• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Committee name: GREGORY SALCIDO FOR CONGRESS
Political party: DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Mailing address: 6731 LOCH ALENE AVE PICO RIVERA, CA 90660
Treasurer GREGORY SALCIDO
Committee type: House
Committee designation: Principal campaign committee
https://www.fec.gov/data/committee/C00370478/?tab=about-committee

Not this liberal's first time to be accused of bad behavior.

A video in which a Southern California high school teacher is heard slamming members of the military as “the frickin’ lowest of the low” in a classroom rant to students has gone viral.

El Rancho High history teacher Gregory Salcido -- who also serves as an elected Pico Rivera city councilman and was once mayor -- even goes so far as to refer to those who are in the military overseas as failed students who had no choice but to serve, "Fox & Friends" reported Sunday.

“Think about the people you know who are over there,” Salcido is heard saying. “Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb s - - - s. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

“They’re the freakin’ lowest of our low.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-teacher-slams-military-members-as-lowest-of-the-low-in-classroom-rant-caught-on-video/ar-BBIlJVX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

So a rocket scientist is not an academic, not an intellectual? My father was a Rocket Scientist and an Attorney and a Navy veteran.

But this is not the first problem this guy has ever had. This freakin' genius has his own wiki page.

He has a batchelors degree from Whittier College and I always said if I can't get into Whittier, I am going to
Yale.

Career and controversies as educator
  • In July of 2010, Salcido was reprimanded and placed on administrative leave after a parent complained about his conduct in the classroom.[7] A parent alleged that his 16 year old daughter had been threatened by Salcido and had made inappropriate insulting comments about race and other students and their parents.[3] One student complained that Salcido had said, "shut up Kelly before I kill you."[3][7]
  • In May of 2012, Salcido was placed on administrative leave after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department received a complaint that he had struck a student. Salcido admitted he had struck the student because the student had been disruptive by sleeping in class. [8] The child, named David, also alleged that Salcido bullied and teased him by making fun of his weight and appearance calling him "Chaz Bono".[9]
  • In January of 2018 a video surfaced of Gregory Salcido lecturing about the military after seeing a student with a U.S. Marines shirt. In the video, Salcido stated, "We’ve got a bunch of dumbshits over there. Think about the people who you know who are over there — your freaking stupid uncle Louis or whatever, they’re dumbshits. They’re not, like, high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people, they’re the freaking lowest of our low. Not morally, I’m not saying they make bad moral decisions, they’re not talented people,"[10][11][12]
Governmental career
In addition to teaching and his duties as a councilman, Salcido has served as a member of the History and Heritage Society Committee.[2] He has also represented the city in various countywide organizations such as the Los Angeles County City Selection Committee and the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County.[2] In 2003, Gregory Salcido started the "Gregory Salcido For Congress" Committee and registered it with the FEC, although no funds were collected.[4] A restaurant in Pico Rivera, Zapien's Salsa Grill has a special named after Salcido called "The Mayor" which the website says is "Inspired by our esteemed City Council Member and Mayor Gregory Salcido" and includes two enchiladas.[5] In 2011, Salcido was fined by the California Fair Political Practices Commission for campaign finance violations in accord with California law and was fined $2,500.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Salcido

A video in which a Southern California high school teacher is heard slamming members of the military as “the frickin’ lowest of the low” in a classroom rant to students has gone viral.

El Rancho High history teacher Gregory Salcido -- who also serves as an elected Pico Rivera city councilman and was once mayor -- even goes so far as to refer to those who are in the military overseas as failed students who had no choice but to serve, "Fox & Friends" reported Sunday.

“Think about the people you know who are over there,” Salcido is heard saying. “Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb s - - - s. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-teacher-slams-military-members-as-lowest-of-the-low-in-classroom-rant-caught-on-video/ar-BBIlJVX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

So a rocket scientist is not an academic, not an intellectual? My father was a Rocket Scientist and an Attorney and a Navy veteran.

But this is not the first problem this guy has ever had. This freakin' genius has his own wiki page.

He has a batchelors degree from Whittier College and I always said if I can't get into Whittier, I am going to
Yale.

