• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California:. Case counts?? Deaths? Hold my beer..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Run ?

Why I just slapped you shite into the dirt.
What do you have to say now about testing ?
It's the question you asked and I answered !

Maybe you should worry about the illegals in NC
How many of them have you wingers tested.
Likely your state has tested more of them than Trump voting covidiots in that state.
You may slap the shit out of lil' girls You would never achieve that with me
I ask you a question and you dodged and ran like a cat
You didn't answer and lying you did all you did was derail
Yes maybe YOU should do that
I have no idea of course we have many many fewer than you have
More of your grade school lies, hell, I was just tested a couple weeks ago as many of my friends you're a covidiot

1642626186044.png
Fauci making $millions with China investments

Spamature

President
You may slap the shit out of lil' girls You would never achieve that with me
I ask you a question and you dodged and ran like a cat
You didn't answer and lying you did all you did was derail
Yes maybe YOU should do that
I have no idea of course we have many many fewer than you have
More of your grade school lies, hell, I was just tested a couple weeks ago as many of my friends you're a covidiot

View attachment 68314
Fauci making $millions with China investments
So you asked me a question that you admit you can't answer.
That was dumb.

I am the only one of us posting facts and stats.
You're just sitting there ranting about stuff you know nothing about like a dumbass.

You don't know shite, you just admitted that so don't say many fewer when you have no idea or facts to back up what you say. That's called LYING or BS'ing.

Tractor Farm and Supply is making millions off you horse paste eaters.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
The worst states are not border states when you look at per capita deaths and infections.

Sorted by infections per capita
View attachment 68307

Sorted by deaths per capita

View attachment 68306

Only 5 in the top 25 in infections and deaths are blue states.
Thanks for the charts but what about the question?

How is it possible the President can look into the cameras with a straight face and push vaccinations when his administration is spreading the virus?

Spamature

President
Thanks for the charts but what about the question?

How is it possible the President can look into the cameras with a straight face and push vaccinations when his administration is spreading the virus?
They aren't spreading the virus.
You folks are now back to trying to blame the outcome of your antivaxxerism on illegal immigrants. But the fact remains that those states are not where the illegal aliens are in mass, but the infection and deaths are. Because it mainly right wing antivaxxers who inhabit those states.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you asked me a question that you admit you can't answer.
That was dumb.

I am the only one of us posting facts and stats.
You're just sitting there ranting about stuff you know nothing about like a dumbass.

You don't know shite, you just admitted that so don't say many fewer when you have no idea or facts to back up what you say. That's called LYING or BS'ing.

Tractor Farm and Supply is making millions off you horse paste eaters.

Your English sucks and you sound like Senile Joe
Who the hell thinks JFK Jr is alive?
Spamming is all you have

Deplorable Troll

Spamature

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your Engilsh sucks
The difference is you getting your azz kicked.

Many of your fellow delusion Trumpies believe he is still alive.

You a bad ass behind your monitor

I don't have any fellow's and where in hell did your insanity come up with JKF Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF does that have to do with covid deaths in Cali?

:) are you sure you got the right dose in your jab :)

Spamature

President
You a bad ass behind your monitor

I don't have any fellow's and where in hell did your insanity come up with JKF Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF does that have to do with covid deaths in Cali?

:) are you sure you got the right dose in your jab :)

Will you quit with the violent threats. Be an adult for a change.

It has to do with ignoring your medical advice.

Are you sure Rona will keep passing you by ?
Rona Roulette is gonna come up with a loaded chamber for the unvaxed like you.

Boca

Governor
They aren't spreading the virus.
You folks are now back to trying to blame the outcome of your antivaxxerism on illegal immigrants. But the fact remains that those states are not where the illegal aliens are in mass, but the infection and deaths are. Because it mainly right wing antivaxxers who inhabit those states.
Absurd bullshit ... they aren't spreading the virus?

Proof please. I'd even like to see some smidgen of evidence

Like another poster here you've gotten used to just saying something like some infallible soothsayer and expect everyone to believe it.

EatTheRich

President
If you attempt to hold this administration to the same standard that the usual suspects held the previous administration to, they will ridicule you for it.

