• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking, now pence is found to have had classified docs. Let the histrionic shrieking begin anew!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When he gets his ass kicked, the strategy is to once again ask for links (he will ignore them) and he will re-post all his bullshit slightly re-worded.

The lying has no end for the self righteous virtue signaling morons.
One example. You claim you have provided proof that there were just as many Russian social media accounts that were posting in support of Clinton in 2016. I say that is a lie. Prove me wrong.

You say more recent information shows the Senate Intel report to be debunked.
I say bullshit. Again. Prove me wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The law says intent doesn't matter.
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
“knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents…”

And yet the right wing echo chamber has told its GOP droids that state of mind is irrelevant.

;-)

OK. So biden kept them for more than 15 years, therefore he intended to keep them in his garage next to his corvette that he let his son the tweaker drive.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ah. Ok.
So if Trump takes a stand or otherwise States it was his misunderstanding based on what the 'movers' told him and states it was not his intent to keep them...much like Biden is absolved cause unawares and intent... it's all good..?

EatTheRich

President
Ah. Ok.
So if Trump takes a stand or otherwise States it was his misunderstanding based on what the 'movers' told him and states it was not his intent to keep them...much like Biden is absolved cause unawares and intent... it's all good..?
Biden to all indications moved Heaven and earth to get those documents back into (what the laws says are) proper hands when he found out they weren’t. Trump on the other hand stated his intent to keep them and tried to hide evidence in an effort to keep them from coming back into proper hands.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Biden to all indications moved Heaven and earth to get those documents back into (what the laws says are) proper hands when he found out they weren’t. Trump on the other hand stated his intent to keep them and tried to hide evidence in an effort to keep them from coming back into proper hands.
What did Trump know. I thought I was dealing with empty boxes.. he'll say. And, I didn't move them talk to my people. I had nooo idea..I thought I was saying no to a small amount of declassified items and a few empty folders. That wasn't my intent
That's what he'll say

Zam-Zam

Senator
What did Trump know. I thought I was dealing with empty boxes.. he'll say. And, I didn't move them talk to my people. I had nooo idea..I thought I was saying no to a small amount of declassified items and a few empty folders. That wasn't my intent
That's what he'll say
He could simply say "I did what Biden did".

In addition to being true, it puts his adversaries in a tough spot, no?

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's what he'll say
And he’ll get off if the jury believes such ridiculous bullshit.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He could simply say "I did what Biden did".

In addition to being true, it puts his adversaries in a tough spot, no?
Exactly. Everybody is fawning over Biden and giving every benefit of the doubt and affirming an innocent intent. Pence..no such thing, every utterance received an analysis with a fine toothed comb. Trump..zero..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your indicators are out of focus, Joey and team didn't follow the LAWs, they contacted NARA, not DOJ or FBI to wit NARA were NOT the proper hands. Of course leftist must defend Joey at all cost even if they must give up Heaven and Earth.

How many of Joey's $1000@hour lawyers packing up his office had Clearance to handle classified documents, after-all, Joey knew the doc's were in the office or he'd have sent '2 Men and a Truck to move Heaven and earth!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's what he'll say
So when NARA told him in May 2021 that they thought he had taken government documents, why did it take until January 2022 to actually get any of them back?
Why didn't he return the documents in his desk and office before NARA got a search warrant in August 2022?

Trump says a lot of stuff that proves to be a lie.

EatTheRich

President
That's what he'll say
Trump certified through his lawyers, falsely, that he had received and responded as indicated to a subpoena. He then sent orders for documents for which he had received legal orders to remain in place to be moved. He then publicly said his intent in doing so was to prevent investigators and the National Archives from getting control of those documents.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Trump certified through his lawyers, falsely, that he had received and responded as indicated to a subpoena. He then sent orders for documents for which he had received legal orders to remain in place to be moved. He then publicly said his intent in doing so was to prevent investigators and the National Archives from getting control of those documents.
He didn't know. Ah well

write on

Senator
So when NARA told him in May 2021 that they thought he had taken government documents, why did it take until January 2022 to actually get any of them back?
Why didn't he return the documents in his desk and office before NARA got a search warrant in August 2022?

Trump says a lot of stuff that proves to be a lie.
Exactly. It's comical that some on the right won't acknowledge knowing that Trump claimed those documents were his and his alone. Only a wanna be meglamaniac dictator would claim them as a "cool keepsake".

This is where the question of his 'intent' comes into play. Totally the opposite of Biden and Pence.