• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbella

Senator
Wasn't poor ziggy's fault.........he was forced.......... totally forced to post vile things.... wahhh wahhhh.....

Sheesh.
Grow up.
Blaming the rapee instead of the raper.... the victim instead of the killer....

LOL.... "The Devil Made Me Do It!"

Bullshit. I don't care what anyone says... NO ONE should be blamed for Zzig Zzag's foul, disgusting posts but Zzig Zzag. Period.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Bullshit. I don't care what anyone says... NO ONE should be blamed for Zzig Zzag's foul, disgusting posts but Zzig Zzag. Period.
Agreed 100%, but he has a handful of supporters who claim he's the victim and it's everyone elses fault. Yes, a very odd position for them to take in light of the facts posted here and elsewhere on the forum.

Jen

Senator

No matter how badly he doesn't want to own it...............Ziggy owns it.

Jen

Senator
Agreed 100%, but he has a handful of supporters who claim he's the victim and it's everyone elses fault. Yes, a very odd position for them to take in light of the facts posted here and elsewhere on the forum.
It is the position liberals will take every single time.
It was no surprise.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since 1) you are defending Ziggy's actions, you must know what he said and 2) you're a mod who assessed what was said and determined punishment (or not), I'm asking for your input. If you don't want to answer, fine. I can guess why.
he dropped a bunch of insults and the c word ,.. was gone before I could read it...therefore not the assessor. what are you guessing?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This place is going downhill.
I don't know the reason or have the solution.
I didn't see the whole thread that seems to have been the catalyst for zzigzzag's leaving but I saw his vile post. Regardless of whatever else was on that thread, it was his choice to write that. Sometimes when we are in a heated verbal argument bad things come out of our mouths. But when we are typing those bad things, there is added time to rethink what we're doing. So nobody forced him to type what he did and then to actually send it. It's on him.

I left and have returned more determined than ever to "fix" the board........... I'm a mom. I fix things, or at least try. But it is going to take a concerted effort of many posters to make things right. I don't know if there are enough people here who are interested in having a good board to do the job. None of us are or ever will be perfect. But we can all try a little harder.

ok. will love it when I see it..

anyhoo... yes, his choice, and a poor one.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ok. who is they?
apparently the same 'they' that made zig do it...............

look, I always have enjoyed zig and us doing our f' you--no f' you deal..........I didn't post a damn thing about his mother..............yet, you claimed we made him do what he posted..................

foul

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
apparently the same 'they' that made zig do it...............

look, I always have enjoyed zig and us doing our f' you--no f' you deal..........I didn't post a damn thing about his mother..............yet, you claimed we made him do what he posted..................

foul
I didn't say anyone made him use those words. I meant he was incensed by prior commentary.

anyhoo. I believe he is gone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did you forget to post the original post that Zig was responding to?
what difference does it make

I don't have the original post zig responded toooooooooooooooooooooooo

yet, you think after showing several zig threads it's what..................OK

the damn original has nothing to do with my mom on all fours in a gawd damn pigpen..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hell...she knows that I know she's a liar. But she's the one claiming to have saved the posts. I knew she wouldn't post them. Max's post would prove why zzig was pissed. He hasn't denied calling them what they are....Max has denied calling his mother names. How hard is that to understand?
get email notifications......you wouldn't have to ask or guess

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say anyone made him use those words. I meant he was incensed by prior commentary.

anyhoo. I believe he is gone.
no, you said WE made him post that
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

again, remember if I go off the grid.........I was incensed by prior commentary.........

I don't really want zig gone...........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Didn't you know...posting meme's is wrong. I got my meme about a princess with a slipping crown deleted because it was supposedly an insult. Now lets see how long your meme calling me a crybaby stays here. I'd guarantee it won't be deleted at all...no more than the nasty ass pictures MP posts to me all the time.
Your life must really suck-suck....................
you're worse than a crybaby..............................
and curse like it makes you a badass................☻☻☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
''up until this I have usually had no problem with ziggy, yeah we bite back and forth, isn't that one reason we are HERE.''

Well something out of the ordinary set him off on that rant Dawg ---- now if someone called my mother a Whore I would probably laugh because the thought of it is just too daft, as well as the fact that she is busy pushing up daisies -- but to ziggy it was obviously a truly terrible thing to say and he flew at you all, with all guns blazing, for backing up this Max person -- and it sounds as though he said 'see how you like it!' -- that is what happened isn't it?

