• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking Poll Numbers For Greatest Loser Trump - spoiler alert - they are falling folks !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So since polls are good, here we go - now you 6 right wing poll supporters - jump on board with me - 1/4 of the base hates the Greatest loser ! YES my job is almost completed !

I hate to break it to you cult members but he is not very popular - WORSE than Biden - 2/3 of those respondents want a challenger or him stay the hell out of the race - hahahahahahahaha

So, in this poll, a combined 61% of GOP voters want either a primary challenger for Trump or for Trump to stay out of the 2024 Presidential Election completely.

oh and the same part of the party said this, read em and weep

And, the real shocker, 22% of Republican voters said, “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump not running.”

(DCWatchDog.com) Just as former President Donald J. Greatest Loser Trump prepares to address a massive rally of his supporters who’ve gathered to see and hear from him in Georgia, poll numbers have been released by Echelon Insights (see link below) that many will find unbelievable given Trump’s perceived popularity with his faithful supporters.

But, if true, these most recent and just-released numbers may indicate that Greatest Loser Trump has weakened in popularity with Republicans while other prominent Republicans are seeing an increase in their viability as presidential candidates for the 2024 Presidential Election.

The most shocking finding in the Echelon Insights poll is that most Republican voters want Greatest Loser Trump to either face a primary challenger in 2024 or not even enter the race for the presidency.

Specifically, when Republican voters were given a list of potential 2024 Republican presidential candidates – including Trump – and asked, “Which of the following would you prefer to see in the 2024 Republican presidential primary?”, only 30% responded with the answer, “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump running unopposed.” Meanwhile, 39% chose the answer “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump running and other major candidates running too.”

And, the real shocker, 22% of Republican voters said, “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump not running.”

So, in this poll, a combined 61% of GOP voters want either a primary challenger for
Greatest Loser Trump or for Greatest Loser Trump to stay out of the 2024 Presidential Election completely.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So since polls are good, here we go - now you 6 right wing poll supporters - jump on board with me - 1/4 of the base hates the Greatest loser ! YES my job is almost completed !

I hate to break it to you cult members but he is not very popular - WORSE than Biden - 2/3 of those respondents want a challenger or him stay the hell out of the race - hahahahahahahaha

So, in this poll, a combined 61% of GOP voters want either a primary challenger for Trump or for Trump to stay out of the 2024 Presidential Election completely.

oh and the same part of the party said this, read em and weep

(DCWatchDog.com) Just as former President Donald J. Greatest Loser Trump prepares to address a massive rally of his supporters who’ve gathered to see and hear from him in Georgia, poll numbers have been released by Echelon Insights (see link below) that many will find unbelievable given Trump’s perceived popularity with his faithful supporters.

But, if true, these most recent and just-released numbers may indicate that Greatest Loser Trump has weakened in popularity with Republicans while other prominent Republicans are seeing an increase in their viability as presidential candidates for the 2024 Presidential Election.

The most shocking finding in the Echelon Insights poll is that most Republican voters want Greatest Loser Trump to either face a primary challenger in 2024 or not even enter the race for the presidency.

Specifically, when Republican voters were given a list of potential 2024 Republican presidential candidates – including Trump – and asked, “Which of the following would you prefer to see in the 2024 Republican presidential primary?”, only 30% responded with the answer, “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump running unopposed.” Meanwhile, 39% chose the answer “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump running and other major candidates running too.”

So, in this poll, a combined 61% of GOP voters want either a primary challenger for
Greatest Loser Trump or for Greatest Loser Trump to stay out of the 2024 Presidential Election completely.
Still way too many to have overlooked all of his negatives...like trying to appoint Ivanka to the World Bank or that he told intel agencies to look into Chinese thermostats as having flipped voted for Biden.

Who in hell wants a president who is so damaged as to buy into the conspiracy theories?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This lifts my spirits. Maybe there is hope yet for the GOP.

22% of Republican voters: “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump not running.”

A combined 61% of GOP voters want either a primary challenger for

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Funny, yet another fact filled post about their embraced cult leaders failures and they stay away, hidden in the basement bunker, shivering like a wet kitten as their leader falls into oblivion.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
This lifts my spirits. Maybe there is hope yet for the GOP.

22% of Republican voters: “I’d like to see Greatest Loser Donald Trump not running.”

A combined 61% of GOP voters want either a primary challenger for
that number grows as the huge lie believers numbers wane.