• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gotta be. Like how a water bottle is held... Or gait down walkway ..

Good thing you're back to shout this shit down like you did those times...

Right?
I ignored those stories...more likely to point out Trump's version of US history.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I just have fun with pointing it out ..

Then the faux.. well I was above it then but not now routine is even funnier
I don’t think these guys (or anyone) has a requirement to slap stuff down for either party. But it would be cool to at least see no apologetics for one…and blanket silence for the other.
Oh well, I was genuinely curious as to whether that footage gives others pause. No calls for removal…just wanted to see of anyone can be forthright and sincere.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t think these guys (or anyone) has a requirement to slap stuff down for either party. But it would be cool to at least see no apologetics for one…and blanket silence for the other.
Oh well, I was genuinely curious as to whether that footage gives others pause. No calls for removal…just wanted to see of anyone can be forthright and sincere.
No. Our diagnosticians are silent.. though if it were Trump they'd have immediately diagnosed brain stenosis. But at least one is all puffed up because...slave to party

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No. Our diagnosticians are silent.. though if it were Trump they'd have immediately diagnosed brain stenosis. But at least one is all puffed up because...slave to party
We’ll see how this develops. If we are dealing with decline in faculties, such instances will become increasingly difficult to explain away…although dodging the subject or changing the topic to Trump would remain a possibility.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We’ll see how this develops. If we are dealing with decline in faculties, such instances will become increasingly difficult to explain away…although dodging the subject or changing the topic to Trump would remain a possibility.
strange days... not long ago the media and our resident doctors wire going bonkers over trumps gait on a ramp..

here..biden, having had the walkway pointed out to him....continued on through the bushes...

where my doctors at...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It can't be hide but for so long..............unless they hide Joe in the basement again

RickWA

Snagglesooth
strange days... not long ago the media and our resident doctors wire going bonkers over trumps gait on a ramp..

here..biden, having had the walkway pointed out to him....continued on through the bushes...

where my doctors at...
Busily making “Trump!!!!” posts, of course.