• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryAnne

Governor
I said MAYBE he misunderstood...and MAYBE he just just thought it was about his mother....and MAYBE Max really did say something he shouldn't have. Do you know what MAYBE means? Can't you admit that COULD BE what happened? Can't you admit you really don't know so everything you are saying is just speculation?
Fair enough, Carol Jo. I admit I do not know coming in the middle of the thread.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yes...pack mentality when they PILE ON with their disgusting Likes and Agrees and even WINNER to a post that obviously said something very wrong about Zig's mother. AND then they report him for retaliating in kind, of course copying and SHARING the posts about them (poor innocent things) and not bothering to share what Max wrote that started the whole thing. Well no worries....Max came out unscathed and zig left. One more lib gone because of the gang mentality here. Same treatment you fools gave gigi when Mike posted his Mammy shit and you all thought it was so wonderful and couldn't understand why a black woman objected to his racism....same thing when Blabs posted her racist shit and gigi retaliated. All that came of any of that was more of the same was posted and Mike's avatars became even more disgusting. You guys even tromp on your own if anyone dares to question the filth you guys post.
sounds as if you need to get email notifications and I wasn't aware gigi was black. It's understandable why your 'gang' is no longer here with you, did they block you from emailing them as well?

☻ one of the most filthy females here whining about what she labels fifth.........☻
hypocrisy at it's finest

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How can you say Max's post OBVIOUSLY said something wrong about Zig's mother? I didn't see it, neither did you. Maybe something Max said made Zig THINK it was about his mother? Maybe Zig misunderstood what was posted? Maybe Max did say something about his mother? Neither of us knows this. Nothing is obvious as you say.
I didn't read the total of Max post in question and saw nothing that I did read refer to zig's Mom................why ninny is here ranting like a banni hen after she has reported anyone that mentions her so-called family is laughable.

MaryAnne

Governor
yes, Carol....it was ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING. Gee, maybe MP wrote those crude words she claims zig said to her and others in when she saved the posts since they obviously don't work anymore and we can't see them. Zig just "misunderstood" what Max said....that HAS to be it. And Obama was sent here to test us for the REAL anti-Christ. I don't know why I have a hard time swallowing the shit you post here.
That saved crap goes back to Slate. One person I know was always saying," she took a screenshot of any one she had a feud going on with.

Truthfully I was new to the computer then and could not even copy and paste. One poster sent me simple directions. Now, just think 10 years later I have graduated to my second IPad

I hate Lap Tops and PC's now.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What am I 'making up?' MP said herself that she "saved" the posts. Odd thing...she didn't bother to save the one that zig was angry about. I know that she sent them on to Dawg and probably others. Dawg posted them here. And as far as your BS "nobody touches you" I get "touched" here all the time by Mods (and not in the disgusting Josh Duggar way) but by being reprimanded/banned/warned, etc. 99% of the time I deserve it. BUT I rarely report anyone else unless my family is brought up. So get off your high horse about 'fairness' because those who are REPORTING everyone are the biggest trouble makers and fakes here.
yet when someone post of other posters families you are OK with that--hypocrite much?
I posted notta of zigs Mom as I don't any other posters Moms and I DAMN sure never posted they were conceived when their Mother got down on all fours in a pigpen and hawg daddie loaded up..........

need see a hypocrite, look in closest mirror

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yes, Carol....it was ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING. Gee, maybe MP wrote those crude words she claims zig said to her and others in when she saved the posts since they obviously don't work anymore and we can't see them. Zig just "misunderstood" what Max said....that HAS to be it. And Obama was sent here to test us for the REAL anti-Christ. I don't know why I have a hard time swallowing the shit you post here.
you can get email notifications, why don't you ?
Doesn't surprise me you're going all rant and rave with the topic, you probably laughed at what zig posted, afterall, it was against those you hate the most and so damn jealous of.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jen, Ziggy is already gone. Why do you continue to beat a dead horse?

Now, Max posted above that Ziggy was banned, he was not.

Is that true? I saw no evidence Ziggy was banned.

Not to worry, Ziggy will turn up on another board as so many have that grew tired of the back biting.

