New Posts
  • Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years in “penile colony”.

download.jpg

Undated photo of Leon Trotsky welcoming 2 inmates
to a Russian women's prison. Not shown: Brittney Griner

I’m not sure about the spelling here, to be honest. Who can tell with that crazy Russian alphabet: half the letters are backwards, and the other half are either numbers or greek frat symbols.

Okay, I get it. Putin is making good on his promise that there can be no gays in Russia. Apparently ordinary Russian fans of the Skinhead Women’s Basketball Collective are perfectly okay with shipping Brittney off to Siberia,. Presumably because they’re outraged at not having known how she spends her time off court. Well, Russia does have a censored internet. A recent study confirmed that 35% of Russians are convinced the sun orbits the earth, and fully 95% think Russia is winning the Ukraine war (these are both really true). The other 5% are awaiting trial.

Putin evidently wants to trade Brittney for some Russian arms dealer currently in US prison, plus a polonium-toting assassin to be named later. In related news, a Russian diplomat who denounced the Ukraine war 6 months ago and fled to Europe, has been hospitalized “in a persistent vegetative state with his eyes open.” He’s not radioactive, so whatever Putin used on THIS guy is a different concoction.

Friends and family of Brittney: I apologize if this satire has caused you additional distress. I’m sure that we are all praying Brittney is returned to America, and the convicted Russian arms dealer gets to go back to his old job in Russia too.

Brittney didn’t deserve what happened to her, even if she was woefully ignorant about the fundamental differences between the USA and a dictatorial regime.

The rest of you WNBA players, heads up! Think twice about your desire to make a quick ruble in one of the most hellish places in earth.

You’re in our thoughts and prayers, Britney.
 

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
View attachment 71744

Undated photo of Leon Trotsky welcoming 2 inmates
to a Russian women's prison. Not shown: Brittney Griner

I’m not sure about the spelling here, to be honest. Who can tell with that crazy Russian alphabet: half the letters are backwards, and the other half are either numbers or greek frat symbols.

Okay, I get it. Putin is making good on his promise that there can be no gays in Russia. Apparently ordinary Russian fans of the Skinhead Women’s Basketball Collective are perfectly okay with shipping Brittney off to Siberia,. Presumably because they’re outraged at not having known how she spends her time off court. Well, Russia does have a censored internet. A recent study confirmed that 35% of Russians are convinced the sun orbits the earth, and fully 95% think Russia is winning the Ukraine war (these are both really true). The other 5% are awaiting trial.

Putin evidently wants to trade Brittney for some Russian arms dealer currently in US prison, plus a polonium-toting assassin to be named later. In related news, a Russian diplomat who denounced the Ukraine war 6 months ago and fled to Europe, has been hospitalized “in a persistent vegetative state with his eyes open.” He’s not radioactive, so whatever Putin used on THIS guy is a different concoction.

Friends and family of Brittney: I apologize if this satire has caused you additional distress. I’m sure that we are all praying Brittney is returned to America, and the convicted Russian arms dealer gets to go back to his old job in Russia too.

Brittney didn’t deserve what happened to her, even if she was woefully ignorant about the fundamental differences between the USA and a dictatorial regime.

The rest of you WNBA players, heads up! Think twice about your desire to make a quick ruble in one of the most hellish places in earth.

You’re in our thoughts and prayers, Britney.
As far as I'm concerned they can keep her, a stupid spoiled sports druggy not needed here.
 

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I see you added another entry into the deplorable winger post of the day contest.

Strong entry.
And you added nothing. Maybe Joe* can negotiate with Putin*? Oh wait...Joe* took that off the table by name calling Putin. You might could send Hunter to beg for her release.
 

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trust me - your vapid, dishonest posts are worth no more than that. They are worth….nothing. And you seem good with that. You make no effort to actually say something.
Are you Joe*? No wonder Joe has no negotiating power. Former President Trump would have brought Brittany Griner home.
 

Bugsy McGurk

President
As far as I'm concerned they can keep her, a stupid spoiled sports druggy not needed here.
It’s striking how many wingers want an American to rot in a Russian jail simply because she’s a black, lesbian progressive.

Sedition committed by the winger tribe? OK. Set them free. Possession of trace amounts of hash oil by a black, lesbian progressive? Nine years in a Russian prison sounds about right.

Wingers: Simply awful people.
 

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
It’s striking how many wingers want an American to rot in a Russian jail simply because she’s a black, lesbian progressive.

Sedition committed by the winger tribe? OK. Set them free. Possession of trace amounts of hash oil by a black, lesbian progressive? Nine years in a Russian prison sounds about right.

Wingers: Simply awful people.
You are a bizarre mess.
 

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
It’s striking how many wingers want an American to rot in a Russian jail simply because she’s a black, lesbian progressive.

Sedition committed by the winger tribe? OK. Set them free. Possession of trace amounts of hash oil by a black, lesbian progressive? Nine years in a Russian prison sounds about right.

Wingers: Simply awful people.
One dry cleans and presses the flag while the other one shits on it. Flag waving patriots protested on 1/6 a stolen election. The other uses racialized reasoning to con job America.
 

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It’s striking how many wingers want an American to rot in a Russian jail simply because she’s a black, lesbian progressive.

Sedition committed by the winger tribe? OK. Set them free. Possession of trace amounts of hash oil by a black, lesbian progressive? Nine years in a Russian prison sounds about right.

Wingers: Simply awful people.
That from the "Party of Slavery"...All your credit lost.

tell us why this person should not suffer the cost of her crime, as it wasn't her first trip to Russia?

Also why do you lefties spend so much time in Russia?

You do understand your whole post is exactly the reason why Biden can't negotiate her release, right?
 
Top