• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Build Back Better to Deploy 800K Heavily Armed IRS Agents to Help the 83% of Restaurant Owners Who Couldn't Pay Rent in July

So you are going to provide a link to that Treasury report when?
Why do you refuse to look this stuff up yourself? Are your betters montioring your internet usage, you cannot google anything not on the approved list?

Why do you continue doubting a report that has been confirmed by countless news organizations across the political spectrum...... reports of a plan that goes back to May of 2021...

I don't understand, are you upset the guy you installed as President is hiring 87k additional IRS agents to audit low income people so the country can subsidize the purchase of Electric cars for the rich?

You should be pissed off......

I doubt you are but you should be absolutely livid.... of course you should be that way about a lot of things but instead....

You defend them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why do you refuse to look this stuff up yourself? Are your betters montioring your internet usage, you cannot google anything not on the approved list?

Why do you continue doubting a report that has been confirmed by countless news organizations across the political spectrum...... reports of a plan that goes back to May of 2021...

I don't understand, are you upset the guy you installed as President is hiring 87k additional IRS agents to audit low income people so the country can subsidize the purchase of Electric cars for the rich?

You should be pissed off......

I doubt you are but you should be absolutely livid.... of course you should be that way about a lot of things but instead....

You defend them.
Still no link to that report...so you spend all this effort claiming to have seen it...just can't remember where...eh?