• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Calculating the breadth of life amongst the stars

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
If you would watch the video, you would understand that this thread is looking at worldwide evidence... literally all the evidence that is on this planet from prehistoric times (older than 6000 years ago). Care to venture a guess how many cut block stone fall into that category? This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is the history of the planet. I believe that JFK was killed by a conspiracy of high level government officials, that included LBJ, and the assassination was put together and carried out by GHWBush, both of whom went on to become presidents. There is plenty of evidence to back up that conspiracy theory. But it was just one event. Meanwhile, these threads are looking at a paradigm shift in our understanding of man's tenure on planet earth and what that tenure consisted of. Human understanding is coming out of the dark ages, we have grown from the earthcentric model to the solar system model, now we are beginning to grasp that the perspective of the galaxy is the result of the sun's path, not the earth's path. And as we progress in our understanding of all things, we find that we have all been here before, that the ancients knew all these things, but the earth was struck by a cataclysm 12,500 years ago and we lost advanced technology and our advanced understanding of the universe, now we are starting to get it back. Can you see how different that is from mermaids?

Once more, for your knowledge gap...

Lol, can you explain how the milky way galaxy is the result of the sun's path.....whatever that means

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
If you would watch the video, you would understand that this thread is looking at worldwide evidence... literally all the evidence that is on this planet from prehistoric times (older than 6000 years ago). Care to venture a guess how many cut block stone fall into that category? This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is the history of the planet. I believe that JFK was killed by a conspiracy of high level government officials, that included LBJ, and the assassination was put together and carried out by GHWBush, both of whom went on to become presidents. There is plenty of evidence to back up that conspiracy theory. But it was just one event. Meanwhile, these threads are looking at a paradigm shift in our understanding of man's tenure on planet earth and what that tenure consisted of. Human understanding is coming out of the dark ages, we have grown from the earthcentric model to the solar system model, now we are beginning to grasp that the perspective of the galaxy is the result of the sun's path, not the earth's path. And as we progress in our understanding of all things, we find that we have all been here before, that the ancients knew all these things, but the earth was struck by a cataclysm 12,500 years ago and we lost advanced technology and our advanced understanding of the universe, now we are starting to get it back. Can you see how different that is from mermaids?

Once more, for your knowledge gap...

Does this mean that my great great grandmothers were really hungarians and not mermaids?

Days

Commentator
Okay, I've looked into this for a long time now, and I knew the Bible passages before I began, and I have considered a lot of evidence ... so I think I can take a stab at this, here's my best understanding of what happened to this planet... call it

Days Theory
So, fetch a globe. Now, spin it until Iceland is as far north as you can make it. Stop. Now imagine that the axis of the earth is straight north/south at that point... and that it is spinning on that axis and the spin is in perfect alignment with the Sun's gravitational radial. So there are no seasons, and the earth is very very hot at the equator and very very cold at the poles. With no tilt of the axis, the ice caps never see lower or higher latitudes like they do now, so the earth's ice caps are half again larger than they are today.

12,500 years ago, Nebiru's moon flies low over the north pole, explodes into over half a million meteorites, melts the entire ice cap, then strikes the edge of it. Two things happen to the spin of the earth:

• the axis is knocked into a tilt to the sun
  • the earth's spin goes into a crazy wobble that eventually evens out with Iceland's new position where it is today: south of the Arctic Circle. All of the earth's land masses likewise take up new orientations to the axis and the axis itself is at a new orientation to the sun... hence, all the earth's land masses experience climate change. The earth may or may not be spinning faster (or slower) and life on planet earth faces a series of events that make it very challenging to survive, let alone maintain an advanced civilization.
Isaiah 24:
17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The flash of explosion would have been far bigger than anything we could imagine, and the explosion itself would have impacted the earth's spin. The old Arctic ice cap would have melted and the direction of water flow would obviously be north to south. If Noah lived on the southern coast of the Black Sea, the water would have risen daily until it poured through the passes between the Ararat mountains. Great oversized lakes would have formed in Asia... or are they seas? ... only to slowly dry up over time.

