• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I realize this was a few weeks back, but I’m looking for someone who’s willing to try to explain this to me. You can skip ahead to about 1.08

Colorforms

Senator

I realize this was a few weeks back, but I’m looking for someone who’s willing to try to explain this to me. You can skip ahead to about 1.08
First time I saw that I laughed so hard. I know, it's not funny. The poor guy should be retired and at home with his grandkids. This is abuse of the elderly.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
First time I saw that I laughed so hard. I know, it's not funny. The poor guy should be retired and at home with his grandkids. This is abuse of the elderly.
I’d really like some of the forum lefties to step up and address this directly, with clarity. This is astonishing.

Spamature

President
Could it be that he was walking around the gaggle of reporters he was responding to instead of walking through them after he got off the helicopter ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Could it be that he was walking around the gaggle of reporters he was responding to instead of walking through them after he got off the helicopter ?
Did you watch the video? The SS guys were even pointing the walkway (rather expressively). Then, Biden walked right past the walkway. I just wanted to see if anyone had thoughts that explain this.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You'd think all the diagnosticians that jumped on trumps water sipping... diagnosing it as one ailment after another ..would be at the ready in this case...
I’m working hard here on serving it up as openly as I can. To me, this is far more troubling than repeatedly stumbling up an airplane stairway.

I do not intend this as hyperbole - I don’t think Joe Biden is running this presidency. I do not know who is, mind you…but I think Biden is figurehead only, and is having his exposure severely limited.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m working hard here on serving it up as openly as I can. To me, this is far more troubling than repeatedly stumbling up an airplane stairway.

I do not intend this as hyperbole - I don’t think Joe Biden is running this presidency. I do not know who is, mind you…but I think Biden is figurehead only, and is having his exposure severely limited.
Fair enuf... Still waiting on those diagnosticians to show up ....

Spamature

President
Did you watch the video? The SS guys were even pointing the walkway (rather expressively). Then, Biden walked right past the walkway. I just wanted to see if anyone had thoughts that explain this.
All I see is him walking directly to the concrete path. The SS agents don't even get near him until he is on that concrete walkway. I assume having got that far he did not need help with directions to the door which was in eyesight by that time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gee...could the SS guy be saying they are patching the concrete over there, follow me?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
All I see is him walking directly to the concrete path. The SS agents don't even get near him until he is on that concrete walkway. I assume having got that far he did not need help with directions to the door which was in eyesight by that time.
So you don’t see the SS guy directly pointing Biden where to go? It’s right there.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I might be with you on this one...The title first suggests that Biden* has lost his "marbles", and I am sure you will be first to agree that one cannot, and I repeat, one cannot lose their "marbles" if they don't have Marbles to begin with. You and I both know as well as Amy Klobuchar knows, you can't lose what you don't have and anybody who didn't recognize this from the beginning of the primaries should not be commenting on this issue.

Clearly I agree with you.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Is the SS agent saying "go that way" or "don't go that way...they are patching the walkway....follow me"?

Do you really know? Nah.
Yes. There was video. You do know Joe* has to be told what to do, right? You do know he is failing at everything? His poll numbers are dropping. Afghanistan was a failure. The Border a failure. Crime rates are a failure. Tell us what do any Americans other than rich white Americans where they think that Biden is succeeding?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. There was video. You do know Joe* has to be told what to do, right? You do know he is failing at everything? His poll numbers are dropping. Afghanistan was a failure. The Border a failure. Crime rates are a failure. Tell us what do any Americans other than rich white Americans where they think that Biden is succeeding?
off topic much?