• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
he didnt walk around a 'work area'. the video clearly shows a pallet of something at the beginning of the walkway. yes? he avoids that, and then an agent points to a right turn on the sidewalk (from bidens perspective), does he not? he may have said, 'mr president, turn here" could he not? biden then continues up the grass, did he not? then he turned between the bushes, did he not?

he may well have chosen to do so, could he not?

he might have dementia though, could he not based on your intimation of such things and our exchange thus far as in the realm of possibilty)?

dont lose the debate....
SO Biden followed the SS agent onto a different path to the entrance of the WH...is the SS guy also suffering from dementia?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
SO Biden followed the SS agent onto a different path to the entrance of the WH...is the SS guy also suffering from dementia?
The SS guy specifically STOPPED and dramatically motioned for Biden to make a right turn. Then, Biden proceeded to go straight off the path, into the grass, and through the far end bushes.

But Psakiview has no interest in anything other than Internet Press Secretary duties here.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The SS guy specifically STOPPED and dramatically motioned for Biden to make a right turn. Then, Biden proceeded to go straight off the path, into the grass, and through the far end bushes.

But Psakiview has no interest in anything other than Internet Press Secretary duties here.
He followed the SS guy. I say Biden was told not to use that path for some reason...why didn't the SS guy go that way?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No it isn’t. You’re merely doing your standard DNC “Lieview” routine, as always.
You've created a fictional version of a short video clip. Why did the SS agent say "go here" and then not take that path himself?

Bugsy McGurk

President

hee hee…”dramatically motioned for Biden to make a right turn.” You’re a HOOT!

Your hysterical hyperbole aside, Biden is the president. He gives orders, he doesn’t take orders. And he chose to take a different alternate path around the work area to get to the White House.

Can’t you find a less lame “story” to carp about?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
hee hee…”dramatically motioned for Biden to make a right turn.” You’re a HOOT!

Your hysterical hyperbole aside, Biden is the president. He gives orders, he doesn’t take orders. And he chose to take a different alternate path around the work area to get to the White House.

Can’t you find a less lame “story” to carp about?
Biden is the lamest.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Could be he was heading around to check out the other side in advance of the president...you know ..secret service type stuff
But it isn't possible, especially given the pallets on the walkway, that the agents was saying don't go there, follow me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But it isn't possible, especially given the pallets on the walkway, that the agents was saying don't go there, follow me.
Where? He walks right past the only pallet at the onset of the walkway at 1:01 of the video provided. There are zero other ones depicted.

The audio contains nothing other than reporters shouting for a photograph.

Colorforms

Senator
Here - so we watch sleepy joe walk behind a ss agent, the agent points to his right, Biden looks to the right and continues to follow the agent to the entrance to the porch. The trailing agent stops and looks around. Did ther front agent turn and tell him to go that way but I bet you just know what he said - funny the mic didn't pick it up - right?

Ok so show me the elderly abuse, the dementia on display. I see a guy walking behind another guy, the guy hired to protect him ?

If this is all you got, you really need to get better - this is a very poor effort on your part and extremely lame in content. Geezus guys, if you are going to stoop this low then every time the greatest loser wandered, stumbled, tripped you should have been in a serious uproar ! NOT !

GET BETTER QUICK !
I don't have to show you anything. I wasn't even replying to you.

You obviously want to see something different than blatant reality. I get it, it's what makes leftists what they are. The inability to see anything they don't want to see. Mental masturbation is like the leftist's super power.