• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Budget talks and debt management are a joke

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So why didn’t the drastic cuts in spending under Clinton and Obama turn things around? Hey, wasn’t Clinton able to create a surplus through a modest tax increase and spending cuts?
Was it TRILLIONS in surplus. You anti-math, anti-science liberal arts types need to stay in your non-binary lane.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh he won’t answer my direct question. I have asked him several times. It is a simple yes or no question. LOL
Well, sd has much to learn of life's realities and I'd hate to be one of his elderly family members at family gatherings to be spat on for having Medicare. If sd lives he will have to be a "MOOCHER" and on Medicare and I'm sure if SS is still around he will use Direct Deposit :)

TBLee

Governor
Well, sd has much to learn of life's realities and I'd hate to be one of his elderly family members at family gatherings to be spat on for having Medicare. If sd lives he will have to be a "MOOCHER" and on Medicare and I'm sure if SS is still around he will use Direct Deposit :)
I actually find all those claiming the elderly are “moochers” will feel much differently at their retirement ages. It is just such silliness. They will be there….willingly accepting whatever they can get. I find it so insulting to those who came before them, that dedicated their lives to working hard, and taking care of those around them. Now….it is their time to enjoy life without working, and some of the younger generation just want to throw them under the bus. Hell…..SS is not even enough to support the average retiree, but for some it is all they have. It is the difference between them eating, or not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I actually find all those claiming the elderly are “moochers” will feel much differently at their retirement ages. It is just such silliness. They will be there….willingly accepting whatever they can get. I find it so insulting to those who came before them, that dedicated their lives to working hard, and taking care of those around them. Now….it is their time to enjoy life without working, and some of the younger generation just want to throw them under the bus. Hell…..SS is not even enough to support the average retiree, but for some it is all they have. It is the difference between them eating, or not.
Those claiming such will some day wake up "MOOCHERS" If they live that long
Evidently, they forget who changed their diapers and worked to feed them to adulthood.

It's clear those claiming such bs have mental problems

EatTheRich

President
Was it TRILLIONS in surplus. You anti-math, anti-science liberal arts types need to stay in your non-binary lane.
Enough to create 1 trillion every 5 years. I have a master’s from a college of mathematics.

It is also a simple matter of fact that the deficit and debt have tended to soar under every Republican and shrink under every Democrat since Reagan’s time.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Enough to create 1 trillion every 5 years. I have a master’s from a college of mathematics.

It is also a simple matter of fact that the deficit and debt have tended to soar under every Republican and shrink under every Democrat since Reagan’s time.
Doesn’t seem to be “shrinking” at present, Mister Press Secretary.

EatTheRich

President
Doesn’t seem to be “shrinking” at present, Mister Press Secretary.
The annual deficit is down about 60% since Biden took office, and his current budget would decrease it by another 24% according to press reports.

I of course misspoke when I claimed that debt shrunk under any Democrat; it has in fact grown under every president. What I should have said was that the rate of debt growth has shrunk. For example, the annualized rate of debt growth under Biden has fallen 63%. This is despite Biden inheriting a structural deficit over 320% higher than the one Trump inherited.

Spamature

President
Does that include going back to the deductions that were in place in the 1960s as well?
What, the 3 martini lunch, who cares ?
It will take decades to repair the damage done by the GOP trickle down starve the beast plan to destroy the US.

You people said you wanted to drown America in a bathtub of its own red ink.
Apparently when it comes to evil the GOP keeps its word.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The annual deficit is down about 60% since Biden took office, and his current budget would decrease it by another 24% according to press reports.

I of course misspoke when I claimed that debt shrunk under any Democrat; it has in fact grown under every president. What I should have said was that the rate of debt growth has shrunk. For example, the annualized rate of debt growth under Biden has fallen 63%. This is despite Biden inheriting a structural deficit over 320% higher than the one Trump inherited.
Taking credit for Covid deficit spending reducing is an idiot lie - it also has coincided with GROWING debt (so stop trying to change the issue, Mr. Press Secretary)

EatTheRich

President
Taking credit for Covid deficit spending reducing is an idiot lie - it also has coincided with GROWING debt (so stop trying to change the issue, Mr. Press Secretary)
If Trump had been able to get Covid under control, he could have cut spending during his own term.

Not one individual or element of our government could give a shit. It's all one giant joke

If the economy goes into recession, GDP crashes, and the debt to GDP ratio skyrockets even faster.

Biden's plan to prevent this: higher taxes; cut oil drilling; more entitlements.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If Trump had been able to get Covid under control, he could have cut spending during his own term.
Far more kicked off under Biden than Trump…and Biden had vaccines the entire time - not merely for a small part of it. Biden blew that as well.

…but do carry on, Mr. Press Secretary…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What, the 3 martini lunch, who cares ?
It will take decades to repair the damage done by the GOP trickle down starve the beast plan to destroy the US.

You people said you wanted to drown America in a bathtub of its own red ink.
Apparently when it comes to evil the GOP keeps its word.
LINK to your claims____________
When did GOP take control of California?

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
If the economy goes into recession, GDP crashes, and the debt to GDP ratio skyrockets even faster.

Biden's plan to prevent this: higher taxes; cut oil drilling; more entitlements.
Entitlement spending is proven to create more jobs than any other government expenditure. And oil drilling is up under Biden.