I am sorry, I know some of you had big 'set toos' with ziggy, I rarely agreed with him myself - but I am sorry that this happened, for all of you, and I am sorry that he is gone.
if it had been 'I said this' and 'he said that' it wouldn't have been any biggy.........I wasn't even here when this shit went down.............and with the condition my mom is presently in (doesn't know who I am).....PISSED ME OFF..............I've prayed she could do as she wants and go be with her MOM...............other than HELLO........all she says is "I want my momma".............thinks I'm her Dad when I visit..............

BobbyT

Governor
what difference does it make

I don't have the original post zig responded toooooooooooooooooooooooo

yet, you think after showing several zig threads it's what..................OK

the damn original has nothing to do with my mom on all fours in a gawd damn pigpen..........
I don't know what to think about what Zig posted if I don't know what he was responding to or who thought that post was worth high-fiveing. Curious though that you could dredge up Zig's posts but couldn't seem to find the post that originated the hubbub. Whatever, I have no dog in this hunt.

War is Peace, Slavery is Freedom and Responding to trollish posts is "goading".

Wow, you hate me, you really hate me. Obviously nothing I say will change your mind from your perception that Ziggy is a awesome guy innocently goaded into leaving by a trouble-making newbie. Fine. I can live with your hate.
Hate you! Christ, you do like redefining the English language and rewording peoples sentences don't you? I said I do not like what I have seen of you so far which is exactly what I meant to say, 'I said what I meant and I meant what I said'.

Whether I shall ever change my opinion of you only time will tell.

Of ziggzzag, something set him off, he says it was something said in a post you made - since I have never known him to be anything but honest, even too honest at times, why should I doubt him? After a couple of short engagements with you myself, I realize you are all inferences and insinuations, that you try to get under peoples skin and that possibly you did not say said thing out right but that you infered it or insinuated it --- I don't know, I wasn't there, but that's my guess

Innocent? I didn't say he was innocent - nor that you goaded him off the forum -- I said that you were goading a long time poster when he was saying goodbye.

if it had been 'I said this' and 'he said that' it wouldn't have been any biggy.........I wasn't even here when this shit went down.............and with the condition my mom is presently in (doesn't know who I am).....PISSED ME OFF..............I've prayed she could do as she wants and go be with her MOM...............other than HELLO........all she says is "I want my momma".............thinks I'm her Dad when I visit..............
I am so sorry about your Mom, Dawg xxx It must be so painful to see her, whom I know you so love, disappear in front of your eyes, there is nothing I can say is there, it is a sorrow you and your family must endure sadly ----

Of ziggy, it sounds as though, when hurt himself, he just lashed out at everyone who happened to be in the vicinity --- he isn't the first nor do I suspect will he be the last, since it was his Ma's name which was treated with distain ( called a whore out right or inferred ) he did the same to every one else's Mom's name saying 'see how you like it!'---

Ah well, no bones broken, eh Dawg? I am sorry for it though and sorry ziggzaggs name will no longer be seen within our crowd of oddballs. I am here earlier than most - ziggys name used to come up quite early too - before he went to work in the mornings.

Last edited:

He did own them, he did not deny them.

What he did say, as far as I understand it, was that they were said in reaction to what was said to him about his mother and in retaliation against those who agreed with said words. I know you say it wasn't said but I have had a couple of little 'chats' with your friend Max myself and realized very quickly he is one who tries to get under 'the skin' by twisting your own words and by inferences and insinuations rather than saying a thing out right.
In fact I think he might be right in that I think did report an 'insinuated' threat from him to me - whether I actually did report him or just thought about it, I no longer remember. In my neck o' the woods we would call him 'a wind up merchant'.

We've all seen ziggzagg say horrid things, we've all seen lots of people say horrid things on here but I find it hard to believe he made such an attack on your mothers, rather than yourselves, without an out of the ordinary reason, that he lashed out, with the 'unacceptable', at anyone who was in the vicinity after something 'unacceptable' was said to him.

No one is trying to make excuses, from what I saw, he gave as good as he got, just trying to understand wtf happened and why we have lost yet another poster..... whose stance and opinions btw I rarely agreed with myself.

Anyway he is gone now ---

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
For the record. Max's top-post and the underlying thread that you guys are talking about was permanently deleted by another Staff member. Some of the replies were reported so a record of them was preserved in the Closed Reports. Also,apparently someone copy-n-pasted some of the links and replies in a private message(s) and some were preserved in email notifications. That's why only fragments of the thread are still available. Once a thread or post is permanently deleted, it cannot be retrieved and viewed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.