• In July of 2010, Salcido was reprimanded and placed on administrative leave after a parent complained about his conduct in the classroom.[7] A parent alleged that his 16 year old daughter had been threatened by Salcido and had made inappropriate insulting comments about race and other students and their parents.[3] One student complained that Salcido had said, "shut up Kelly before I kill you."[3][7]
  • In May of 2012, Salcido was placed on administrative leave after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department received a complaint that he had struck a student. Salcido admitted he had struck the student because the student had been disruptive by sleeping in class. [8] The child, named David, also alleged that Salcido bullied and teased him by making fun of his weight and appearance calling him "Chaz Bono".[9]
  • In January of 2018 a video surfaced of Gregory Salcido lecturing about the military after seeing a student with a U.S. Marines shirt. In the video, Salcido stated, "We’ve got a bunch of dumbshits over there. Think about the people who you know who are over there — your freaking stupid uncle Louis or whatever, they’re dumbshits. They’re not, like, high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people, they’re the freaking lowest of our low. Not morally, I’m not saying they make bad moral decisions, they’re not talented people,"[10][11][12]
Governmental career
In addition to teaching and his duties as a councilman, Salcido has served as a member of the History and Heritage Society Committee.[2] He has also represented the city in various countywide organizations such as the Los Angeles County City Selection Committee and the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County.[2] In 2003, Gregory Salcido started the "Gregory Salcido For Congress" Committee and registered it with the FEC, although no funds were collected.[4] A restaurant in Pico Rivera, Zapien's Salsa Grill has a special named after Salcido called "The Mayor" which the website says is "Inspired by our esteemed City Council Member and Mayor Gregory Salcido" and includes two enchiladas.[5] In 2011, Salcido was fined by the California Fair Political Practices Commission for campaign finance violations in accord with California law and was fined $2,500.[6]

Sounds like a good Democrat!

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.

Yale.

Governmental career

Teacher is correct.. all teachers should show this video war is a racket..
Do not pin a military medal on those ignorant GI's than enlisted .They were not fighting for America they were fighting and got killed or maimed for American oil corporations so give them a Exxon medal or a shell medal because they died for oil...

War is a Racket by Smedley Butler

Students will not be cannon fodder for corporations...if they know the facts

Surprise, surprise! Iraq war was about oil

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2011-04-23/surprise-surprise-iraq-war-was-about-oil/

Drumcollie

Do not pin a military medal on those ignorant GI's than enlisted .They were not fighting for America they were fighting and got killed or maimed for American oil corporations so give them a Exxon medal or a shell medal because they died for oil...

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2011-04-23/surprise-surprise-iraq-war-was-about-oil/
Surprise Surprise....No wonder democrats have lost so many seats in the last year. But thanks for sharing your load of crap.

worldlymrb

Revenge
And progressive fascists have the audacity to call Trump hateful?​

Yale.

Governmental career

Caroljo

Senator

You can think war is a racket all you want, but to demean the soldiers like you do is LOWER than LOW! You would probably not be smart enough to make it through basic training!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You can think war is a racket all you want, but to demean the soldiers like you do is LOWER than LOW! You would probably not be smart enough to make it through basic training!
No he couldn't

Drumcollie

His post on Smedley Butler comes from 1935 who was a Republican. Me thinks he (AIL)doth protesteth too much.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
H

Yale.

Governmental career

He needs a visit from some military to have his liberal ass kicked

redtide

Mayor
Well He is a govt school teacher and a politician from Kali Being from Kali says all normal people need to know about him!

AIL

I am not stupid to enlist and be cannon fodder to corporations.

AIL

His post on Smedley Butler comes from 1935 who was a Republican. Me thinks he (AIL)doth protesteth too much.

You must have missed the second part of my post
Iraq war was about OIL.. They all knew Saddam had no Fucken WMD.s

Dead GI's for oil... Who is stupid? The DEAD GI's ..
Other smart people did not enlist to be cannon fodder for corporations.

For the next needless USA war learn from this it will once again be based on lies for Israel or for corporations. My advise do not be stupid and enlist.. If these "Hero's" were called for what they really are cannon fodder you would have less dead soldiers and lees wars because there would not be enough stupid people enlisting.

upload_2018-1-29_23-12-22.png

AIL

H

He needs a visit from some military to have his liberal ass kicked
You need to visit where your bombs fall and see the carnage and the needless death your bombs do.. Don't set in your lazy boy chair and be a military general go see the needless destruction you are doing.

