• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking, now pence is found to have had classified docs. Let the histrionic shrieking begin anew!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, cooler...but hardly cool. Had to wear driving gloves to touch the steering wheel. A/C took forever to kick in. Still better than out in the sun.
What can I do for you under your avatar? Would you like made in the shade? Perhaps some other pithy phrase?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Adam Schiff has done more damage to this country than a socio-path like Santos could even dream of.

You? You're proud to have voted for Schiff, which is all anyone needs to know about you and your relationship to the truth/honesty/integrity....

I mean really, it's pathetic.
Funny thing. Here is what I found that Schiff had to say in October 2020. Odd that he would comment about a laptop story that had been suppressed by the media...eh?

Schiff in a Friday interview with CNN said the “smear” campaign against Biden and his ties to Ukraine originated as part of a Russian disinformation plot more than a year ago, but he did not explicitly link the Kremlin efforts to the Post story.

He did not mention the laptop. Let me know if you find anything else to back up McCarthy's crap.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you know it is largely a piece of fiction that gullible suckers bought hook line & sinker?

The people who fell for it are perhaps not the best people to be listening to.
In my view, the fact that Trump campaign chairman, Paul Manafort was a close associate of Russian Intel asset and Putin tool Oleg Derapaska and was apparently deeply indebted to him was certainly a reason for US Intel and FBI to begin an investigation.Like I have always sai, it would be criminal negligence not to have commence with an investigation into Trump’s campaign regarding ties to Russian Criminals and Intel. Manafort was paid millions to run campaigns for Putin puppets in Ukraine. Our assertions that evil Democrats and corrupt FBI agents were illegally picking on and spying on poor Donny is a laughable bunch of bullshit. It was also revealed that at the time Crossfire Hurricane was started that Trump did indeed have a plan to build Trump Tower, Red Square Moscow which he flat out lied about when asked. Yours, Trumps, Bannon and Stone’s who,e narrative regarding this illegal witch hunt is a steaming crock of bullshit….Cheers

write on

Senator
In my view, the fact that Trump campaign chairman, Paul Manafort was a close associate of Russian Intel asset and Putin tool Oleg Derapaska and was apparently deeply indebted to him was certainly a reason for US Intel and FBI to begin an investigation.Like I have always sai, it would be criminal negligence not to have commence with an investigation into Trump’s campaign regarding ties to Russian Criminals and Intel. Manafort was paid millions to run campaigns for Putin puppets in Ukraine. Our assertions that evil Democrats and corrupt FBI agents were illegally picking on and spying on poor Donny is a laughable bunch of bullshit. It was also revealed that at the time Crossfire Hurricane was started that Trump did indeed have a plan to build Trump Tower, Red Square Moscow which he flat out lied about when asked. Yours, Trumps, Bannon and Stone’s who,e narrative regarding this illegal witch hunt is a steaming crock of bullshit….Cheers
The shit is knee deep.

1674685836085.png

Zam-Zam

Senator

Agree to disagree.

Cheers.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's got a nice ring to it doesn't it? You want some snazzy title?
How about “Snagglesooth”. Now that just rolls right off the tongue. :)

I seem to recall gasbag referring to an ex-poster here as “snaggletooth” quite frequently…back in the day.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How about “Snagglesooth”. Now that just rolls right off the tongue. :)

I seem to recall gasbag referring to an ex-poster here as “snaggletooth” quite frequently…back in the day.
I miss gasbag

One moment...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Agree to disagree.

Cheers.
Do you disagree with my assertion that Manafort was working with Dmitri Firtash, Oleg Derapaska and other Russian tools on Putin’s behalf in Ukraine? You seem to be dodging and running here Zam. What exactly do you disagree with regarding what you responded to?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Do you disagree with my assertion that Manafort was working with Dmitri Firtash, Oleg Derapaska and other Russian tools on Putin’s behalf in Ukraine? You seem to be dodging and running here Zam. What exactly do you disagree with regarding what you responded to?
I disagree with your assessment.

It was a phony dossier, ginned up on a phony premise, by a sore loser and her minions.

I don't give it any weight - If you wish to take it as Gospel, that's fine by me. I won't be joining you.

I'm not running or hiding, but I have grown weary of beating a dead horse. I have no desire to alter your opinion on this subject in anyway, and I also am not going to cave to what you choose to believe. It just doesn't matter, and there are far more important and relevant topics to discuss.

Last edited: