• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Surely I don't have to go all way back and get the post of what I spoke of and you called me a "liar" Maybe you should shut your fly trap and mind your own business (hell will freeze over first) or prove zig didn't do as I posted

I haven't received a damn email from anyone here, again you lying your lard ass off and my girlfriend doesn't email me, why should she when in same room............do you email hour hubby?

above you said stop posting to YOU and then you run down here posting to me, confused again lil' girl or what? ☻
Email...Facebook...the Personal Message from PJ...whatever. You got those posts MP saved from one of them. RIGHT??? She admitted saving them and you produced them like her good little idiot slave. She's slinking around this thread as we speak rating posts but doesn't have the integrity to speak up.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Sure he had lots of confrontations with lots of people here. The point is that he doesn't start out that way.

Same with you and most conservative posters. YOU start shit. Every time.
LOL sure I do. EVERY time. Damn!!!! You and yours are NEVER at fault. In your dreams.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I doubt your bestest buddy slinking around this thread would want me to reveal my BB Memories. They're too disgusting to put in words.
stay in the past lil' girl
I don't care if your still in BB
WE don't give a damn what you post from your memories
the way you curse like a drunk sailor, why would anyone care?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Email...Facebook...the Personal Message from PJ...whatever. You got those posts MP saved from one of them. RIGHT??? She admitted saving them and you produced them like her good little idiot slave. She's slinking around this thread as we speak rating posts but doesn't have the integrity to speak up.
let me guess, you aren't smart enough to get email notifications from PJ__________
Go ride ya pony

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Happy? Or here to try to cause someone else to leave?
Seriously, @NinaS, do you think me calling out a poster who constantly refered to other members as the C-word is a "try to cause someone else to leave"

Please answer honestly: Do you support Ziggy in his calling several female members of that forum c**ts? A simple Yes or No is honest. Dodging the question is dishonest.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
To be honest, I think Max is a good poster who usually at least tries to have a reasonable, sane discussion...

which, as we all know, doesn't often work out because people who disagree with one's POV resort to filthy personal attacks.

I CAN say with a clean conscience that I've never seen Max start that shit. It's ALWAYS some lefty who does that.
Thanks and agreed. For some reason @zzigzzag sought to troll me. I suspect it's because he knew me from another forum but wasn't honest enough to admit it.

I freely admit to being guilty of snark, but for anyone paying attention, it's only against the snarkiest posters as a "fight fire with fire" response. Not saying it's a good idea on my part. Probably a bad one regardless of how human a one. Still, the worst trolls on this forum are political extremists. ZzigZzag is just one of them.

Anyone want to guess when he'll be back? Next Sunday? Two weeks from now? As a sock? I already offered @PhilFish a $20 bet on the issue.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And tell Addy WHY Zig wrote that....Because you were agreeing with Max's filth about Zig's mother as was the one who "Liked" or "agreed" with your post here and slinks around this thread letting you do her dirty work after being the HEAD TROUBLE MAKER. "hi MP....HAPPY NOW???"
You are so full of chit it's running out your ears, "tell addy WHY" and evidently you just told addy your version of WHY.........last time I'm going to say this you insane witch="I didn't see Max say anything about zig's mother, NOTHING, NOT A DAMN THING"......now stfu you long noised stupid female.

Your obsession of MP is sicker than Bo's........................eat ya heart out pony girl.....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Seriously, @NinaS, do you think me calling out a poster who constantly refered to other members as the C-word is a "try to cause someone else to leave"

Please answer honestly: Do you support Ziggy in his calling several female members of that forum c**ts? A simple Yes or No is honest. Dodging the question is dishonest.
Do you even know the meaning of the word DISHONEST??? Take a look in the mirror and have those who he called that in the ONE THREAD stand behind you so you can see their lying dishonest faces as well. You claim he was constantly referring to other members as the C word so now it's up to you to provide the proof. One thread means nothing when they were agreeing with the filth you evidently said about his mother. Hey...be happy, carve a notch in your belt...you ran off a lib you hate so much. Good boy....have the groupies give you a bone for your effort.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I doubt your bestest buddy slinking around this thread would want me to reveal my BB Memories. They're too disgusting to put in words.
☻☻ one post she's my "girlfriend" the next my "bestest buddy"
evidently, your pony has kicked you in the head way too many times...............

Jen

Senator
Thanks and agreed. For some reason @zzigzzag sought to troll me. I suspect it's because he knew me from another forum but wasn't honest enough to admit it.

I freely admit to being guilty of snark, but for anyone paying attention, it's only against the snarkiest posters as a "fight fire with fire" response. Not saying it's a good idea on my part. Probably a bad one regardless of how human a one. Still, the worst trolls on this forum are political extremists. ZzigZzag is just one of them.

Anyone want to guess when he'll be back? Next Sunday? Two weeks from now? As a sock? I already offered @PhilFish a $20 bet on the issue.
I expect there will be a sock but it will be impossible to prove it......................especially if his account was "deleted".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Easy to say now that you KNOW it's deleted. Nobody is obsessed with MP except herself and that is due to her lack of self esteem and endeavor to be 'popular' on a friggen web site or wherever. I've got better things to do than listen to your LIES and cover-ups for a "newbie" who obviously isn't new here.
YOU are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of MP it's drove you INSANE....cool
Why in hell do you keep this same shit up over and over and over_____________
Yeah, everyone knows WHY and it's why even libs avoid YOU.

Then go do them and stfu, enough already.

So your calling the MODs fools/liar/stupid for allowing Max here and as of yet YOU damn sure haven't proven he's not NEW__________get-r-done, I don't know and don't give a rats ass............THE END.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No Problem. I've already run an ad at all the more popular Liberal political discussion forums:
WANTED: Leftist Whacko needed to fill vacancy on leading political discussion board. must be devoid of reasoning abilities; early indications of Alzheimers helpful but not necessary. Must have an IQ level of 70 or below.
Apply at Political Jack

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bo had reason to hate her...telling him constantly that he was molesting his daughter and calling him Bo=ella and saying he was gay. She and Blam were constantly telling him that. Then of course later, it was all blamed on Blam but Bo knew the difference. You weren't there...you know shit.
☻"don't post to me" ☻ foolish lil' girl-make up that insane mind.
Bo was played a fool here and sooner or later it's going to be the laughing stock of PJ............when decided to be brought to the front!

CYA crazy female.............hey, is Trayvon still DEAD ☻

Barbella

Senator
No Problem. I've already run an ad at all the more popular Liberal political discussion forums:
WANTED: Leftist Whacko needed to fill vacancy on leading political discussion board. must be devoid of reasoning abilities; early indications of Alzheimers helpful but not necessary. Must have an IQ level of 70 or below.
Apply at Political Jack
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.