• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California:. Case counts?? Deaths? Hold my beer..

Bugsy McGurk

President
I suggest you do a little research , as studies are indeed showing the booster are NOT effective against Omicron, and it continues to soar at a rapid rate.
Like all devoted wingers, you ignored what I said and repeated your canard.

Let me know if you reject cultism and decide to honestly confront what I said.

I am not optimistic.

TBLee

Governor
Like all devoted wingers, you ignored what I said and repeated your canard.

Let me know if you reject cultism and decide to honestly confront what I said.

I am not optimistic.
Apparently facts scare you Bugs. Looking forward to hearing what Joe has to say later in the day. Maybe more promises he has no intention of keeping? This administration has been such a failure, and watching his numbers plummet are clearly proof that some have had enough of his lies, he is losing independents at a rapid rate.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Apparently facts scare you Bugs. Looking forward to hearing what Joe has to say later in the day. Maybe more promises he has no intention of keeping? This administration has been such a failure, and watching his numbers plummet are clearly proof that some have had enough of his lies, he is losing independents at a rapid rate.
Your goal is obviously to repeat the same drivel endlessly, as you can’t refute the reality that is smushed in your face.

Bugsy McGurk

President
BTW, anti-vax kickboxing champ dies from Covid. Only 41 years old. Another victim of the type of right wing disinformation we see in this thread….

TBLee

Governor
Your goal is obviously to repeat the same drivel endlessly, as you can’t refute the reality that is smushed in your face.
I have given you ample opportunity to disprove anything that I have stated. How sad that you just like Joe….have failed miserably. Instead, you have to resort to a feeble attempt to throw out insults instead of addressing my actual posts. Shameful..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The infection numbers for the entire country are huge. Omicron is one of the most transmissible viruses known to man. The numbers could be kept down with things like masking, but we know what GOP saboteurs think of such things.
You post the SOS over and over like a BOT

Bugsy McGurk

President
I have given you ample opportunity to disprove anything that I have stated. How sad that you just like Joe….have failed miserably. Instead, you have to resort to a feeble attempt to throw out insults instead of addressing my actual posts. Shameful..
Hello? I disproved it above. You then ignored my post and repeated your canards. Ya got no game. You’re tedious.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lockdown saved lives.
Doesn't appear so with 850,000+ deaths and especially the suicides especially of teens
Everyone doesn't live with their parents and need to work and don't have Chinese investments to make $millions as Fauci did

BTW: you can lockdown w/out gov doing it for you