• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking, now pence is found to have had classified docs. Let the histrionic shrieking begin anew!!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly. It's comical that some on the right won't acknowledge knowing that Trump claimed those documents were his and his alone. Only a wanna be meglamaniac dictator would claim them as a "cool keepsake".

This is where the question of his 'intent' comes into play. Totally the opposite of Biden and Pence.

Did Trump store his classified doc's in Chinatown before moved to Penn Biden Center and do check out the name of the woman that was in charge of packing them

Biden Documents Were Stored at Another Location as Well (msn.com)

I'm shocked her and Hunter were pals:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Intent, Dawg, intent. Why did Trump say classified documents were his?

You and many here seem to avoid that distinction like the plague.
"Intent" to ensure his boy got a high paying JOB
IMO because Trump is a damn fool
You and many here avoid that Joey had classified doc's in many different places at same time

write on

Senator
"Intent" to ensure his boy got a high paying JOB
IMO because Trump is a damn fool
You and many here avoid that Joey had classified doc's in many different places at same time
Prove that Biden kept docs for the furtherance of his sons career.

And please spare me with your histrionics trying to change your tune on Trump now when you and many others had your heads stuck up his ass while he was presidents while others knew what he was.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

And please spare me with your histrionics trying to change your tune on Trump now when you and many others had your heads stuck up his ass while he was presidents while others knew what he was.

How many countries was he "presidents"?
Trump is as many, not supported after running their big mouths.
Yes, I supported him before I figured out I couldn't and wouldn't.
You ever done that in life of someone?

write on

Senator
How many countries was he "presidents"?
Trump is as many, not supported after running their big mouths.
Yes, I supported him before I figured out I couldn't and wouldn't.
You ever done that in life of someone?
Ahhh, you got me on my typo. Good job.

The fact that you didn't who and what he was even before he ran for president is telling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did Trump store his classified doc's in Chinatown before moved to Penn Biden Center and do check out the name of the woman that was in charge of packing them

Biden Documents Were Stored at Another Location as Well (msn.com)

I'm shocked her and Hunter were pals:)
And how many documents were at his Penn office? Was it ten? Not boxes, sheets of paper. How many were stored at a golf club in Florida? Umm, 40 BOXES....

How many did Biden try to keep after finding them their? Oh, none. How many did Trump try to keep after being told the documents were missing? All 40. How many were finally returned about 8 months later? 15 boxes returned in January 2022.
How many returned in response to a subpoena in May 2022? An envelope. How many were still there? 25 boxes and the contents of his desk.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ahhh, you got me on my typo. Good job.

The fact that you didn't who and what he was even before he ran for president is telling.
Debal made me do it
Yet you voted for Hillary knowing who and what she was and then voted for Biden and knew who and what he was.
Appears we in the same boat

write on

Senator
Debal made me do it
Yet you voted for Hillary knowing who and what she was and then voted for Biden and knew who and what he was.
Appears we in the same boat
I made another typo above. Call me out on it. ;)

And who were they running against? Oh, that's right! Someone who you now detest. /S

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I made another typo above. Call me out on it. ;)

And who were they running against? Oh, that's right! Someone who you now detest. /S
We the People seem to get the worse of the worse to vote for and usually life time DC tit suckers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Eh

Hunter Biden converted Delaware house with classified documents into home office (msn.com)