Which, I suppose, is your point - And which will be a point that completely eludes them.

Using absurdity to illuminate absurdity, I believe.
Yes, it would be ridiculous to have the same low expectations for an administration of adults than for one with Trump’s track record … remember in 2020 we were cowed into gratitude that Trump’s actions only caused a fourfold increase in deaths over his own baseline for success and only a few hate crimes against Asian-Americans here and there. If Biden were held to the same standard we’d be cheering him for achieving a fourfold reduction in deaths over the number had he continued on Trump’s trajectory. But instead the 45% reduction in the death rate from when he took office to today is considered a failure.

write on

Senator

This is sad and scary.
Death! Destruction!

Dirty Laundry makes the sale the same as the selling of drugs on tv.

We shouldn't be that stupid!

EatTheRich

President
Doesn't appear so with 850,000+ deaths and especially the suicides especially of teens
Everyone doesn't live with their parents and need to work and don't have Chinese investments to make $millions as Fauci did

BTW: you can lockdown w/out gov doing it for you
Without intervention experts were saying there’d have been about 4 million deaths. And of course lockdown would have been much more effective if not for the sabotage of it and other public health measures by the bioterroristically inclined right.

Spamature

President
Absurd bullshit ... they aren't spreading the virus?

Proof please. I'd even like to see some smidgen of evidence

Like another poster here you've gotten used to just saying something like some infallible soothsayer and expect everyone to believe it.
They aren't spreading it any more than any other unvaccinated, unmasked, right wing covidiot.

And there are a helluva lot more of them in this country than infected illegal aliens.

Mexico has a lower rate of covid than the US.

1642648943887.png

They also have about the same vaccination rate than US Republicans.

1642649077461.png

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
They aren't spreading it any more than any other unvaccinated, unmasked, right wing covidiot.

And there are a helluva lot more of them in this country than infected illegal aliens.

View attachment 68316

View attachment 68317

Biden says he would 'shut down the virus, not the country' during the final presidential debate
Biden Says He Would 'Shut Down the Virus, Not the Country' (businessinsider.com)

Didn't happen. Mexico didn't do what Biden* did. Just think how many would not have died if Joe* hadn't shut down treatment options. Joe* murdered people through his actions.

Spamature

President
Biden says he would 'shut down the virus, not the country' during the final presidential debate
Biden Says He Would 'Shut Down the Virus, Not the Country' (businessinsider.com)

Didn't happen. Mexico didn't do what Biden* did. Just think how many would not have died if Joe* hadn't shut down treatment options. Joe* murdered people through his actions.

Boca

Governor

View attachment 68316

View attachment 68317

So you lied to begin with.

As for Mexico, it is not the only source. And this data is 6 years old, so you can add Omicron and Delta

The first Delta case was identified in December 2020, and the variant soon became the predominant strain of the virus in both India and then Great Britain. By the end of July, Delta was the cause of more than 80% of new U.S. COVID-19 cases, according to CDC estimates.

Screenshot 2022-01-20 065600.jpg

Spamature

President
So you lied to begin with.

As for Mexico, it is not the only source. And this data is 6 years old, so you can add Omicron and Delta

The first Delta case was identified in December 2020, and the variant soon became the predominant strain of the virus in both India and then Great Britain. By the end of July, Delta was the cause of more than 80% of new U.S. COVID-19 cases, according to CDC estimates.

View attachment 68321
No you lied trying to blame deaths and hospitalization of unvaccinated right wingers on others and not on the unvaccinated right wingers themselves.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No republican or democrat would say "Look at how many us have died from covid" and hopefully no one in DC is that uneducated.

Now back to deaths in Cali

Spamature

President
No republican or democrat would say "Look at how many us have died from covid" and hopefully no one in DC is that uneducated.

Now back to deaths in Cali
You are doing it now when you talk about deaths under Biden.
How many times have you righties ranted about Biden having more deaths than Trump ?
The deaths under Biden mostly happened during your antivax jihad last summer. When you ranted and raved that you would oppose Biden's efforts to get everyone vaccinated.

You're shouting fire while lining up to be its kindling.