• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California:. Case counts?? Deaths? Hold my beer..

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I have given you ample opportunity to disprove anything that I have stated. How sad that you just like Joe….have failed miserably. Instead, you have to resort to a feeble attempt to throw out insults instead of addressing my actual posts. Shameful..
Bugsy takes it very, VERY personally if anyone ever says anything that is not 100% exalting of the King Most High…the Almighty…the One who deserves all praise… the Alpha and the Omega…
[insert name of Democratic Party politician here]

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bugsy takes it very, VERY personally if anyone ever says anything that is not 100% exalting of the King Most High…the Almighty…the One who deserves all praise… the Alpha and the Omega…
Ah, now it’s a three-way dittofest.

A ménage a ditto.

;-)

TBLee

Governor
Indeed! It is a rather pathetic

Spamature

President
Can't help but notice the top 3. Texas and California border states, and Florida. All three where the unvaxxed and untested illegals were being sent on late night flights.

How is it possible the President can look into the cameras with a straight face and push vaccinations when his administration is spreading the virus?

Seems to me that's more than enough to impeach considering Trump was over a phone call.
The worst states are not border states when you look at per capita deaths and infections.

Sorted by infections per capita
1642622469918.png

Sorted by deaths per capita

1642622381346.png

Only 5 in the top 25 in infections and deaths are blue states.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many anti-vaxxers in NC haven't been vaccinated ?
You super dodged my question
Again how many illegals have been tested in Cali___________don't act like a grade school kid again.

Hell, if covid don't get you a transit will stab you to death

Spamature

President
You super dodged my question
Again how many illegals have been tested in Cali___________don't act like a grade school kid again.

Hell, if covid don't get you a transit will stab you to death
You tell me, or go look it up yourself and come back with the answer.
They are more likely to be tested or vaccinated here than the average NC Trump voter like you.

Ca is in the top 10 in testing per capita.
1642624319024.png

NC is 29th well into the bottom half in testing.
1642624410869.png

So maybe you should concern yourself with you fellow Trumpies who likely only get tested when they hit the ICU.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You tell me, or go look it up yourself and come back with the answer.
They are more likely to be vaccinated here than the average NC Trump voter like you.
RUN spam RUN
I figured you knew the stats on illegals
So not surprised, how many do you have living with you to know their health records?

Spamature

President
RUN spam RUN
I figured you knew the stats on illegals
So not surprised, how many do you have living with you to know their health records?
Run ?

Why I just slapped you shite into the dirt.
What do you have to say now about testing ?
It's the question you asked and I answered !

Maybe you should worry about the illegals in NC
How many of them have you wingers tested.
Likely your state has tested more of them than Trump voting covidiots in that state.