So, look at the new orientation of the ice caps; they get a lot more sun from a tilted earth. The Arctic ice cap would reform, but it will never be as large as it was before the axis was tilted. Likewise, we may never return to the cold earth of prehistoric times. The average temperature of the earth rose from around 32 degrees F to roughly 45 degrees F. So, the planet underwent global warming and climate change, but that didn't result from human industry, it resulted from being struck by a small moon... and we survived that. Man's average lifetime shrank from 700-800 years down to 70-80 years. The earth turned into a vast wilderness where reptiles grew into giant thunder lizards, and yes, we had fire-breathing dragons; some that swam, some that flew. But it only took 10,000 years for man to reclaim his prominance upon the earth's surface.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Okay, I've looked into this for a long time now, and I knew the Bible passages before I began, and I have considered a lot of evidence ... so I think I can take a stab at this, here's my best understanding of what happened to this planet... call it

Days Theory
So, fetch a globe. Now, spin it until Iceland is as far north as you can make it. Stop. Now imagine that the axis of the earth is straight north/south at that point... and that it is spinning on that axis and the spin is in perfect alignment with the Sun's gravitational radial. So there are no seasons, and the earth is very very hot at the equator and very very cold at the poles. With no tilt of the axis, the ice caps never see lower or higher latitudes like they do now, so the earth's ice caps are half again larger than they are today.

12,500 years ago, Nebiru's moon flies low over the north pole, explodes into over half a million meteorites, melts the entire ice cap, then strikes the edge of it. Two things happen to the spin of the earth:

• the earth's spin goes into a crazy wobble that eventually evens out with Iceland's new position where it is today: south of the Arctic Circle. All of the earth's land masses likewise take up new orientations to the axis and the axis itself is at a new orientation to the sun... hence, all the earth's land masses experience climate change. The earth may or may not be spinning faster (or slower) and life on planet earth faces a series of events that make it very challenging to survive, let alone maintain an advanced civilization.
Isaiah 24:
17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The flash of explosion would have been far bigger than anything we could imagine, and the explosion itself would have impacted the earth's spin. The old Arctic ice cap would have melted and the direction of water flow would obviously be north to south. If Noah lived on the southern coast of the Black Sea, the water would have risen daily until it poured through the passes between the Ararat mountains. Great oversized lakes would have formed in Asia... or are they seas? ... only to slowly dry up over time.

So, look at the new orientation of the ice caps; they get a lot more sun from a tilted earth. The Arctic ice cap would reform, but it will never be as large as it was before the axis was tilted. Likewise, we may never return to the cold earth of prehistoric times. The average temperature of the earth rose from around 32 degrees F to roughly 45 degrees F. So, the planet underwent global warming and climate change, but that didn't result from human industry, it resulted from being struck by a small moon... and we survived that. Man's average lifetime shrank from 700-800 years down to 70-80 years. The earth turned into a vast wilderness where reptiles grew into giant thunder lizards, and yes, we had fire-breathing dragons; some that swam, some that flew. But it only took 10,000 years for man to reclaim his prominance upon the earth's surface.

Please take the chlorpromazine

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Days Theory

Isaiah 24:

Nebiru's moon, is that like a moon pie

Days

Commentator
Lol, can you explain how the milky way galaxy is the result of the sun's path.....whatever that means
... our orientation to the Milky Way galaxy; I am talking about the precession of the Ages.

How long have you been an internet troll? You seem to have it down to an artform.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
... our orientation to the Milky Way galaxy; I am talking about the precession of the Ages.

How long have you been an internet troll? You seem to have it down to an artform.
How long have you been writing to yourself

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
About 18 years now.
So you know that no one reads your babbles, yet babble on you babble. Were you on the tower when God created babble? Because your babbles are actually godlike babbles more than they are human like babbles

I however like a good word salad before dinner

Days

Commentator
So you know that no one reads your babbles, yet babble on you babble. Were you on the tower when God created babble? Because your babbles are actually godlike babbles more than they are human like babbles

I however like a good word salad before dinner
Nimrod built the tower of Babel, not the angels.
However, the angels built the walls of Troy... or so said the Greeks.
Just as there are myths of the flood story all over the earth, so too there are myths and legends of giants. The myths are part of the evidence. There are people who study that stuff their whole lifetime, I'm not one of them. I'm more of a collective bin; looking into all different sciences to get an overall understanding of human history... in the various forms it is recorded.

