• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If he was saying "follow me" why would he gesture for the POTUS to turn to his right? I just watched it again and the guy clearly indicates to Biden where he should turn to follow the sidewalk and head directly toward the door. Which kind of calls the question, why can't Biden find the door to his house without direction? Anyway, it's clear that the SS guy realizes he isn't going to turn toward the door so he starts worrying about what's over that way and turns to start scoping out the area Biden is clearly going to wander into and heads that way to look for problems he might encounter. Biden wanders down to the end of the patio and then heads around and back toward the door he passed up. That's a problem any way you cut it, and you can tell by how panicked the SS guys become.
Hilarious...stick with that interpretation. The guy wanted Biden to follow the path and then he turned around and went another way. He wasn't pointing out wet cement and saying "follow me"....someone mistakenly placed pallets on the walkway...they had nothing to do with workmen repairing the walk....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hilarious...stick with that interpretation. The guy wanted Biden to follow the path and then he turned around and went another way. He wasn't pointing out wet cement and saying "follow me"....someone mistakenly placed pallets on the walkway...they had nothing to do with workmen repairing the walk....
His “script” needs some work.

Fiction has to be believable to be good.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How is it even possible to say Biden's much better as President

What World Does The Biden Administration Live In? | Opinion (msn.com)

Appears even Carter was better than Biden
Did you miss this?
The views expressed in this article are the writer's own.

Trump threw our allies under the bus. He withdrew US troops from the Kurdish area of Syria...and the Turks promptly began air strikes and slaughtered our Kurdish allies. Gee..why would he do that? because he gets $3 million a year from the Istanbul Trump Towers.

He canceled training exercises with South Korean military and said he was in love with Kim Jong Un. Are you f*cking kidding me?

He told the world that our intelligence agencies were less credible than Putin.

He ran up the debt by doing a tax cut, doubling the deficit. He trashed the alliance with the Afghan government and military by surrendering to the Taliban. He created a refugee crisis by doing nothing to evacuate civilians even as he pulled out 90% of the US troops there.

He embarrassed us on a daily basis with idiotic statements like "windmills cause cancer". He told the world that the British had airfields in 1776. He told the world that the US should keep the Iraqi oil...certainly making the Iraqis think they should kick the US out.

He murdered an Iranian general on Iraqi soil... Did he tell the Iraqis? Nah. Did he ever provide evidence that the Iranian General had actually committed any crimes? Nope.

He has insulted the leaders of every single allied nation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t defended anything, but you digress. Back to the point…

You agree there’s something curious about someone slurring his speech. Of course. So there’s nothing odd about Dems (or others) commenting on it. Indeed, it would be odd to ignore it.

So, does the attention giving to Trump’s slurring “balance out” the weird focus on Biden walking around a work area to enter the White House? You actually see that as being an example of “both sides do it,” with your conclusion being that Dems won’t criticize their own? Because Dems should conclude that Biden was “wandering off due to dementia” when he was walking around a work area?

I mean…really?

;-)
Really, your idiocy has come full circle

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is this your “I’m gonna ban you because you won the debate” shtick?

Have at it should you wish to stoop so low. Or try to defend your arguments. That’s what you’re supposed to do.
We didn't debate. WTH. Anyway, by the rules of your own game I crushed the shit out of you. Round an round. It's classic bugsy run in circles.

We're in the....now bugsy plays dumb and comes around the horn again with the whatever did you mean routine....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Apples and oranges are not the same fruit no matter how much you wish to pretend they are.
We're not discussing fruits. We're playing your game and I'm crushing you with your own contrivances

Now we're in the you pretend and move on to the what..I never did that nonsense.

write on

Senator

I realize this was a few weeks back, but I’m looking for someone who’s willing to try to explain this to me. You can skip ahead to about 1.08
It's a tit for tat. Democrats here mocked trump's attempt at a fascist coup- along with his clumsiness- so now you have to get revenge.

Yawn

Bugsy McGurk

President
We didn't debate. WTH. Anyway, by the rules of your own game I crushed the shit out of you. Round an round. It's classic bugsy run in circles.

We're in the....now bugsy plays dumb and comes around the horn again with the whatever did you mean routine....
Nope. You dodged just about every question I asked you and every point I made. Saying “you’re idiotic” does not win you a debate. To try to do that you must honestly confront what is said to you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We're not discussing fruits. We're playing your game and I'm crushing you with your own contrivances

Now we're in the you pretend and move on to the what..I never did that nonsense.
This is getting boring. That seems to be your goal.

That and claiming that Biden “wandered off due to dementia.”

;-)