• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brown Mom Cash'n in: Give me some money!

MrMike

Bless you all
Apparently, her recently whining about people in Ferguson not giving her the respect she feels she's owed isn't enough so she's trying to cash in on her sons thuggery which ultimately lead to his (rightful) demise.

I guess she needs some cash since those "Hands up don't shoot" (aka the big Ferguson lie) t-shirt sales are sagging nearly as bad as some of the pants around there...?

She's a POS..and definitely not mother of the year (yet somehow she seems to think she is)

Michael Brown’s parents set to sue the city of Ferguson

By Associated Press April 23 at 7:34 AM

ST. LOUIS — Lawyers for the parents of an unarmed, black 18-year-old who was fatally shot by a white police officer in a St. Louis suburb say they plan to file a civil lawsuit Thursday against the city of Ferguson.

Attorneys for the family of Michael Brown announced their plans in a statement Wednesday night.

The lawsuit had been expected. Attorneys for Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, and his father, Michael Brown Sr., said at a press conference in early March that a wrongful death lawsuit would be filed “soon.”

Attorneys said at the time that the lawsuit would also name former Officer Darren Wilson, who shot Brown. The statement Wednesday did not mention Wilson, and a spokesman for the law firm said he could not provide any additional information about the lawsuit.

Brown’s shooting led to sometimes-violent protests and spawned a national “Black Lives Matter” movement calling for changes in how police deal with minorities.

A St. Louis County grand jury and the U.S. Justice Department declined to prosecute Wilson, who resigned in November. But the Justice Department last month released a scathing report citing racial bias and profiling in the Ferguson Police Department and a profit-driven municipal court system that frequently targets black residents.

Several city officials resigned following the review, including the city manager, police chief and municipal judge. The municipal court clerk was fired for racist emails.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/civil-lawsuit-to-be-filed-thursday-in-michael-browns-death/2015/04/22/1f95865c-e966-11e4-8581-633c536add4b_story.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Barbella

Senator
Apparently, her recently whining about people in Ferguson not giving her the respect she feels she's owed isn't enough so she's trying to cash in on her sons thuggery which ultimately lead to his (rightful) demise.

I guess she needs some cash since those "Hands up don't shoot" (aka the big Ferguson lie) t-shirt sales are sagging nearly as bad as some of the pants around there...?

She's a POS..and definitely not mother of the year (yet somehow she seems to think she is)

ST. LOUIS — Lawyers for the parents of an unarmed, black 18-year-old who was fatally shot by a white police officer in a St. Louis suburb say they plan to file a civil lawsuit Thursday against the city of Ferguson.

Attorneys for the family of Michael Brown announced their plans in a statement Wednesday night.

The lawsuit had been expected. Attorneys for Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, and his father, Michael Brown Sr., said at a press conference in early March that a wrongful death lawsuit would be filed “soon.”

Attorneys said at the time that the lawsuit would also name former Officer Darren Wilson, who shot Brown. The statement Wednesday did not mention Wilson, and a spokesman for the law firm said he could not provide any additional information about the lawsuit.

Brown’s shooting led to sometimes-violent protests and spawned a national “Black Lives Matter” movement calling for changes in how police deal with minorities.

A St. Louis County grand jury and the U.S. Justice Department declined to prosecute Wilson, who resigned in November. But the Justice Department last month released a scathing report citing racial bias and profiling in the Ferguson Police Department and a profit-driven municipal court system that frequently targets black residents.

Several city officials resigned following the review, including the city manager, police chief and municipal judge. The municipal court clerk was fired for racist emails.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/civil-lawsuit-to-be-filed-thursday-in-michael-browns-death/2015/04/22/1f95865c-e966-11e4-8581-633c536add4b_story.html
Of course she'll sue everybody she can possibly sue.. hmmm.... I wonder if the store clerk her baby boy pushed and robbed can counter sue? He should look into that... :rolleyes:;)

And who knows? There might be others who have been knocked around by sweet Michael and if McSpadden gets any money, might figure 'hey, I want a piece of that'. Lawyers are rubbing their hands together already...

