• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

By all means make your own choice.

God of War

Governor
Don't take my concerns on the matter of this particular "vaccination" as your concerns. I don't want that responsibility so be free to abide by the results of your own informed consent.

But when you impose your informed consent on me you're crossing the line. Your mandates are fundamentally unconstitutional even by international law standards. Look it up from Nuremberg Trial days. I honestly hope your choice does you no harm as I hope mine does no harm to me.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Don't take my concerns on the matter of this particular "vaccination" as your concerns. I don't want that responsibility so be free to abide by the results of your own informed consent.

But when you impose your informed consent on me you're crossing the line. Your mandates are fundamentally unconstitutional even by international law standards. Look it up from Nuremberg Trial days. I honestly hope your choice does you no harm as I hope mine does no harm to me.
I knew a retired Marine Colonel who's daughter married a Mormon gentlemen and at the wedding the elders refused his entry into the inner church unless he renounced his present faith and became a Mormon.
He was a staunch Southern Baptist, he told them that as far as he was concerned they should go to hell in their way and he'd go in his.

Nobody is getting out of this alive, I wear a good mask, and take proper precautions and have been tested twice and came up negative.
If i decide to get vaccinated that's my choice, nobody else's.
If some bonehead here on the web here takes umbrage to that, too frigging bad, refer to what the Baptist told the Mormon, or better yet put your opinion where the monkey put the peanut.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I knew a retired Marine Colonel who's daughter married a Mormon gentlemen and at the wedding the elders refused his entry into the inner church unless he renounced his present faith and became a Mormon.
He was a staunch Southern Baptist, he told them that as far as he was concerned they should go to hell in their way and he'd go in his.

Nobody is getting out of this alive, I wear a good mask, and take proper precautions and have been tested twice and came up negative.
If i decide to get vaccinated that's my choice, nobody else's.
If some bonehead here on the web here takes umbrage to that, too frigging bad, refer to what the Baptist told the Mormon, or better yet put your opinion where the monkey put the peanut.
Was there any danger of the spread of the Mormon faith to the unsuspecting? Clearly the analogy is irrelevant. As I understand the rules, you can elect to frequent tests or vaccination. It isn't as much to protect you any more than seat belts are to protect others. It is to protect those around you...and those families you may spread the disease to....your "freedom" to be as inconsiderate as you like ends when it becomes a hazard to the health of the community.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Was there any danger of the spread of the Mormon faith to the unsuspecting? Clearly the analogy is irrelevant. As I understand the rules, you can elect to frequent tests or vaccination. It isn't as much to protect you any more than seat belts are to protect others. It is to protect those around you...and those families you may spread the disease to....your "freedom" to be as inconsiderate as you like ends when it becomes a hazard to the health of the community.
Thanks so much for your priceless opinion, you've imbibed the kool aid and are useful to your cause. (What Stalin said)

Please feel free to exercise the monkey/peanut option.

EatTheRich

President

It’s our concern because your uninformed dissent is a critical danger to the public health.

God of War

Governor
Does your appeal to authority have no bounds? No bandwidth cutoff? You did read that link I left to you about the matter?

God of War

Governor
Your efforts to weaponize a deadly virus to kill hundreds of thousands for partisan political advantage is a vital matter of public concern. “Just ignore our bioterrorism” isn’t cutting it.
Go rape your boyfriend or anybody else who you think who might enjoy it. Leave me and the PhD's (who are the most vaccine hesitant) to our own devices. Our deaths should mean nothing to you other than another abortion. Yeah, think of it that way and you'll be able to get over it then.

EatTheRich

President
Go rape your boyfriend or anybody else who you think who might enjoy it. Leave me and the PhD's (who are the most vaccine hesitant) to our own devices. Our deaths should mean nothing to you other than another abortion. Yeah, think of it that way and you'll be able to get over it then.
You are putting everyone at risk since some cannot be vaccinated and your refusal to be vaccinated creates the conditions for evolution of vaccine resistance by keeping a sufficient number of infected hosts around.

God of War

Governor
You are putting everyone at risk since some cannot be vaccinated and your refusal to be vaccinated creates the conditions for evolution of vaccine resistance by keeping a sufficient number of infected hosts around.
I'm not required to play Russian Roulette for some notion of risking others.

Wear a mask? Sure. Get raped? No.

Let them stay in their sterile bubble because RSV may knock them down among a huge myriad of other things you can find in plain back yard dirt.

EatTheRich

President
I'm not required to play Russian Roulette for some notion of risking others.

Wear a mask? Sure. Get raped? No.

Let them stay in their sterile bubble because RSV may knock them down among a huge myriad of other things you can find in plain back yard dirt.

A better analogy would be to ask whether you are required to stop playing Russian roulette in a crowded car even though you insist it is the only thing keeping you safe.

God of War

Governor
A better analogy would be to ask whether you are required to stop playing Russian roulette in a crowded car even though you insist it is the only thing keeping you safe.
But you're vaccinated. You have full body armor on and my bullets are nothing but a cold virus, if you can even catch it.

You're either safe being vaccinated or your vaccinated body will harbor greater death and destruction building bigger, badder Covid virii. That IS the science.

EatTheRich

President
But you're vaccinated. You have full body armor on and my bullets are nothing but a cold virus, if you can even catch it.

You're either safe being vaccinated or your vaccinated body will harbor greater death and destruction building bigger, badder Covid virii. That IS the science.
Vaccination reduces, but does not eliminate, the risk of becoming infected or transmitting the virus to others. It greatly reduces, but does not eliminate, the risk of death if infected. Vaccination of a sufficient percentage of the population would reduce reproduction of the virus to the point where exponential decay of the number of those infected would replace exponential growth. Hope that clears things up for you.

God of War

Governor
Did you see the part where Ph.D.'s are the most vaccine hesitant education demographic? Come on that has got to impress you. Authority and all?