• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years in prison

Bugsy McGurk

President
F' your thread jacking, this has nothing to do with your idol Trump
I don't give a damn if she's green, stupid America hating lesbian took dope to Russia and now will do the time just as Americans in American prisons for dope

So you hate the two white Americans in Russian prisons
Suck a rope
Thread jacking? It’s my thread.

But your atrocious attitude toward your fellow American is noted. Nine years for trace amounts of hash oil and you’re good with it because you hate her personal qualities.

Deplorable!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
For trace amounts of hash oil…

Maybe Trump will now stop showering Putin with praise and compliments?
So what you are saying is that Griner should be able to violate Russian law in Russia.

I wonder how Griner feels now that Joe* name called Putin and lost all negotiating power and that allowed her to get 9 years,

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You’re lapsing into babbling mode now.
Sweet. Your enablers have positioned you to make such claims regarding those who routinely post circles around you…actual normal folks who share their own, original thoughts. No worries. This forum is reaping a fine harvest. Again, kudos. Have a nice evening, Bugsy (and handler). :-/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thread jacking? It’s my thread.

But your atrocious attitude toward your fellow American is noted. Nine years for trace amounts of hash oil and you’re good with it because you hate her personal qualities.

Deplorable!
Title line said nothing of your beloved Trump, yet, you jack your own thread!

She's NOT my fellow American, hell, she will not take the court until after our National Anthem is played and I don't have any fellow Americans that lowly. There's many of your fellow Americans in American prisons for doing the same as she did in America and you're good with it.

DEPLORABLE BUG

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So what you are saying is that Griner should be able to violate Russian law in Russia.

I wonder how Griner feels now that Joe* name called Putin and lost all negotiating power and that allowed her to get 9 years,
At least Joe hasn't traded the 'Merchant Of Death' for her America hating ass, YET.

Which Democrat said “great he’s a white man”?

That’s rhetorical, of course. You’re obviously lying. Because that’s what wingers do.
Address the issue if you dare. Why do you demand the release of black griner for a pot crime in russia but want white marc fogel to remain in a russian prison for his pot crime.???

Bugsy McGurk

President

No. What I am saying is what I said.

Wingers: Always lying. Always.

Too bad griner, you stupid criminal. Russians don't give you special treatment for being a black female pervert.

I suggest you try your anti-white racism on your fellow cons and see how many converts you get. HAHAHA

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sweet. Your enablers have positioned you to make such claims regarding those who routinely post circles around you…actual normal folks who share their own, original thoughts. No worries. This forum is reaping a fine harvest. Again, kudos. Have a nice evening, Bugsy (and handler). :-/
When you talk to your shrink about your weird “gay talk” and pathological lying, try to reserve time in the session to discuss your delusions of grandeur.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Title line said nothing of your beloved Trump, yet, you jack your own thread!

She's NOT my fellow American, hell, she will not take the court until after our National Anthem is played and I don't have any fellow Americans that lowly. There's many of your fellow Americans in American prisons for doing the same as she did in America and you're good with it.

DEPLORABLE BUG
Your idea of patriotism is an incredibly violent beatdown of police, smashing into the Capitol building, and halting the counting of electoral votes.

Sane people disagree.

While you were hiding in your cave cannabis products have become acceptable among enlightened people, even being prescribed for medical uses, as with Griner. But she did accidentally pack a vape pen with trace amounts. And she’s a black, gay “leftist.” Her worst crime in your eyes. Committed in Russia, no less, the corrupt country that is closely aligned with your corrupt cult leader. So you support her being thrown in a Russian gulag for 9 years.

You’re an awful person.
I saw hundreds of enlightened people - in a news clip about homess tent dwellers in some california city. They didnt look like theyd ever heard of Ms. Griner, let alone were concerned about her fate. I've heard cannabis affects your judgement like this. Probably explains why she went to Putins paradise toting drugs in the first place