would seem that rules would have to be somewhat different for Trump and Pence given they haven't any long standing financial interests in China that I know of.
Really? How many trademarks did Ivanka get on the fast track?
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This entire thing is utterly inaccurate and is based on debunked talking points, yet he just keeps lying........

The fake social media accounts that recently proved to have absolutely no bearing on the 2016 election? The ones that Brennan had evidence of having just as many trying to support Clinton as Trump but suppressed that because it did not fit the narrative they made up.... those accounts?....... Do you wanna try again?

Page giving speeches in Russia, Michael Flynn having dinner are not crimes. Of course the FBI knows those are not crimes that is why they lied to the FISA court concerning Page and re-wrote Flynn's interview report so they could charge him.....all FACT.

Hunter Biden, you are so sure of all of that, yet Hunters former buisness partners and ALL the reporting by the NY POST paints a completely different picture. You claim to have read those articles, it is obvious you never have. Also your denials that information was suppressed prior to the 2020 election are particularly pathetic but...... well that's you.

Last thing I will address on your laundry list of debunked bullshit is the "Russians hacked the DNC", they didn't. There is NO EVIDENCE that they did which is why under oath NOBODY WOULD CONFIRM THATS WHO IT WAS.

They picked Cozy Bear and the others because it fit the story they made up.

Feel free to re-word your failed talking points and try again. It's the complete and utter non-sense you are known for.

What you continue to lie about day after day after day after, says everything anybody needs to know about you.
You ignore the answers I provide to your bullshit. Once again...

Where is your supporting evidence that Brennan said anything like there were just as many fake media accounts supporting Clinton? You keep posting that, but have never proven it.

The is no evidence that the Russian media crap changed any votes. That isn't relevant. The point is they tried.

Nobody said Page claiming to be a Kremlin advisor or going to Russia to speak with the Russian deputy prime minister was a crime. It added motivation for the investigation.

Nobody said Flynn getting paid to have dinner with Putin was a crime. It was reason to question Russia's interest in helping Trump win.
Your denial of the hack of the DNC is silly.

This is from page 170, section B: of the Senate intelligence committee. Both republicans and democrats.
The Committee found that Russian President Vladimir Putin directed the hack-and-leak campaign targeting the DNC, DCCC, and the Clinton Campaign. Moscow's intent was to damage the Clinton Campaign and tarnish what it expected might be a Clinton presidential administration, help the Trump Campaign after Trump became the presumptive Republican
nominee, and generally undermine the U.S. democratic process. The Committee's findings are based on a variety of information, including raw intelligence reporting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Another blatant Lie.

The only parts of the dossier that have ever been "verified" was information that was already public. See the Russian Guy at the Brookings Institute and his Russian drinking buddies littered it with enough actual information to keep Steele paying them.

The FBI (so noble of them) offered Steele 1 million dollars if he could verify any of it and he could not.

Why they lied to the FISA court to get the warrant on Carter Page because they could NOT verify any of it.

All fact, yet you keep lying...... good boy.
What lie did they tell about Carter Page in the Fisa application?

Benefit of the doubt, out the window. Shrieking Mimi's to the fore attack!!

Where do I collect my "PJ soothsayer of the month" award for pointing out last weeks that there would be an ongoing blizzard of top secret docs found in the hands of various DC career politicians. Both parties . . .

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Most works of fiction have at least an element of truth in them, if only by accident.

For the most part, however, those who put their faith in the discredited dossier ended up looking incredibly foolish - It would be better to not be one of them.
The only part that mattered was about Carter Page.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Really, same rules? It would seem that rules would have to be somewhat different for Trump and Pence given they haven't any long standing financial interests in China that I know of.
Look, you made the lil' falla Laugh

Trump is the only one who claimed the documents were his and demanded the return. He is the only one who argued that even the classified documents are his because he thought about declassifying them.
So if you and I both kill someone, and I admit it and your deny it, then you are more guilty than me. funny how lefty thinks...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Same rules don't apply
Joey's lawyer didn't contact or turn over doc's to law enforcement as Pence lawyer did

NARA is NOT law enforcement and mv should know that

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So if you and I both kill someone, and I admit it and your deny it, then you are more guilty than me. funny how lefty thinks...
Really? Murder is the same as taking documents.
First...you just offered that both of us killed someone. So what would denial have to do with anything. Both would have to be investigated.

Second...Documents were taken from the White House and VP office and residence. Biden says he did not take them, but someone clearly selected documents and put them in a box, ignoring the fact that government documents are not the property of the Ex-president or Ex-VP. Added to that there were classified documents in the mix.

One of us admits to having removed those documents. The other says he knew nothing of the documents being removed.

Are you beginning to understand the difference? All three would have to be investigated.