AIL

No he couldn't

You still don't get it...you reap what you sow .. Death and destruction leads to more death and destruction keep up with your needless war keep all those military bases around the world bleed your treasury dry.. You will go bankrupt like all empires do they die from rot from within.

Blowback: How ISIS Was Created by the U.S. Invasion of Iraq

By Mehdi Hasan

January 29, 2018 "Information Clearing House" - “Your brother created ISIS,” college student Ivy Ziedrich told a startled Jeb Bush after a town hall meeting in Reno, Nevada, in May 2015. The then-Republican presidential hopeful tried to defend his elder sibling, former President George W. Bush, by blaming the rise of the Islamic State on Barack Obama, “because Americans pulled back” from Iraq in 2011.

It sounds a bit conspiratorial, right? Calling Dubya the creator of ISIS? The reality, however, is that Ziedrich’s accusation wasn’t far off the mark.

Had it not been for Bush’s catastrophic decision to invade and occupy Iraq in 2003, in defiance of international law, the world’s most feared terrorist group would not exist today. ISIS is blowback.

In this week’s episode of my six-part series on blowback, I examine the three ways in which Bush’s misadventure in Mesopotamia helped birth a group that the U.S. now considers to be one of the biggest threats to both U.S. national security and Middle East peace.

First, foreign military occupations tend to radicalize local populations and breed violent insurgencies. Take Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. Or Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

In Iraq, the U.S. morphed from heroic liberators into brutal occupiers within a matter of weeks. In Fallujah, which would later become an ISIS stronghold, U.S. troops opened fire on a crowd of peaceful protesters in April 2003, killing and wounding dozens of Iraqis.

The shootings, the torture, the general chaos, all helped drive thousands of Iraqis from the minority Sunni community into the arms of radical groups led by brutal gangsters, such as Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Zarqawi’s Al Qaeda in Iraq, formed in 2004 to fight U.S. troops and their local allies, was a precursor organization to … ISIS.

Second, in May 2003, in a criminally stupid and reckless move, the U.S. occupying authorities disbanded the Iraqi army. That’s right: The U.S. made more than half a million well-armed and well-trained Iraqi troops unemployed overnight. No less an authority than Gen. Colin Powell, Bush’s secretary of state and America’s former top soldier, would later describe those jobless soldiers as “prime recruits for insurgency.”

In recent years, many of the top commanders in ISIS have been identified as former senior officers in Saddam Hussein’s army. Coincidence?

Third, the U.S. military detained tens of thousands of Iraqis, many of them noncombatants, at Camp Bucca in southern Iraq, where imprisoned jihadis were able to not only radicalize new recruits in plain sight, but also plan future operations and attacks. “Many of us at Camp Bucca were concerned that instead of just holding detainees, we had created a pressure cooker for extremism,” compound Cmdr. James Skylar Gerrond would later remark.

One former Bucca detainee, incidentally, was none other than Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Yes, the self-proclaimed caliph and leader of ISIS who, according to Iraqi terrorism expert Hisham al-Hashimi, “absorbed the jihadist ideology and established himself among the big names” while at Bucca.

To be clear, then, ISIS is blowback from the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq. And don’t just take my word for it. Listen to David Kilcullen, a former adviser to both Gen. David Petraeus and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, considered to be one of the world’s leading counter-insurgency experts. “We have to recognize that a lot of the problem is of our own making,” Kilcullen told Channel 4 News in March 2016. “There, undeniably, would be no ISIS if we hadn’t invaded Iraq.”

Mehdi Hasan is an award-winning British columnist, broadcaster, and author based in Washington, D.C. He hosts UpFront on Al Jazeera English and has interviewed, among others, Edward Snowden, Hamid Karzai, Ehud Olmert, and Gen. Michael Flynn. He is also the author of two books — a biography of former U.K. Labor Party leader Ed Miliband and an e-book on the financial crisis and austerity economics.

This article was originally published by The Intercept

Drumcollie

You must have missed the second part of my post
Iraq war was about OIL.. They all knew Saddam had no Fucken WMD.s

Dead GI's for oil... Who is stupid? The DEAD GI's ..
Other smart people did not enlist to be cannon fodder for corporations.

