• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Budget talks and debt management are a joke

EatTheRich

President
Far more kicked off under Biden than Trump…and Biden had vaccines the entire time - not merely for a small part of it. Biden blew that as well.

…but do carry on, Mr. Press Secretary…
About 1/4 of them died during Biden’s first 2 months in office. The rate for months now has been a small fraction of the rate under Trump. I am not saying Biden did a great job; I am saying that the fact that Trump set such a low bar meant that even with minimal competence and decency Biden was able to get the virus under control enough that people felt safe going to work, shopping, and spending money on public entertainment.

EatTheRich

President
Biden inherited a multifaceted disaster including an overall economic disaster beset by a hidden time bomb. He also inherited a favorable situation for employment. In fact, already more jobs have been created under Biden than in a single term for any Republican.

Spamature

President
LINK to your claims____________
When did GOP take control of California?
Almost all of your GOPers signed his pledge to do exactly that.

Lobbyist Grover Norquist is a well-known proponent of the strategy and has famously said, "My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub."

Starve the beast - Wikipedia

You wingers did this.
You did it in front of the whole world
So don't try to lie about it now after living it for 40 yrs.