You can not carbon date a rock, but, there is other ways to tell the age of a stone; there is weathering and there is a petina that forms over time. When we come across cut block stone, we can look at the weathering of those cut surfaces to garner an estimate of how old the stone is, or make that, how much time has passed since it was cut. Some types of stone can be accurately dated by the petina they accrued on the cut surface. Inside a temple or a pyramid, you don't have weathering, so you can not tell the age of those structures, unless you have undisturbed rocks in their outer layer. You would be amazed at how much those outer rocks have been disturbed at the most famous locations. At Gobeki Tepi everything was buried, so it was all preserved, which was nice for our study of the site, but not so nice for the dating of the site.

I think the dating is what got messed up the most. We are only now starting to get the real picture of when the Bible events might have occured. The tower of Babel was left off unfinished... but it should have been the largest construction of its day, and it should have been high quality construction, even if they did use brick. Then there's the additional evidence of human language being broken into seven streams... this would have happened over a large time period; hence, this story does not seem to be about a single project, but the whole of civilization, and the recovery of high tech architecture. It is my contention that those stone cities on the ocean floor were once the bottom levels of skyscrapers... utilizing a building technique we haven't fully realized as yet.

The Roman Catholic Church - spiritual Babylon - maintains ignorance and guilt as part of their religious control of the masses. I am constantly fighting to overcome their perverted spin they put on every scripture and its meaning. It was the tower of Babel; the rise of civilization in Mesopotamia; the reassembling of the former technology and knowledge - that was lost in the flood - it was not a single structure of babbling idiots. So, the answer to your question is; I'm not sure you realize what it means to "be there" when they built the tower; we revisit the era when we study the Sumerian tablets; I've visited that study quite a bit, so I guess I've been there... after a manner of speaking.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Just as there are myths of the flood story all over the earth, so too there are myths and legends of giants. The myths are part of the evidence. There are people who study that stuff their whole lifetime, I'm not one of them. I'm more of a collective bin; looking into all different sciences to get an overall understanding of human history... in the various forms it is recorded.

You can not carbon date a rock, but, there is other ways to tell the age of a stone; there is weathering and there is a petina that forms over time. When we come across cut block stone, we can look at the weathering of those cut surfaces to garner an estimate of how old the stone is, or make that, how much time has passed since it was cut. Some types of stone can be accurately dated by the petina they accrued on the cut surface. Inside a temple or a pyramid, you don't have weathering, so you can not tell the age of those structures, unless you have undisturbed rocks in their outer layer. You would be amazed at how much those outer rocks have been disturbed at the most famous locations. At Gobeki Tepi everything was buried, so it was all preserved, which was nice for our study of the site, but not so nice for the dating of the site.

I think the dating is what got messed up the most. We are only now starting to get the real picture of when the Bible events might have occured. The tower of Babel was left off unfinished... but it should have been the largest construction of its day, and it should have been high quality construction, even if they did use brick. Then there's the additional evidence of human language being broken into seven streams... this would have happened over a large time period; hence, this story does not seem to be about a single project, but the whole of civilization, and the recovery of high tech architecture. It is my contention that those stone cities on the ocean floor were once the bottom levels of skyscrapers... utilizing a building technique we haven't fully realized as yet.

The Roman Catholic Church - spiritual Babylon - maintains ignorance and guilt as part of their religious control of the masses. I am constantly fighting to overcome their perverted spin they put on every scripture and its meaning. It was the tower of Babel; the rise of civilization in Mesopotamia; the reassembling of the former technology and knowledge - that was lost in the flood - it was not a single structure of babbling idiots. So, the answer to your question is; I'm not sure you realize what it means to "be there" when they built the tower; we revisit the era when we study the Sumerian tablets; I've visited that study quite a bit, so I guess I've been there... after a manner of speaking.
Are you Nimrod?

