• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C19 1000 dead USA 20000 dead world....80000 died of the flu in 2018

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes, it's growing exponentially. You do know what exponential growth looks like?
1000 Americans are dead since the start 4000 Americans were dying a week in 2018 so the death toll was perhaps 20 times more in 18

Cry on, tin foil hats for sale isle 3

The deaths are about to slack off as the flu season is ending with Spring which means no more flu deaths will be blamed on C19

1000 Americans are dead since the start 4000 Americans were dying a week in 2018 so the death toll was perhaps 20 times more in 18

Cry on, tin foil hats for sale isle 3

The deaths are about to slack off as the flu season is ending with Spring which means no more flu deaths will be blamed on C19
Yea... at the rate its growing covid deaths will surpass flu death in less than 2 weeks.

Like this?

Like this?

Oh, so now you believe Cuomo?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
And where did you get your medical training?
This is a statistical mathematical analysis not a medical post. However since no one without symptoms who could be a carrier is being tested how can carriers be quarantined to slow the spread?

Answer that zombie

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is a statistical mathematical analysis not a medical post. However since no one without symptoms who could be a carrier is being tested how can carriers be quarantined to slow the spread?

Answer that zombie
None as there is no cure or prevention for any current flu or the common cold.
What treatment do you think hospitals are using for patients with the virus? Nothing?
Your comment isn't about statistics. You seem to think nothing at all is done when people are brought to the ICU.

1. In the first place you continue to selectively compare statistics. A full flu season cannot be compared to an outbreak that just started here in January.

2. The gestation period for this brand of VIRUS is between 5 days and two weeks. We do not have the means to test 300 or so million people.

3. If we did nothing, no public service messages about social distance, no change in business, the outbreak would be huge...clearly everyone on the planet agrees on this except for the few of you who adopted Trump's earlier tone that it would go away on it's own.

Your constant name calling clearly shows you to be the perfect Trumpie.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
What treatment do you think hospitals are using for patients with the virus? Nothing?
Your comment isn't about statistics. You seem to think nothing at all is done when people are brought to the ICU.

1. In the first place you continue to selectively compare statistics. A full flu season cannot be compared to an outbreak that just started here in January.

2. The gestation period for this brand of VIRUS is between 5 days and two weeks. We do not have the means to test 300 or so million people.

3. If we did nothing, no public service messages about social distance, no change in business, the outbreak would be huge...clearly everyone on the planet agrees on this except for the few of you who adopted Trump's earlier tone that it would go away on it's own.

Your constant name calling clearly shows you to be the perfect Trumpie.
Lol so in your mind there is no flu vaccine.

Tell us more genius

You are incapable of being correct even if the mods delete your errors.

Stick to firefighting around navy nukes

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lol so in your mind there is no flu vaccine.

Tell us more genius

You are incapable of being correct even if the mods delete your errors.

Stick to firefighting around navy nukes
You posted this: #8

I quoted you...

I never had to fight a fire around nukes...but you just keep making this shit up.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You posted this: #8

I quoted you...

I never had to fight a fire around nukes...but you just keep making this shit up.
Tell us more about how you inventoried navy nukes. Lol you still forgot to tell us what fema first responder test you qualified for mr professional firefighter at the stock exchange

Have you ever had a lobotomy

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Tell us more about how you inventoried navy nukes. Lol you still forgot to tell us what fema first responder test you qualified for mr professional firefighter at the stock exchange

No I haven't. Would you tell us about your own experience with that procedure?

What year was FEMA formed? Do you know what year I tried out for the fire department? Nah...you just assumed it was after FEMA started. It wasn't. As
you have been told repeatedly, I didn't accept the job...I was making too much money in IT.

You should just surrender on the whole IT inventory management routine. Clearly you haven't a clue.

Tell us again about how you are a first responder, but with no education what so ever...because anyone who goes to college for such a job is retarded.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No I haven't. Would you tell us about your own experience with that procedure?

What year was FEMA formed? Do you know what year I tried out for the fire department? Nah...you just assumed it was after FEMA started. It wasn't. As
you have been told repeatedly, I didn't accept the job...I was making too much money in IT.

You should just surrender on the whole IT inventory management routine. Clearly you haven't a clue.

Tell us again about how you are a first responder, but with no education what so ever...because anyone who goes to college for such a job is retarded.
Are you qualified in the fema ics 700?

Nope never were or will be

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you qualified in the fema ics 700?

Nope never were or will be
A certification that certainly wasn't a requirement at all in 1976 and is not now a requirement for being hired as a fire fighter. Do you have a problem with being relevant to conversations you attempt to take part in? Seems like it.