• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C.R.T.

EatTheRich

President
Which you admit no longer exist!
Discrimination in that particular form no longer legally exists (de facto eradication is another story, of course), but the effects persist as the unequal opportunities to accumulate wealth by the grandparents of today's adults are reflected in unequal levels of inherited wealth, financial aid from family, and educational opportunities when those adults were growing up.

EatTheRich

President
Male or female? Yes, you are.

Fact is you were caught lying and now trying to talk out of both sides. Asians can't be more successful, obtain more degrees, have fewer interactions with police if there is this mass racist conspiracy by whitey. It can only be explained by one answer.....there is no racist conspiracy against and they work their asses off. You know.....personal responsibility.

You're an insult to decent men and women everywhere of all races.
The issue is that Asians that aren't more successful aren't allowed to immigrate, generally speaking. So those that are have advantages that offset the ongoing discrimination that results, for example, in Asians being paid less than whites with the same levels of education.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It would one thing is you were using human nature as a reflection point, but you are using it as an endpoint. You are reacting to CRT with the kind of accusation of heresy that met the idea that the Earth revolves around the Sun. According to you, the mere examination of this dynamic would bring about the downfall of the white race in this country. So all discussion on the issue has to stop now and go away.

Do you believe over time that people who prefer a certain outcome would fashion a system that inures that preferred outcome, even if each individual piece of the system wasn't specifically designed to ensure that outcome ? If so, then isn't that something worth being examined ? After all, if you're standing on the Earth, and looking at the Sun, you can't tell which is revolving around which, if that one point of view is the only perspective you were using in your examination.

If I asked you was institutionalized racism series of intentional acts or omissions, or something that is organic to human beings and cultures, would you know the answer for sure ?

If not, then would you be against finding out ?
I'm not the least bit against seeking ways to improve race relations and minority achievement. I reject categorically that those efforts require discrimination against whites and (literally) a "dumbing down" of American society through the gutting of traditional achievement standards to equalize outcomes. Anyone who thinks that is the equivalent of "earth revolving around the sun" scientific certainty has shit for brains...

Mick

The Right is always right
The issue is that Asians that aren't more successful aren't allowed to immigrate, generally speaking.
Same rules apply to all. Are you acknowledging having high standards for immigration produces an educated, wealthy, contributing, low crime society?

Jesus Christ, you are torpedoing yourself here. Rofl

Asians being paid less than whites with the same levels of education.
Now we start making up shit again after being exposed? Pathetic.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I'm not the least bit against seeking ways to improve race relations and minority achievement. I reject categorically that those efforts require discrimination against whites and (literally) a "dumbing down" of American society through the gutting of traditional achievement standards to equalize outcomes. Anyone who thinks that is the equivalent of "earth revolving around the sun" scientific certainty has shit for brains...
"Traditional achievement standards" have white supremacist inequalities of opportunity baked into them. It is not "discrimination against whites" to insist on a level playing field.

EatTheRich

President
Same rules apply to all. Are you acknowledging having high standards for immigration produces an educated, wealthy, contributing, low crime society?

Jesus Christ, you are torpedoing yourself here. Rofl

Now we start making up shit again after being exposed, half-male? Pathetic.
Not making anything up (the way you are with your "half-male," "taking hormones," "transgender" fabrications that you use for ad hominem attacks, aka bearing false witness).
A closer look at Asian-American income | Economic Policy Institute (epi.org)

Spamature

President
Yeah, but none of that has anything to do with the discussion. I asked about origins and exploring the internal working of our society. Then I asked you a straight forward yes or no question, and you give me gibberish about dumbing down and gutting achievement.

The Earth revolving around the Sun was not considered a scientific certainty when it was first proposed. in the beginning it had to get past people who said the same things you are saying now. The claim that any who suggest such a thing are implements of evil here to bring about our downfall.

It's always the same old, same old...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
History is the Revolutionary War, Civil War, slavery. History isn't telling people alive today that they are victims of a mass racist conspiracy that doesn't exist. It's racism. You are still unable to articulate specifically what CRT is. The low IQ of the electorate at work.
You haven't shown any evidence that you actualy know what CRT is either.