I think so.

Really

Were you there when God dropped the first Hydrogen bomb on Sodom and Gomorrah then turned the chick I forget her name into salt?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

You have any extra acid

Days

Commentator
Are you Nimrod?

I think so.

Really

Were you there when God dropped the first Hydrogen bomb on Sodom and Gomorrah then turned the chick I forget her name into salt?
Did you know that the days of the week are named for the gods of the planets... and of course the sun and moon. Nimrod was most likely representing the return of the nephillum to reset up the technology and knowledge lost in the flood. Whether or not that was a real character and a real event and a real structure... either way, that's what was happening.

I didn't know facing a hydrogen bomb would turn a person into a pillar of salt, or turning your back on the explosion would preserve you unscathed. Jesus used it as a parable to teach us not to turn back from the path of salvation. Remember Lot's wife. The path of salvation leads us away from God's judgment... which, I think, is a helluva lot more severe than a hydrogen bomb. The suburbs of Sodom and Gomorrah were pummeled hundreds of feet deep into the earth, I think they are the lowest elevation of the earth's crust that was once above water... at least preachers like to say that. Today, it is sea bottom and it is actually the lowest sea bottom in the Dead Sea, so what once was coastline is now deeper than the middle of the Dead Sea. We've set off hydrogen bombs and the island was still there afterward (glowing) ... what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah was far worse, and don't forget Lot's wife, she was part of the judgment.

You have any extra acid
Intuition is its own acid trip... only better. Look no further than ...

Srinivasa Iyengar Ramanujan:
A self-taught Mathematician

The Greatest Indian Mathematician : Srinivasa Ramanujan

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Did you know that the days of the week are named for the gods of the planets... and of course the sun and moon. Nimrod was most likely representing the return of the nephillum to reset up the technology and knowledge lost in the flood. Whether or not that was a real character and a real event and a real structure... either way, that's what was happening.

I didn't know facing a hydrogen bomb would turn a person into a pillar of salt, or turning your back on the explosion would preserve you unscathed. Jesus used it as a parable to teach us not to turn back from the path of salvation. Remember Lot's wife. The path of salvation leads us away from God's judgment... which, I think, is a helluva lot more severe than a hydrogen bomb. The suburbs of Sodom and Gomorrah were pummeled hundreds of feet deep into the earth, I think they are the lowest elevation of the earth's crust that was once above water... at least preachers like to say that. Today, it is sea bottom and it is actually the lowest sea bottom in the Dead Sea, so what once was coastline is now deeper than the middle of the Dead Sea. We've set off hydrogen bombs and the island was still there afterward (glowing) ... what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah was far worse, and don't forget Lot's wife, she was part of the judgment.

Intuition is its own acid trip... only better. Look no further than ...

Srinivasa Iyengar Ramanujan:
A self-taught Mathematician

The Greatest Indian Mathematician : Srinivasa Ramanujan
Seriously do you snort much asphalt

If not try it

Days

Commentator
On what day did the Lord God create trolls? And why did he do so? What was Gods purpose for me
Back on the Fray, I ran a clinic for stalking. Everyone there got banned, so I guess it failed. You are lying about your trolling... and here's how: you are reading the material. You are an informed troll. You might even be on assignment, for all I know.

Okay, I'll just throw this out there. Doesn't matter. It is 3:45AM in Chicagoland, but I'm wide awake, and none of the doctors ever diagnosed me with schizophrenia, the truth is, none of the doctors ever diagnosed me with anything, I'm one of the very few people on the planet who knows I'm not mentally ill... at least, as well as anyone can possibly know that.

So, in the vision given to St John, remember the part where the words are sealed? Daniel asked the angel to explain the vision - because he really flat out didn't understand it - and what did the angel tell him? Go your way Daniel, the words are sealed until the time of the end. But in the vision given to St John, the words are sealed in a very specific way. The scrolls had that wax seal that was imprinted with a ring; a ring like the one Daniel had from the king, like the one Joseph had from Pharaoh, so the seals could not be opened by anyone - any courrier - like us prophets; we are ambassadors, we are courriers - we can handle the word of God but this vision of the Day of the Lord was sealed and only the person that it was sent to could open it... Jesus sent it to himself.

