• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Call it what it is THE TRUMP VIRUS

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He "allowed"? Like if this were Clinton's administration we wouldn't be seeing massively more infections and deaths :)
Ha, I don’t think she would have ever said this would probably be here today and gone tomorrow. Or that this was the next democratic (or Republican) hoax. Trump f’d up bad and Americans are paying with their lives by the day now.

Colorforms

Senator
Clinton would have done a better job, Obama would have done a better job, George W Bush would have done a better job.......just about anybody would have done a better job.
We know what kind of job Obama did. He let 1000 people die before even calling a national emergency during the H1N1 outbreak. He didn't even stop travel to slow the infection rate.

I doubt Obama 2.0 would have done any better :)

Colorforms

Senator
Ha, I don’t think she would have ever said this would probably be here today and gone tomorrow. Or that this was the next democratic (or Republican) hoax. Trump f’d up bad and Americans are paying with their lives by the day now.
Oh, so she wouldn't have tried to calm the American people in the face of an epidemic that would have been significantly worse had she been in charge. :)

Got it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
We know what kind of job Obama did. He let 1000 people die before even calling a national emergency during the H1N1 outbreak. He didn't even stop travel to slow the infection rate.

Yeah - I remember when Obama was President and the entire county shut down. Whoops, that didn't happen.

Yeah - I remember when Obama was President and 3 million people filed for unemployment benefits in a single week. Whoops, that didn't happen.

Yeah - I remember when Obama was President and the stock market dropped 30% in less than 2 weeks. Whoops, that didn't happen.

The list goes on and on.....

TrumpVirus.png

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah - I remember when Obama was President and the entire county shut down. Whoops, that didn't happen.

Yeah - I remember when Obama was President and 3 million people filed for unemployment benefits in a single week. Whoops, that didn't happen.

Yeah - I remember when Obama was President and the stock market dropped 30% in less than 2 weeks. Whoops, that didn't happen.

The list goes on and on.....

View attachment 49803
No, it didn't happen, and Trump didn't do it this time either. This would be governors in those particular states who have no level of forethought past their own ideology.

Oops :)

excalibur

Mayor
No, he just allowed the US to become worse than the rest of the world in terms of number of cases. Fail.

Yeah, because we wouldn't want to compare cases per million population. And fools accept the ChiComms numbers as real when they have lied about the Wuhan virus since at least December 2019.

Add in that NYC and New York State have skewed the numbers as they failed bigly. Local and state are the first defenders, and they failed here.

ET0UF2rU8AAbk_j.jpg

excalibur

Mayor
No, it didn't happen, and Trump didn't do it this time either. This would be governors in those particular states who have no level of forethought past their own ideology.

Yep.

Cuomo was warned in 2015 but passed on buying ventilators and wasted nearly a billion dollars on a failed solar project in Buffalo.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

I guess the governors were just more competent then huh?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member