• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California:. Case counts?? Deaths? Hold my beer..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Zam-Zam

Senator

This is sad and scary.
California has a population of roughly a little under 40 million, so this means about 1 out of every 6 Californians has been infected so far.

That sounds like a lot.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
California has a population of roughly a little under 40 million, so this means about 1 out of every 6 Californians has been infected so far.

That sounds like a lot.
Well…my son and his fiancé in San Francisco have had it twice. Is that 4 cases or only 2? I think there are many, many cases of repeat infection. I’m not certain how these are accounted for…

Zam-Zam

Senator
Well…my son and his fiancé in San Francisco have had it twice. Is that 4 cases or only 2? I think there are many, many cases of repeat infection. I’m not certain how these are accounted for…
The devil is in the details, and there are a lot of legitimate questions about how the counting is done.

Still, the number in California seems very high. Not a good situation.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The devil is in the details, and there are a lot of legitimate questions about how the counting is done.

Still, the number in California seems very High. Not a good situation.
Yep. Agreed. My family here in Oregon all got it twice as well. We may be spiking the numbers all by ourselves. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President

This is sad and scary.
Yup. Omicron is one of the most transmissible viruses in our lifetime.

The good news is that nearly all those who been vaccinated are fighting off serious illness. Covidiots? Not so much.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

The good news is that nearly all those who been vaccinated are fighting off serious illness. Covidiots? Not so much.
The burden of all those deaths must weigh heavily on the legislature of California, in light of its failure to act

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"In our lifetime" how old are you>>>>>>>>>>?

Spamature

President

This is sad and scary.
Ten million more people and a million and a half more infections than the next state.

But only 500 more deaths than that next state.

1642560862127.png

Why ?

The higher vaccination rates of its overwhelming majority of Democratic voters.

Last edited:

Spamature

President

That sounds like a lot.

Yet, California is 43rd in infections per million.

By comparison, Florida is 3rd in infections per million.

TBLee

Governor
The nation’s covidiots would stop dying in droves if you can think of a way to get them vaccinated. Forget about mandates though - wingers sabotage them.
Stop being so naive. Almost all those I know who have gotten Covid, were fully vaccinated. Several who have lost their lives, were also fully vaccinated.

Boca

Governor
Ten million more people and a million and a half more infections than the next state.

But only 500 more deaths than that next state.

View attachment 68295

Why ?

The higher vaccination rates of its overwhelming majority of Democratic voters.
Can't help but notice the top 3. Texas and California border states, and Florida. All three where the unvaxxed and untested illegals were being sent on late night flights.

How is it possible the President can look into the cameras with a straight face and push vaccinations when his administration is spreading the virus?

Seems to me that's more than enough to impeach considering Trump was over a phone call.

Last edited: