• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The election was not stolen, so that's crazy. But that's not a tangent we want to be on now do we? In this thread we're playing diagnostic games...
Okay, I can dig that. :cool::) I love that Biden is now our president!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why are you pointing every which way. Of course I'm aware of those things. Where were you pulling them when they occurred to the prior president? Oh yeah, you ignored them.

I'm not complaining by the way. I'm simply engaging in the same exercise now, that you ignored then
Yup. I ignored them. So?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I've seen it

I was following your example on nonsense..whazamatter....not ok now?

So you searched the archives to link to a post of mine showing a front page photo of the Drudge Report. Guess I'll post it again.

1634825870054.png

All we know is that you can't stop yourself from rushing in to defend Trump. It's laughable.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
He's a far cry better than the prior.

It's always a good time posting with you
I agree 100% , Biden's much better at his job.
Thanks, Phil, you keep us on our toes, the same to you>:)
Our posting days go back a very long time. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you searched the archives to link to a post of mine showing a front page photo of the Drudge Report. Guess I'll post it again.

View attachment 66460

All we know is that you can't stop yourself from rushing in to defend Trump. It's laughable.
No I've actually stated it a bunch of times already, you just either can't comprehend or choose to ignore, I think he's an idiot...

I merely follow the example that you and other said. And now I apply it to biden. Have a splendid day

It's not an archives by the way it's just out there readily available.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree 100% , Biden's much better at his job.
Thanks, Phil, you keep us on our toes, the same to you>:)
Our posting days go back a very long time. :)

I know. I wish some others here would remember that and not be such [Unwelcome language removed].

Like really way back...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I find it humorous that you're not okay with it now
I pointed out that it was hardly truthful. I did the same with the edited video of Clinton's head shaking response to someone saying something funny that in the poorly done photoshop the head shaking went on for twice as long....

What we saw when Trump slurred his words or had trouble drinking from a bottle was not faked.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I pointed out that it was hardly truthful. I did the same with the edited video of Clinton's head shaking response to someone saying something funny that in the poorly done photoshop the head shaking went on for twice as long....

What we saw when Trump slurred his words or had trouble drinking from a bottle was not faked.
Was biden's walk onto the lawn and through some bushes faked?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No I've actually stated it a bunch of times already, you just either can't comprehend or choose to ignore, I think he's an idiot...

I merely follow the example that you and other said. And now I apply it to biden. Have a splendid day

It's not an archives by the way it's just out there readily available.
No, you're dismissing the appropriate and accurate criticism of Trump. Probably just to be contrary.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, you're dismissing the appropriate and accurate criticism of Trump. Probably just to be contrary.
No you're simply trying to obfuscate the topic. The topic here isn't appropriate criticism of trump. Happy to do that. The topic here is Biden wandering into the bushes. And surmising what is ailment may be. Like all those times with Trump that preceded this instance with biden.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No you're simply trying to obfuscate the topic. The topic here isn't appropriate criticism of trump. Happy to do that. The topic here is Biden wandering into the bushes. And surmising what is ailment may be. Like all those times with Trump that preceded this instance with biden.
Biden wasn't wandering into the bushes. You're doing again.....what you incorrectly accuse others of doing, obfuscating.

Bugsy McGurk

President

I realize this was a few weeks back, but I’m looking for someone who’s willing to try to explain this to me. You can skip ahead to about 1.08
Crikey. I just viewed this clip. What a nothingburger.

What’s the take in Winglandia? What did Biden do wrong there?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Biden wasn't wandering into the bushes. You're doing again.....what you incorrectly accuse others of doing, obfuscating.
Jeez, we get so used to wingers just concocting things but I watched that clip and I don’t even understand what their claim is. Looks like there was some work being done and Biden had to walk around that area to access the White House.

Wingers are very weird.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

The video I linked in the OP was not faked either. Yet here you are…and there you WEREN’T in those other cases. We all know why…

(D)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Crikey. I just viewed this clip. What a nothingburger.

What’s the take in Winglandia? What did Biden do wrong there?
Go figure. “Good faith Bugsy” has been posting all over this strand, making all manner of charges and statements, and he hadn’t viewed the very subject of the OP.

This forum SHOULD run you off. It should have long ago. Awful.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Surely? Of course not. But if someone you love suddenly slurs words, and they’re not drunk, you should certainly suspect a stroke.

Agreed?
you love trump??? omg.

we arent discussing someone i love. we are discussing the made up shit-isms with trump... the standard for which..you and others set.. now aplied to biden. like so...

if someone you know and love wandered off a path and into some bushes...and theyre not there to prune them...you should certainly suspect dementia.

agreed?

stupid game.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Go figure. “Good faith Bugsy” has been posting all over this strand, making all manner of charges and statements, and he hadn’t viewed the very subject of the OP.

This forum SHOULD run you off. It should have long ago. Awful.
Stop babbling and answer my question.

What did Biden do wrong in that clip?