• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can A republican in the group explain why Kim Jong Un is such a great guy

Jack4freedom

Governor
And yet Clinton dodged the draft, Gore went over and snapped some photos behind the lines with a contingent of body guards. Obviously that isn't an actual standard to you, just another bitter partisan hate point
Clinton, like Trump dodged the draft, true. However your depiction of Kerry’s service is straight out of the Ailes/Limbaugh/Hannity/Rove book. Coming from guys who all dodged the draft as a smear campaign against Lt. Kerry. Kerry actually signed up during wartime and served as a Naval Officer in a combat zone and received an honorable discharge. Bush, meanwhile was fighting the war in Arkansas because daddy got him a cushy post. He was snorting coke and drinking his ass off and was AWOL for months on end.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gotcha. You're for war except when you're against it and it's all the Republicans fault. Democrat farts smell like lilacs.

On Syria, you already said that isn't Trump's fault. You said Clinton wasn't responsible for wars he didn't start, so that's off the table.

Clinton and Iran were skirmishing in Iraq. Why do you think they attacked the USS Cole under Clinton? That was part of their war
Looks like you are for war unless a democrat is in charge. You claim Clinton and Obama are warmongers, but who got 4,500 of our troops killed in Iraq?

Obama withdrew troops on the timetable established by "W" in the 2018 SOFA. When the 250,000 unemployed Iraq soldiers from the disbanded army became ISIS in 2014 and Iraq asked for help...Obama supplied that aid to avoid the country being taken over by Islamist extremists. I guess president Kaz would have just said "not my business"..right?

Who do you think attacked the USS Cole? Iran? You claimed Clinton engaged in military action against Iran. When was that? Got a link to prove it?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Clinton, like Trump dodged the draft, true. However your depiction of Kerry’s service is straight out of the Ailes/Limbaugh/Hannity/Rove book. Coming from guys who all dodged the draft as a smear campaign against Lt. Kerry. Kerry actually signed up during wartime and served as a Naval Officer in a combat zone and received an honorable discharge. Bush, meanwhile was fighting the war in Arkansas because daddy got him a cushy post. He was snorting coke and drinking his ass off and was AWOL for months on end.
I didn't say anything about Kerry, I didn't even mention him

kaz

Small l libertarian
Obama withdrew troops on the timetable established by "W" in the 2018 SOFA
Yes, after he campaigned against the Iraq war. The SOFA allowed us to stay, it didn't require us.

Then Obama extended W's afghanistan timeline. He overthrew Libya on his own, boychick. Like Clinton, he used the military again in Haiti.

Democrats are warmongers

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Besides that being a load of crap, it's still irrelevant to the point we were discussing.

Trump allowed the military to win, unlike Obama, W, Nixon and LBJ. That is what I am crediting him for.

The military planned the operation and fought the battles. No shit, I keep saying that. Glad you agree with me when the douche Obama kept claiming it was him
In 2014, when ISIS invaded from Syria...they took over 40% of Iraq. They occupied Tikrit, Mosul, Kirkuk, Ramadi, Fallujah and about 100,000 sq miles of Iraq. They were on the outskirts of Baghdad.

By 2017, when Field Marshall Trump took over they were in control of half of Mosul and had lost all other cities. They controlled a strip of desert from Mosul to Syria, not much more.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, after he campaigned against the Iraq war. The SOFA allowed us to stay, it didn't require us.

Then Obama extended W's afghanistan timeline. He overthrew Libya on his own, boychick. Like Clinton, he used the military again in Haiti.

Democrats are warmongers
The SOFA spelled out the withdrawal timeline.

Overthrew Libya? So you really don't remember the UN resolution against Gaddafi for slaughtering his people or the NATO action starting with the no-fly zone by the French and British?

Bush destabilized the middle east by invading Iraq. He created Al Qaeda in Iraq by disbanding the Iraqi army....creating a pool of armed and trained soldiers in need of jobs. Obama was bound to implement the treaty that Bush signed...because our national credibility rides on continuity between administrations. Something Trump doesn't understand.

kaz

Small l libertarian
The SOFA spelled out the withdrawal timeline.

Overthrew Libya? So you really don't remember the UN resolution against Gaddafi for slaughtering his people or the NATO action starting with the no-fly zone by the French and British?

Bush destabilized the middle east by invading Iraq. He created Al Qaeda in Iraq by disbanding the Iraqi army....creating a pool of armed and trained soldiers in need of jobs. Obama was bound to implement the treaty that Bush signed...because our national credibility rides on continuity between administrations. Something Trump doesn't understand.
Again, the SOFA did NOT require us to stay there. Obama made that choice himself. Just like he chose to EXTEND Afghanistan and overthrow the Libyan government

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet Clinton dodged the draft, Gore went over and snapped some photos behind the lines with a contingent of body guards. Obviously that isn't an actual standard to you, just another bitter partisan hate point
Clinton did not dodge the draft, he got a high number. He already had a deferrment in place to go to college. When he got the high draft number he declined the deferrment.

