• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Calculating the breadth of life amongst the stars

Days

Commentator
It's his word salad manifesto. It's only interesting if you like reading a psychos rambles. Certain med students would benefit, that's it though.
... you are either a high ranking moron who knows he is a moron and is trying to cope with it or you are on mission... or you are masturbating. Either way, I couldn't care less about you or any of your trolling, and I certainly don't care to waste any of the oxygen I get to breathe on what you pretend to think of my writing.

you are not my first internet troll, or 2nd ... or 3rd... or 1000th... I've been on the internet since 1993. I don't know what you think is original about your trolling, you are about as dull as a smooth stone or pebble 20 years in a stream bed. Your attempts to get me to bite are as dated as your pretend ignorance. Why don't you just come out with it? What's your bitch with God? I'm sure it is as original as you are...

Days

Commentator
Read them through. They're dense, sure, but there's some interesting and insightful stuff in them.
I haven't seen one thoughtful post from this troll. He joined 18 months ago and he has poured over 10,800 posts of pure derision into this forum. He breaks the rules - on average - 20 times per day, every day he posts, which is every day of the year. Don't feed the troll. I'm not posting to the troll, I'm posting to what is behind the troll.

just let him spew his semen, he's going to do it anyway

Days

Commentator
Nimrod built the tower of Babel, not the angels.
However, the angels built the walls of Troy... or so said the Greeks.
Just as there are myths of the flood story all over the earth, so too there are myths and legends of giants. The myths are part of the evidence. There are people who study that stuff their whole lifetime, I'm not one of them. I'm more of a collective bin; looking into all different sciences to get an overall understanding of human history... in the various forms it is recorded.

You can not carbon date a rock, but, there is other ways to tell the age of a stone; there is weathering and there is a petina that forms over time. When we come across cut block stone, we can look at the weathering of those cut surfaces to garner an estimate of how old the stone is, or make that, how much time has passed since it was cut. Some types of stone can be accurately dated by the petina they accrued on the cut surface. Inside a temple or a pyramid, you don't have weathering, so you can not tell the age of those structures, unless you have undisturbed rocks in their outer layer. You would be amazed at how much those outer rocks have been disturbed at the most famous locations. At Gobeki Tepi everything was buried, so it was all preserved, which was nice for our study of the site, but not so nice for the dating of the site.

I think the dating is what got messed up the most. We are only now starting to get the real picture of when the Bible events might have occured. The tower of Babel was left off unfinished... but it should have been the largest construction of its day, and it should have been high quality construction, even if they did use brick. Then there's the additional evidence of human language being broken into seven streams... this would have happened over a large time period; hence, this story does not seem to be about a single project, but the whole of civilization, and the recovery of high tech architecture. It is my contention that those stone cities on the ocean floor were once the bottom levels of skyscrapers... utilizing a building technique we haven't fully realized as yet.

The Roman Catholic Church - spiritual Babylon - maintains ignorance and guilt as part of their religious control of the masses. I am constantly fighting to overcome their perverted spin they put on every scripture and its meaning. It was the tower of Babel; the rise of civilization in Mesopotamia; the reassembling of the former technology and knowledge - that was lost in the flood - it was not a single structure of babbling idiots. So, the answer to your question is; I'm not sure you realize what it means to "be there" when they built the tower; we revisit the era when we study the Sumerian tablets; I've visited that study quite a bit, so I guess I've been there... after a manner of speaking.
Bingo... nailed it:

Rare Ancient Megaliths of the East That Are Telling Us A Hugely Important Story

ZEG TV HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC
Published on Jun 2, 2019

Days

Commentator
Bingo... nailed it:

Rare Ancient Megaliths of the East That Are Telling Us A Hugely Important Story

ZEG TV HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC
Published on Jun 2, 2019
So, this guy is kind of shoddy, for instance he thinks the Temple of Jupiter at Baalbak was built by the Romans (ludicrous). But he nailed a perfect scientific method for dating the pavement at Giza, whether or not his calculation was accurate, his method was perfect.

So how many other structures were constructed post flood? What purpose was there in doing so? Giza was supposedly built by THOTH and his corpse is supposed to be in the lowest pit underneath the complex, in one of those 50 ton boxes, submerged in water... and from there he is supposed to resurrect again. says THOTH. The beast/antiChrist is supposed to be a resurrected Roman emperor... maybe that's THOTH come back to visit us with more of his dark sayings and wisdom.

strange times we live in

Days

Commentator
Read them through. They're dense, sure, but there's some interesting and insightful stuff in them.
okay the troll was thread banned, but now I wish the thread could be cleaned up, this was almost cutting edge stuff. I figure the leaders of the movement dug into the precession of the Ages being the result of the sun's dance with its binary twin... about a year before I thought of it. But I added some insight.

This being a political forum, it is going to be attacked by political opposition to the perceived political persuasion of the forum... more of your tax dollars at work.

Days

Commentator
If you would watch the video, you would understand that this thread is looking at worldwide evidence... literally all the evidence that is on this planet from prehistoric times (older than 6000 years ago). Care to venture a guess how many cut block stone fall into that category? This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is the history of the planet. I believe that JFK was killed by a conspiracy of high level government officials, that included LBJ, and the assassination was put together and carried out by GHWBush, both of whom went on to become presidents. There is plenty of evidence to back up that conspiracy theory. But it was just one event. Meanwhile, these threads are looking at a paradigm shift in our understanding of man's tenure on planet earth and what that tenure consisted of. Human understanding is coming out of the dark ages, we have grown from the earthcentric model to the solar system model, now we are beginning to grasp that the perspective of the galaxy is the result of the sun's path, not the earth's path. And as we progress in our understanding of all things, we find that we have all been here before, that the ancients knew all these things, but the earth was struck by a cataclysm 12,500 years ago and we lost advanced technology and our advanced understanding of the universe, now we are starting to get it back. Can you see how different that is from mermaids?

Once more, for your knowledge gap...

"And as we progress in our understanding of all things, we find that we have all been here before, that the ancients knew all these things, but the earth was struck by a cataclysm 12,500 years ago and we lost advanced technology and our advanced understanding of the universe, now we are starting to get it back."

to wit...