• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California:. Case counts?? Deaths? Hold my beer..

EatTheRich

President
They would have sued him, just like they did when he tried to use OSHA.

How would this have worked ?
Prepare it in advance and roll out the vaccinations with military efficiency, then if necessary take the heat for it in court after it’s already a fait accompli.

Spamature

President
Prepare it in advance and roll out the vaccinations with military efficiency, then if necessary take the heat for it in court after it’s already a fait accompli.
Owning the libs is all that matters.

So, when the millions of antivaxxer Trump supporters do not show up to get vaccinated.

What are you going to do, arrest them ?

After all, they've already signed up to be martyrs willing to die for the cause.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The infection numbers for the entire country are huge. Omicron is one of the most transmissible viruses known to man. The numbers could be kept down with things like masking, but we know what GOP saboteurs think of such things.
As Fauci has admitted, everyone is going to get Omicron:

Dr. Fauci: Omicron variant will eventually 'find everyone' (thedenverchannel.com)

Eventually. The sooner we all do and get over it, the sooner Covid-19 becomes simply another version of the common cold. I would say the "saboteurs" are those seeking to prolong the pandemic as possible.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your communism will not survive in America and the Mormons are wanting to start a Civil War as You do:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As Fauci has admitted, everyone is going to get Omicron:

Dr. Fauci: Omicron variant will eventually 'find everyone' (thedenverchannel.com)

Eventually. The sooner we all do and get over it, the sooner Covid-19 becomes simply another version of the common cold. I would say the "saboteurs" are those seeking to prolong the pandemic as possible.
Fauci is making $millions with his China investments and lately friends that test Positive have flu like symptoms for a few days and well again, jabbed and un-jabbed,

Now way does Fauci want covid to go away and covid is making the billionaires richer and the middle class poorer........and around and around we go.