Trump got a doctor to lie for him...Gore went to Vietnam. Bush got to hang around Texas and Alabama...

By the way...anyone will tell that there were no "lines" in Vietnam. Anywhere was dangerous. Especially on a swift boat on the rivers of Vietnam....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, the SOFA did NOT require us to stay there. Obama made that choice himself. Just like he chose to EXTEND Afghanistan and overthrow the Libyan government
The people of Libya overthrew Gaddafi. They got support from NATO because the Libyan military started shooting peaceful demonstrators.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Still think Clinton was president in 1992?
He was elected in 1992, he became President in January of 1993. Both are well before 1994 when Slick stopped ordering US troops to kill Somalis. Democrats do like killing people, particularly anti-septically from the air

kaz

Small l libertarian
Clinton did not dodge the draft, he got a high number. He already had a deferment in place to go to college
Ding, ding, ding! The high number didn't matter, he'd already dodged the draft. And he kept extending that deferment until it didn't matter.

I have no problem with it. But I don't change my standard based on party like you do

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ding, ding, ding! The high number didn't matter, he'd already dodged the draft. And he kept extending that deferment until it didn't matter.

I have no problem with it. But I don't change my standard based on party like you do
He did not extend the deferrment, he immediately declined his promise to enter the military after college.

How many deferments did Cheney get? Was it 5? He said he supported the war, but had other priorities. Bush's dad got him into the air guard, which kept him out of combat. The wait then was two years...bush enlisted the day he walked into the recruiter's office. I know because I got drafted and would have preferred the National Guard...

The repubs claim to be pro-military, Trump says he loves war...but they do prefer someone else do the dirty work.

kaz

Small l libertarian
The people of Libya overthrew Gaddafi. They got support from NATO because the Libyan military started shooting peaceful demonstrators.
Wow. Where did the Libyan people get all those US military planes? That's cool. You know so much about so many things. Reagan described it so well.

Ronald Reagan: The problem with Democrats is not that they don't know many things. The problem is they know so many things that just aren't so

kaz

Small l libertarian
He did not extend the deferrment, he immediately declined his promise to enter the military after college.

How many deferments did Cheney get? Was it 5? He said he supported the war, but had other priorities. Bush's dad got him into the air guard, which kept him out of combat. The wait then was two years...bush enlisted the day he walked into the recruiter's office. I know because I got drafted and would have preferred the National Guard...

The repubs claim to be pro-military, Trump says he loves war...but they do prefer someone else do the dirty work.
You're still doing what I said. Changing your position based on party. Giving another example where you are doing that doesn't change the point. It reaffirms it.

The Vietnam war was terrible. We didn't fight it to win it. I don't have a problem with anyone dodging a war the politicians won't let them win. I also oppose having a draft. If the people don't want to fight a war on their own, we shouldn't be in it.

But your answer of Democrats dodging the war or evading fighting being perfectly fine while condemning Republicans for the same action is partisan, anti-american and just flat out pathetic.

Democrats are warmongers. You should be in the wars you keep starting and fighting

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow. Where did the Libyan people get all those US military planes? That's cool. You know so much about so many things. Reagan described it so well.

Ronald Reagan: The problem with Democrats is not that they don't know many things. The problem is they know so many things that just aren't so
Planes kept the Libyan mercenaries from slaughtering the Libyan people. Based on your logic, when the Continental Congress decided to dump the Brits...the French were war mongers for helping.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're still doing what I said. Changing your position based on party. Giving another example where you are doing that doesn't change the point. It reaffirms it.

The Vietnam war was terrible. We didn't fight it to win it. I don't have a problem with anyone dodging a war the politicians won't let them win. I also oppose having a draft. If the people don't want to fight a war on their own, we shouldn't be in it.

But your answer of Democrats dodging the war or evading fighting being perfectly fine while condemning Republicans for the same action is partisan, anti-american and just flat out pathetic.

Democrats are warmongers. You should be in the wars you keep starting and fighting
I pointed out the facts to you about how Clinton avoided service. Nothing more.
You and your ilk throw insults at Gore and Kerry for serving...but excuse Cheney, Trump and others...even as Trump used a fake diagnosis to avoid serving and then calls avoiding STDs in the 70s his personal Vietnam....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Did you serve in either of George W. Bush's wars? If Trump starts a war with Iran, will you sign up?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I didn't say anything about Kerry, I didn't even mention him
I know, you said Gore. However it’s always nice to point out how your boys slimed Kerry and backed Bush who had a service record which would have landed anyone else in Leavenworth. Gore was the son of a high ranking US Senator so I do not doubt that he got special treatment.