As to the 'profit driven' municipal court system that frequently targets black residents? That's a joke. In MY neighborhood, and any other place I ever lived in, the municipal court system was ALWAYS profit driven, and simply targeted whoever either lived there or passed through. Race had nothing to do with it, unless I'm black and didn't know it... because I got pulled over more than once throughout my life, for bullshit infractions.

MrMike

Bless you all
Carefully cultivated victim-hood and abdication of personal responsibility or accountability is what we are seeing play out here.

Some people get mad when statistics regarding crime are quoted but they are what they are. If certain segments of our population tend to commit a larger degree of criminal acts then of course it doesn't go unnoticed despite the whines from the Left who want to ignore reality (btw, notice the Libs try to do that same "ignore reality" thing for the Islamists).

Of course she'll sue everybody she can possibly sue.. hmmm.... I wonder if the store clerk her baby boy pushed and robbed can counter sue? He should look into that... :rolleyes:;)

And who knows? There might be others who have been knocked around by sweet Michael and if McSpadden gets any money, might figure 'hey, I want a piece of that'. Lawyers are rubbing their hands together already...

As to the 'profit driven' municipal court system that frequently targets black residents? That's a joke. In MY neighborhood, and any other place I ever lived in, the municipal court system was ALWAYS profit driven, and simply targeted whoever either lived there or passed through. Race had nothing to do with it, unless I'm black and didn't know it... because I got pulled over more than once throughout my life, for bullshit infractions.

Barbella

Senator
Carefully cultivated victim-hood and abdication of personal responsibility or accountability is what we are seeing play out here.

Some people get mad when statistics regarding crime are quoted but they are what they are. If certain segments of our population tend to commit a larger degree of criminal acts then of course it doesn't go unnoticed despite the whines from the Left who want to ignore reality (btw, notice the Libs try to do that same "ignore reality" thing for the Islamists).
Exactly, Mike. I'm allegedly a racist for pointing out that whenever I read headlines like "huge brawl in shopping mall", or "teacher beaten by students", or "3 shot at wedding", and the latest in Philly, http://6abc.com/news/students-brawl-on-septas-broad-street-line/676703/, I don't even have to look for the race of the offenders. 99% of the time they're black, but pointing this out is proof of racism in lib land.

In MY world, it's pointing out that this problem exists, and wanting to establish a dialogue on how to 'fix' it. NOT talking about it isn't making it go away, but talking about it makes us white people racists, which, IMO, is racism in itself.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Exactly, Mike. I'm allegedly a racist for pointing out that whenever I read headlines like "huge brawl in shopping mall", or "teacher beaten by students", or "3 shot at wedding", and the latest in Philly, http://6abc.com/news/students-brawl-on-septas-broad-street-line/676703/, I don't even have to look for the race of the offenders. 99% of the time they're black, but pointing this out is proof of racism in lib land.

In MY world, it's pointing out that this problem exists, and wanting to establish a dialogue on how to 'fix' it. NOT talking about it isn't making it go away, but talking about it makes us white people racists, which, IMO, is racism in itself.
You're right, of course. But any time we want to discuss how to fix it, the left wants conservatives to "fix it." You know that makes a whole lot of sense, since according to them we are all "racists." Well, I would like to hear from the lefties about what should be done--besides having 100% black police officers who would never be racist.

There will never be any fixing of this problem until libs admit there is a problem. Which they never will....especially when it concerns black on black crime.

Jen

Senator

Dang.
Nothin' like usin' your bad luck to get rich quick.

Barbella

Senator
You're right, of course. But any time we want to discuss how to fix it, the left wants conservatives to "fix it." You know that makes a whole lot of sense, since according to them we are all "racists." Well, I would like to hear from the lefties about what should be done--besides having 100% black police officers who would never be racist.

There will never be any fixing of this problem until libs admit there is a problem. Which they never will....especially when it concerns black on black crime.
I'll never understand their thinking, char. Normal, hard-working Blacks want their communities to function without daily drive-by shootings, where they can go to work in peace, let their kids play outside without worries, and just live a peaceful life. Gang bangers prevent them from doing that... and WHITE LIBERALS deny that any problem even exists in the first place.

Why? I'll tell ya why: White liberals sit in their Ivory Towers, untouched by the ugliness in the ghettoes, and all they do is yak about how it's Conservatives who are the racists for mentioning that a problem exists in the first place.

Last edited: