• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

By all means make your own choice.

EatTheRich

President
No, it doesn't. Nothing you said reflects any of the information I tried to transmit to you in good will. I'm sorry I failed. Had you learned something from me, then that would have cleared things up for me.
For me to learn from you you would have to be more informed than I, rather than much, much less.

EatTheRich

President
Did you see the part where Ph.D.'s are the most vaccine hesitant education demographic? Come on that has got to impress you. Authority and all?
No. You, not I, are impressed by argument from authority.

Anyway, your claim is incorrect. The rates of vaccination which can be found via a Google Search are:

19% for those with less than a high school education
53% of those with high school educations but no college degree
76% of those with college degrees
74% of those with Ph.D.s
96% of those with M.D.s

God of War

Governor
No. You, not I, are impressed by argument from authority.

Anyway, your claim is incorrect. The rates of vaccination which can be found via a Google Search are:

19% for those with less than a high school education
53% of those with high school educations but no college degree
76% of those with college degrees
74% of those with Ph.D.s
96% of those with M.D.s

1631318520453.png

EatTheRich

President
View attachment 65617
Not peer-reviewed, based on self-reporting, and reporting about the minority who are “vaccine hesitant” and not the majority who are vaccinated.

God of War

Governor
Not peer-reviewed, based on self-reporting, and reporting about the minority who are “vaccine hesitant” and not the majority who are vaccinated.
It was a fscking throw away point. The very least important of them all and that's your fixation. ha ha Chew boy, chew.

EatTheRich

President
It was a fscking throw away point. The very least important of them all and that's your fixation. ha ha Chew boy, chew.
I addressed all your other points the same way I addressed this one ... but you keep coming back to it because argument from authority is your strongest point.

God of War

Governor
Sativa fan. What kind of meth are you cooking that turned you into Witchfinder General Walter Mitty?
I'll have to look up the reference, sorry.

But if I was to guess that's rich coming from someone interested in having me raped for his "safety". That is the communalist type shit that needs drowning.

EatTheRich

President
I'll have to look up the reference, sorry.

But if I was to guess that's rich coming from someone interested in having me raped for his "safety". That is the communalist type shit that needs drowning.
I understand that some people have irrational needle phobias that provoke emotional reactions with wildly inappropriate affect. But I implore you, get the help you need so you can overcome it and stop being a Typhoid Mary.

God of War

Governor
I understand that some people have irrational needle phobias that provoke emotional reactions with wildly inappropriate affect. But I implore you, get the help you need so you can overcome it and stop being a Typhoid Mary.
I hate to be too personal but you really have no idea how ignoramus that is. I'm only keeping it real because the anti-rape effort here is really important to the future of the Existential Christian men of America. Sorry.

EatTheRich

President
I hate to be too personal but you really have no idea how ignoramus that is. I'm only keeping it real because the anti-rape effort here is really important to the future of the Existential Christian men of America. Sorry.
Rape is not the issue. Hygiene is.

God of War

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your efforts to weaponize a deadly virus to kill hundreds of thousands for partisan political advantage is a vital matter of public concern. “Just ignore our bioterrorism” isn’t cutting it.
Yet gays weaponize male on male sex that has killed hundreds of thousands and it hasn't stopped gays butt fudging........WHY

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are putting everyone at risk since some cannot be vaccinated and your refusal to be vaccinated creates the conditions for evolution of vaccine resistance by keeping a sufficient number of infected hosts around.
LMFAO
Hypocrisy at it's finest!