• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We're talking about two different men here. Watching trump trying to read from a teleprompter was big in showing his ageism and watching him in his total thought process of trying to decipher the words he was reading was telling- along with his weight and other health issues.

Biden and trump are 180 in comparison.
Not According to bugsy. Gotta assume stroke...he said so

Bugsy McGurk

President
We're talking about two different men here. Watching trump trying to read from a teleprompter was big in showing his ageism and watching him in his total thought process of trying to decipher the words he was reading was telling- along with his weight and other health issues.

Biden and trump are 180 in comparison.
Watch “Thing 2” where the disgracefully dishonest swine flubs his lines and then pretends he didn’t.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I cringed watching that.

Trump should be the president of Cringetopia.
It does make you cringe, right?

Who does that? I have never seen any other human make a flub and then just pretend the flub was intentional. But Trump does it all the time. It says so much about his grotesque dishonesty and personality disorders. He can’t bear to be heard making a verbal flub so he just pretends he didn’t make it.

Psst….Donald…we all heard it. It’s OK. No need to pretend you intended the flubs.

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. The same did apply to Trump. He failed to elocute properly on many occasions. It barely got a mention. And when he did it he pretended he didn’t.

As to Biden walking around a work area, I don’t recall any video of Trump doing that. Likely because no one made a big deal about it, pretending he “wandered off due to dementia.” It’s just something people sometimes do.
It's like pretending there may have been a stroke. Your game...

write on

Senator
It does make you cringe, right?

Who does that? I have never seen any other human make a flub and then just pretend the flub was intentional. But Trump does it all the time. It says so much about his grotesque dishonesty and personality disorders. He can’t bear to be heard making a verbal flub so he just pretends he didn’t make it.

Psst….Donald…we all heard it. It’s OK. No need to pretend you intended the flubs.

;-)
While that a true as can be, I'm more worried about the 65-70 million that voted for him.

But I do find some consolation in knowing that sane Republicans are tired of him and that will show itself at the ballot box.

Regardless of what I've said in the past, I'm always the optimist. ;)

Bugsy McGurk

President
While that a true as can be, I'm more worried about the 65-70 million that voted for him.

But I do find some consolation in knowing that sane Republicans are tired of him and that will show itself at the ballot box.

Regardless of what I've said in the past, I'm always the optimist. ;)
I admire your optimism, but I just don’t think too many Republicans are tired of him. We can hope that the number grows, but I am pessimistic. The GOP is now the Trump cult - a cult of personality. The form of government created by the Framers is in VERY serious trouble.

write on

Senator
I admire your optimism, but I just don’t think too many Republicans are tired of him. We can hope that the number grows, but I am pessimistic. The GOP is now the Trump cult - a cult of personality. The form of government created by the Framers is in VERY serious trouble.
As I pointed out many times somewhere in multiple threads, Most should know what I think about the far right wing and how it is trying to take over the republican party but, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I just don't want to give the far right what they want.

Think about it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. The same did apply to Trump. He failed to elocute properly on many occasions. It barely got a mention. And when he did it he pretended he didn’t.

As to Biden walking around a work area, I don’t recall any video of Trump doing that. Likely because no one made a big deal about it, pretending he “wandered off due to dementia.” It’s just something people sometimes do.
Trump has poor elocution. Yes. You just spent how many posts trying your stroke schtick over it. Odd that now it's barely a mention to you.

Did we need a video of Trump walking around a work area...which isn't at issue here, but instead a wee pallet that he's past in two seconds ...then he's into the bushes.

Anyway, your game not mine. But I see you're back again to not engage in the schtick

Too funny

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
P.S. Did you watch Biden’s town hall tonight? Very impressive.

And not once did he wander off due to dementia.

;-)
I didn't, had a family matter to attend to. I'll catch up today. I didn't know he did it while wandering, now I'm really interested to see it

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You admitted above that sudden slurring does mean that there may have been a stroke, just like I said. Do you wish to retract that?
No. I believe I agreed to what was discussed and per your diagnosis. But now I dunno, cause you then went back on it with Biden.

So, I'm no longer sure I agreed to 'like you said'
If only you employed honesty...we could advance

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Hilarious...stick with that interpretation. The guy wanted Biden to follow the path and then he turned around and went another way. He wasn't pointing out wet cement and saying "follow me"....someone mistakenly placed pallets on the walkway...they had nothing to do with workmen repairing the walk....
That is pretty lame - and exactly what I would expect from a hack.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This:

1634947475570.png

Is not the stance of a normal person. It is the look of early onset dimentia. I saw my mom do that when she was struggling to stay focused on a conversation.