It was a vision. It was given to the church. But just as Moses explained to the church in the wilderness: one of your brethren will come, he will look like me, and he will explain to you all things... that was the definition of the messiah, Moses had the anointing upon him, his face shone, all the prophets shared that anointing, and Jesus was not the first to be born of a virgin, neither was he the first to have the anointing of the Godhead rest upon him, but he was chosen to bear the sins of his people... he was their scapegoat (it is in the law of Moses). So authority was given to Jesus... in heaven. Then Jesus showed John the vision, and John understood it, but John was forbidden to write its meaning; because the words were sealed by Jesus own authority, so that no man could remove that seal except the one upon whom the personal anointing of Jesus rested; it was a way to mark out the messiah(s) when Christ returned... same stunt Moses pulled.

Removing the seals has two meanings:
  • first it indicates the authority of Jesus own presence to do so
  • 2nd it means Jesus is explaining the meaning of the scriptures again... this time, the meaning of the vision.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Back on the Fray, I ran a clinic for stalking. Everyone there got banned, so I guess it failed. You are lying about your trolling... and here's how: you are reading the material. You are an informed troll. You might even be on assignment, for all I know.

Okay, I'll just throw this out there. Doesn't matter. It is 3:45AM in Chicagoland, but I'm wide awake, and none of the doctors ever diagnosed me with schizophrenia, the truth is, none of the doctors ever diagnosed me with anything, I'm one of the very few people on the planet who knows I'm not mentally ill... at least, as well as anyone can possibly know that.

So, in the vision given to St John, remember the part where the words are sealed? Daniel asked the angel to explain the vision - because he really flat out didn't understand it - and what did the angel tell him? Go your way Daniel, the words are sealed until the time of the end. But in the vision given to St John, the words are sealed in a very specific way. The scrolls had that wax seal that was imprinted with a ring; a ring like the one Daniel had from the king, like the one Joseph had from Pharaoh, so the seals could not be opened by anyone - any courrier - like us prophets; we are ambassadors, we are courriers - we can handle the word of God but this vision of the Day of the Lord was sealed and only the person that it was sent to could open it... Jesus sent it to himself.

It was a vision. It was given to the church. But just as Moses explained to the church in the wilderness: one of your brethren will come, he will look like me, and he will explain to you all things... that was the definition of the messiah, Moses had the anointing upon him, his face shone, all the prophets shared that anointing, and Jesus was not the first to be born of a virgin, neither was he the first to have the anointing of the Godhead rest upon him, but he was chosen to bear the sins of his people... he was their scapegoat (it is in the law of Moses). So authority was given to Jesus... in heaven. Then Jesus showed John the vision, and John understood it, but John was forbidden to write its meaning; because the words were sealed by Jesus own authority, so that no man could remove that seal except the one upon whom the personal anointing of Jesus rested; it was a way to mark out the messiah(s) when Christ returned... same stunt Moses pulled.

Removing the seals has two meanings:
  • first it indicates the authority of Jesus own presence to do so
  • 2nd it means Jesus is explaining the meaning of the scriptures again... this time, the meaning of the vision.

The only clinic you ran was the heroin clinic that you ran from.

Again no one is reading your books, but write on you go

Days

Commentator
The only clinic you ran was the heroin clinic that you ran from.

Again no one is reading your books, but write on you go
I've written a million puns; let me tell you, you didn't pull that one off.
Before I leave that, I gotta say; no one ever caught up with this one:
I am the pun king (I am punking you)

Sweetie, I not only understand the vision, I understand how much Daniel understood it and how much John understood it and how much Paul understood it, and I have the authority to write about it. Both the understanding and the authority come from heaven. Unless Jesus gives you the understanding, you don't really have it, you might think you have it, but the words were sealed... and unless Jesus gives you the authority to reveal the understanding, you will not be allowed to talk about it. Paul understood the vision perfectly, but he was not allowed to write about it. (2Corinthians 12:4)

I am his story (I am history, I'm done, I'm outta here)