I am counting on SW or one of the MODs to answer this.
answering the numerous rants of zig from ninny is what.........wrong..........hey, she's making us do it, reply that is. ☺

MaryAnne

Governor
Max is saying because ziggy didn't post for the two days following said incident that he had been on a temporary ban. I can have no idea about it and how Max would know I have no idea about either.

But according to Phil ziggy has now closed his account and left PJ by choice.

ps Max says that he once read a book on psychology, must have been a great book 'cos he is now a Prof know it all ---- just so as ya know if ever you meet MA xxx
Gee,that is nice. I have read a few books on psychology myself. Even took a couple of College courses. So that makes me an expert too?

I shall soon hang out my Shingle at that rate.

Little note here. A 92 year old woman had back surgery after a fall. She had just finished mowing her three acres on a Tractor. They sent her to a Nursing Home. The Staff told her they had to give her medications. She could not do it herself. She checked herself out,called her Son to pick her up and went home!:p So there!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"it ain't really about anyone's mama" addy

rite sure reading I was conceived when my mother got on all fours in a pigpen-was about my mama

Gee,that is nice. I have read a few books on psychology myself. Even took a couple of College courses. So that makes me an expert too?

I shall soon hang out my Shingle at that rate.

Little note here. A 92 year old woman had back surgery after a fall. She had just finished mowing her three acres on a Tractor. They sent her to a Nursing Home. The Staff told her they had to give her medications. She could not do it herself. She checked herself out,called her Son to pick her up and went home!:p So there!
College courses! Gosh MA you must be at least a Dr Know it All ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawggy! Will you stop repeating that! - ziggy has gone and I know you will miss him too -
I'll stop repeating it when other stop saying chit like that...............and or making excuses for such fifth.
Yeah, I'll miss knockin' heads with ziggy

btw: I had to post it below addy due to not being able to post in her post..............???????? I have no idea

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I am finished with this thread, dawg. Maybe there are some posters that still need closure. I understand that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am finished with this thread, dawg. Maybe there are some posters that still need closure. I understand that.
I'd as well like to be done with the tread as well...............
zig half-way apologized, that was good enough for me.

MaryAnne

Governor
My best educated guess would be personal problems as the basis for someone to go off on a tear.
Your educated guess? You know this how? Made it up in your own mind?

You know an awful lot for a fairly new poster. Most of us have been on this board and the preceding one for 13 or 14 years.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What "racist shit" are you talking about? Got anything to back that up with?
The racist shit you and Mike have been posting before and since you got what you said yourself was your own 'room'. Denial is bliss, Blabs and you can deny it all you want..

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

You know an awful lot for a fairly new poster. Most of us have been on this board and the preceding one for 13 or 14 years.
Translation: We've been in a 14 year circle jerk so who are you to tell us we're doing it wrong!

Should I quote your compatriot @Queen Titania answer to your post?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
sounds as if you need to get email notifications and I wasn't aware gigi was black. It's understandable why your 'gang' is no longer here with you, did they block you from emailing them as well?

☻ one of the most filthy females here whining about what she labels fifth.........☻
hypocrisy at it's finest
I don't nor ever did have a "gang" and you're lying like a rug when you say you didn't know gigi is black. She made that very plain and what about you telling Sunset Rose to "go back to Africa"....are you going to deny knowing she is black as well? And Dawg...you say you're here because of my rants....I've been gone from here for 3 hrs and come back to 7 alerts...4 from YOU. BTW you said you didnt' read all of Max's post...then how the hell do you know what he didn't say?? Zig had to have a reason to go off on you idiots for your ratings. But then knowing you...you probably read one sentence and left it at that and then pretend to know what he said. Stop posting to me. You're nothing but a pain in the ass and a LIAR of the worst kind.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

He 'knew all' when he first started posting here. Anyone's guess who he used to post as but no doubt he's a fake. I'm sure he's proud he came out of this smelling like a rose because someone deleted his post. Very convenient for him...their "mistake" but really not fair to zig who was just retaliating. The "RATING" thing here is the cause of a lot of it because it gets abused. Those Zig were retaliating to rate the filth here as "agree" or "Winner" even if it's filth about someone's mother or racism...and then of course the worst of the bunch copies it before it's deleted with the one that caused it all and then runs like a big tattle tale to the Mods. Same ole crap...another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.