For the next needless USA war learn from this it will once again be based on lies for Israel or for corporations. My advise do not be stupid and enlist.. If these "Hero's" were called for what they really are cannon fodder you would have less dead soldiers and lees wars because there would not be enough stupid people enlisting.

View attachment 38389
Ok so that was what Obama was doing...Great now Trump is in power so no more...whoohooo!

Drumcollie

You still don't get it...you reap what you sow .. Death and destruction leads to more death and destruction keep up with your needless war keep all those military bases around the world bleed your treasury dry.. You will go bankrupt like all empires do they die from rot from within.

Blowback: How ISIS Was Created by the U.S. Invasion of Iraq

By Mehdi Hasan

January 29, 2018 "Information Clearing House" - “Your brother created ISIS,” college student Ivy Ziedrich told a startled Jeb Bush after a town hall meeting in Reno, Nevada, in May 2015. The then-Republican presidential hopeful tried to defend his elder sibling, former President George W. Bush, by blaming the rise of the Islamic State on Barack Obama, “because Americans pulled back” from Iraq in 2011.

It sounds a bit conspiratorial, right? Calling Dubya the creator of ISIS? The reality, however, is that Ziedrich’s accusation wasn’t far off the mark.

Had it not been for Bush’s catastrophic decision to invade and occupy Iraq in 2003, in defiance of international law, the world’s most feared terrorist group would not exist today. ISIS is blowback.

In this week’s episode of my six-part series on blowback, I examine the three ways in which Bush’s misadventure in Mesopotamia helped birth a group that the U.S. now considers to be one of the biggest threats to both U.S. national security and Middle East peace.

First, foreign military occupations tend to radicalize local populations and breed violent insurgencies. Take Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. Or Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

In Iraq, the U.S. morphed from heroic liberators into brutal occupiers within a matter of weeks. In Fallujah, which would later become an ISIS stronghold, U.S. troops opened fire on a crowd of peaceful protesters in April 2003, killing and wounding dozens of Iraqis.

The shootings, the torture, the general chaos, all helped drive thousands of Iraqis from the minority Sunni community into the arms of radical groups led by brutal gangsters, such as Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Zarqawi’s Al Qaeda in Iraq, formed in 2004 to fight U.S. troops and their local allies, was a precursor organization to … ISIS.

Second, in May 2003, in a criminally stupid and reckless move, the U.S. occupying authorities disbanded the Iraqi army. That’s right: The U.S. made more than half a million well-armed and well-trained Iraqi troops unemployed overnight. No less an authority than Gen. Colin Powell, Bush’s secretary of state and America’s former top soldier, would later describe those jobless soldiers as “prime recruits for insurgency.”

In recent years, many of the top commanders in ISIS have been identified as former senior officers in Saddam Hussein’s army. Coincidence?

Third, the U.S. military detained tens of thousands of Iraqis, many of them noncombatants, at Camp Bucca in southern Iraq, where imprisoned jihadis were able to not only radicalize new recruits in plain sight, but also plan future operations and attacks. “Many of us at Camp Bucca were concerned that instead of just holding detainees, we had created a pressure cooker for extremism,” compound Cmdr. James Skylar Gerrond would later remark.

One former Bucca detainee, incidentally, was none other than Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Yes, the self-proclaimed caliph and leader of ISIS who, according to Iraqi terrorism expert Hisham al-Hashimi, “absorbed the jihadist ideology and established himself among the big names” while at Bucca.

To be clear, then, ISIS is blowback from the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq. And don’t just take my word for it. Listen to David Kilcullen, a former adviser to both Gen. David Petraeus and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, considered to be one of the world’s leading counter-insurgency experts. “We have to recognize that a lot of the problem is of our own making,” Kilcullen told Channel 4 News in March 2016. “There, undeniably, would be no ISIS if we hadn’t invaded Iraq.”

Mehdi Hasan is an award-winning British columnist, broadcaster, and author based in Washington, D.C. He hosts UpFront on Al Jazeera English and has interviewed, among others, Edward Snowden, Hamid Karzai, Ehud Olmert, and Gen. Michael Flynn. He is also the author of two books — a biography of former U.K. Labor Party leader Ed Miliband and an e-book on the financial crisis and austerity economics.

This article was originally published by The Intercept
A Pawkeestahni is your go to guy on this issue. Like they have America's best interest a heart...Can't trust the pawkee but can trust the Turk.