• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CA is such a sewer even USC and UCLA are leaving

30 years ago CA was the golden state and the envy of the world. Illegal aliens and diversity and white-hating racism have turned it into the cesspool of america.

june 30 2022 USC and UCLA, two of the Pac-12's flagship programs, were notified Thursday night that their application to join the Big Ten has been accepted.

The schools will begin play in the conference in 2024.

The vote was unanimous when Big Ten presidents and chancellors met on the addition of the two schools on Thursday evening, a source told ESPN's Adam Rittenberg.

the Big Ten currently has 14 teams. Are they going to 16?. Hopefully they'll toss out a couple teams. Rutgers needs to go and maybe Maryland or Northwestern.

Jack4freedom

Governor
30 years ago CA was the golden state and the envy of the world. Illegal aliens and diversity and white-hating racism have turned it into the cesspool of america.

june 30 2022 USC and UCLA, two of the Pac-12's flagship programs, were notified Thursday night that their application to join the Big Ten has been accepted.

The schools will begin play in the conference in 2024.

The vote was unanimous when Big Ten presidents and chancellors met on the addition of the two schools on Thursday evening, a source told ESPN's Adam Rittenberg.
It’s all about money. UCLA and USC aren’t going anywhere. California is still the greatest state in the Union. What two Red State losers are the big 10 getting rid of so that they can welcome two great California schools to join them?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It’s all about money. UCLA and USC aren’t going anywhere. California is still the greatest state in the Union. What two Red State losers are the big 10 getting rid of so that they can welcome two great California schools to join them?
I suspect my beloved U-Dub and the sh*tstain Oregon Ducks will be next to join the Big-10.

Did I mention how much I LOATHE the Nike Ducks?!?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I suspect my beloved U-Dub and the sh*tstain Oregon Ducks will be next to join the Big-10.

Did I mention how much I LOATHE the Nike Ducks?!?
I know you are a Husky….Of course you hate the Ducks….What a shitty town Eugene is too. The pukey smell of paper mills and the dumbest most clueless idiots roaming the streets at night…..College football is a HUGE money maker these days. I loved he old PAC-8….As soon as they let those two desert rat teams in the whole thing went to hell. Then Utah and Colorado….I guess they are counting on the old Rose Bowl rivals in conference championship games for big money. Where does that leave you guys with UCLA and SC gone? Southwest Conference???? Nothing makes sense anymore….

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I know you are a Husky….Of course you hate the Ducks….What a shitty town Eugene is too. The pukey smell of paper mills and the dumbest most clueless idiots roaming the streets at night…..College football is a HUGE money maker these days. I loved he old PAC-8….As soon as they let those two desert rat teams in the whole thing went to hell. Then Utah and Colorado….I guess they are counting on the old Rose Bowl rivals in conference championship games for big money. Where does that leave you guys with UCLA and SC gone? Southwest Conference???? Nothing makes sense anymore….
I think we follow to the BIG. No insider stuff here…I just think we bail. Makes me sad.